‹ Prequel: Sold My Soul
Status: yaaaas sequel, yaaaas. i'll update when I'm not writing the other things

Brand New Soul

You Make Me Feel So Good

Kellin looked up at me as I walked into our bedroom, a smile on his lips. “Hi,” he said and set his book down.
“Hey,” He sat up, cupping my neck gently as I leant down to kiss him. I set the book down on the bed, Kellin glancing at it. “I’ll have to read through it first. He didn’t tell me a page,” Kellin nodded a little and bit his lip.
“Vic?” he asked softly, sitting back on his heals. I raised my eyebrows, waiting for his question. He played with the end of his shirt, sliding it back and forth between his fingers nervously.
“You want this too, right? You’re not just doing it for me?” I frowned and tipped his chin up, forcing him to look at me. “Of course I do. I would tell you if I wasn’t ready,” I said.
“But, when I first asked, you said you weren’t sure, and—“And I didn’t want to hurt you. That doesn’t mean I don’t want to have a baby. I want to,”
He smiled a little at that. “Promise?” I nodded and kissed him. “I promise. So I guess I have some reading to do,” He laughed and picked up the book, flipping through it.
“It’s all in Latin,” I said, glancing down at the pages. Kellin sighed and handed it to me. “I could teach you,” I offered, knowing he what he’d say.
“No thanks,” I smiled and kissed his hair before getting onto the bed with him. “Was he mad?” Kellin asked cautiously. “Yeah. But mom shut him up,” He giggled and sighed. “She said to tell you hello,”
Kellin smiled at that and crawled over to me, pressing a soft kiss to my lips. I smiled back and then opened the book, mentally preparing myself for all the reading I would have to do.

Kellin was lying between my legs on the bed, his head on my thigh as I read. I had the book propped against his shoulder, reading as he absentmindedly drew patterns on my leg.
I smiled down at him, closing the book.
He looked up, his emerald eyes meeting mine. “That’s enough for now,” I said and set it on the bedside table. Kellin smiled at me, leaning his head back on my crotch to look at me upside down. “Wanna go make dinner?” I asked, brushing his bangs out of his eyes. “Not really,” I sighed and shook my head, a smile on my lips.
“I meant both of us,” I said, earning a little smile. “Sure,” I smiled back, waiting as he sat up before I got up.
“You know what I didn’t even think of?” I asked and followed him out to the kitchen.
He mumbled a little ‘hm’ and turned around. “I could just call my mom and ask what page it’s on,” Kellin laughed and reached for me.
“I think that would have saved you about 200 pages of reading,” I nodded and kissed him. “So, what do you want for dinner?” I asked.
“Um,” Kellin tapped his lips, giggling at me. “How about pasta?” he asked, “It’s simple,” I nodded and held his hips lightly.
“I think we still have some of those rotini noodles,” I said and opened up one of the cabinets.
Kellin got out a pot and filled it with water, setting it to boil as I searched through the cupboard.
“Here,” I handed him a large box of pasta, Kellin setting it aside. “We still have that spaghetti sauce, right? I don’t feel like making any,” I nodded and got it out, setting it on the counter. Kellin got out a bottle of wine, holding it out to me when he couldn’t get the cork out.
“Please?” I smiled and took it from him, earning a little pout when I got it right out. “No fair,” he whined. “Yes fair,” He frowned cutely, making puppy eyes at him.
I laughed and kissed his lips before getting two of glasses out of the cabinet. They were originally Kellin's and were huge. “Here,” I said, handing him a glass.
Kellin smiled and took a sip before setting it down to start the sauce.
I got another pot for him, Kellin smiling at me. He set it on the stove, pouring a little more than half into it and then resealed the jar. I put it away, and then handed Kellin a few bottles of spices. He sprinkled some of each into it, adding a little less of the garlic.
I sipped my wine, leaning against the counter as I watched him. Kellin picked up his glass then, tasting it before I pulled him against me.
“You’re so cute,” I said randomly and kissed his nose. It wrinkled adorably, Kellin smiling at me. “No I’m not. I’m Kellin,” I rolled my eyes and kissed him, both of us tasting like the wine.
Kellin's leant back to smile at me, his abdomen pressed against mine, and his legs slotted through mine. “I should probably call my mom before you get me drunk,” I teased.
Kellin pouted at me before laughing. “Okay, yeah, do that,” We both got really horny when we were drunk, so it was best to call her now before we jumped into bed together.
I set my glass down on the counter and then sat on one our stools to call my mom.
Kellin leant against me, his hips between my thighs, and smiled as I wrapped my arm around his waist.
I sighed as her phone rang a few times before she finally answered. “Hello? Who is this?” she asked, still not sure how to actually use her phone.
“Mom, it’s Vic,” I said, knowing she’d ask who ‘me’ was if I said that. It was kind of sad that she couldn’t recognize her own son’s voice over the phone.
“Oh, hi honey,” she said. “Hi. I was wondering if you knew what page the spell was on? Dad never told me, and I can’t seem to find it,” I said.
Kellin played with the ends of my hair as I spoke, sipping his drink leisurely. “Of course sweetie, let me go ask your father,” I sighed and leant back against the counter.
“Okay mom,” I waited for her to find my dad, and then listened to them talk. “Vic wants to know what page the spell is on,” mom requested.
“Tell him to find it himself,” I rolled my eyes and took a quick swallow of wine, holding it on my thigh after.
“Victor,” mom scolded. “Fine; 325 or 326, I can’t remember which,” I heard mom thank him before she was talking to me again. “325 or 326,” she said.
“Thanks mom. I love you,” She said the same before I hung up and set my phone on the counter.
I nodded towards the pasta water as I took another sip, Kellin turning to pour the noodles in. “What did she say?” he asked and turned the stove down a bit before stirring the sauce.
“Page 325 or 326,” He raised an eyebrow at me and finished the rest of his drink.
“Apparently he couldn’t remember which one,” Kellin laughed a little and shook his head, pouring himself another glass.
“Pace yourself,” I teased and grinned at him.
He glared at me and took a huge swallow of wine to spite me. I laughed and reached for him again.
“We both know you’re a lightweight,” I said. “So are you,” I shrugged and finished my glass too. “But I can drink more than you can,” Kellin shrugged.
“Whatever, I will drink as much as I want,” I laughed and kissed his chest.
“You’re silly,” I said, making him smile. “I’m your silly,” I grinned and nodded, curling my finger at him until he bent down to kiss me.
“I think it’s almost done,” I said then and got up to check our dinner. I stirred the noodles, Kellin bending down to get a colander. He set it in the sink, watching me drain the pasta. I let them sit and cool off a bit, Kellin turning the sauce off.
He got out some cheese, a grater, and a bowl, slicing it up to put on the noodles.
I put the pasta into two bowls, and then let Kellin put cheese on them before pouring sauce over each bowl. I laughed as put more cheese over top of them and put it back in the fridge.
I poured myself another glass of wine, refilling Kellin's too.
“Who’s trying to get who drunk now?” he asked, grinning at me. I smiled back and shrugged.
“I don’t know what you mean,” I teased and set our glasses down at the table. He carried the bowls over then, setting each of them down.
I sat down by the wall, Kellin sitting next to me. “You’re supposed to sit across from me,” I teased, nuzzling his neck. “But I wanted to be next to you,”
He pouted at me, giving me puppy eyes. “You’re ridiculous,” I said and kissed his lips. Kellin grinned and then took a bite of his dinner.
I couldn’t help giggling as he chewed quickly and swallowed, sticking his tongue out after. “I burned my tongue,” I laughed and speared a bite of pasta before blowing on it, making sure he was watching me.
“Yeah, yeah, let it cool first,” he mumbled and took a sip from his glass. I laughed and nodded, putting the fork in my mouth. It was really good, the cheese all melted and delicious.
“Mm,” Kellin laughed at me and took another bite, blowing on it first while I grinned at him.
He ate it, smiling, and then picked up another bite and held it out to me. I laughed, rolling my eyes at him, and bit it off his fork. “You’re cute,” He grinned at me as I chewed.
We ate quietly for a while, Kellin smiling as I summoned the book out here to look over the spell as I finished my meal. “Is it there?” he asked as I read each of the pages.
“Mhm, this one,” I said and pointed with my fork. There was about a paragraph in Latin, and Kellin leant over my shoulder to look at it, even though he couldn’t read it.
I smiled and pushed the book aside and finished my wine before looking at him. “Wanna go make a baby?” I asked, earning a little laugh.
“Yes I do,” I grinned and kissed his lips quickly before making him get up. We abandoned our dishes, Kellin giggling as I scooped him up from behind.
“Vic,” he laughed as I repositioned him in my arms. “Kellin,” I grinned at him and kissed him, Kellin wrapping his arms around my neck.
“I love you,” I said and set him down on our bed. “I love you more,” he grinned, and sat up a little more on the mattress. I smiled back and opened the book again, Kellin watching me. “Come here,” he ordered and scooted back on the bed a bit. I crawled onto it with him, kneeling in front of him.
“Okay, lie back,” I said, Kellin obediently lying down for me. I moved between his legs, resting on the mattress. Kellin bit his lip as I pushed his shirt up to his ribs and rested my palm flat on his stomach.
My mouth twitched with a smile as I felt the muscles in his abdomen jump slightly, and then relax. “You’re hand’s warm,” he said smiling a little.
I chuckled and looked back at the book, reading it off to him in fluent Latin. Kellin watched me, listening intently and waiting for something to happen.
I read the words three times over before Kellin shifted uncomfortably and relaxed again. I read it once more before closing the book and moving my hand away.
“Did it work?” I asked, earning a shrug. “I think so. It felt funny for a minute, but I don’t fee anything now.
I nodded and smiled. “It worked,” I said, pleased with the happy smile on his lips. “So…” he said, his eyes darkening. I grinned and moved close to him.
“We have exactly twelve hours,” Kellin scoffed and pulled me to kiss him. “Like we need that long,” he mumbled before pressing his mouth to mine. I laughed and clumsily set the book on the bedside table as he kissed me, his little tongue touching my lips.
I smiled against him mouth and parted my lips, letting the tips of our tongues touch. Kellin licked into my mouth, lying back on the bed, and pulling me with him.
I held my weight up on my arms, kissing him passionately, and pressing my hips to his. Kellin immediately hooked his leg over mine, grinding up against me.
I smiled again and slid my hand down his chest to ruck his shirt up. He shivered as I dipped it under the fabric and teasingly traced my fingertips up his torso.
Kellin moved under me, pulling his shirt over his head, and tossed it away.
He smiled at me, leaning into my touch as I moved my lips to his neck. His head tipped to the side, giving me better access to his neck, Kellin knotting his fingers in my hair as I trailed kisses down his chest.
I licked his nipple, Kellin shuddering under me and bucking his hips up. I looked up at him with a seductive smile on my lips, loving how easy it was to rile him up.
He bit his lip, watching me kiss down to his stomach. I ran my hand over his hip, tauntingly brushing close to his dick.
His hips twitched up against my chest, earning a little a grin. I kissed just above his jeans and then undid the button and zipper with my teeth, making sure to brush my lips over his bulge.
Kellin gasped, curling his hand into the sheets as I mouthed at his cock. I licked him through the fabric of his underwear, making him moan quietly.
I sat up a bit and yanked my shirt off before inching his jeans down, before taking them completely off.
I bent down again, kissing his hard-on. He gasped, bucking his hips up again. “You’re so responsive,” I teased and moved to slide his boxers off.
Kellin's lips fell open as the cool air touched his heated flesh, his dick almost fully hard already. I grinned and stroked him slowly, loving the moan that left his lips.
His eyes fell shut, making it that much better when I licked his tip. “Vic,” he gasped. I licked him again, flattening my tongue under the head.
Kellin wriggled under me, moaning as I sucked his tip into my mouth. I stroked his bottom half slowly, lightly squeezing the base, and only sucking the head.
He writhed around, fisting his hand into my hair. I waited for him to push me down, and just swirled my tongue around.
“Vic,” he whined, rolling his hips up. I swished my tongue back and forth slowly, Kellin finally forcing more into my mouth.
I sucked harder, sliding my tongue over his shaft as I started bobbing my head on him.
Kellin moaned again as I squeezed him, and then took him down my throat. He held onto my hair tighter, his other hand grabbing at his pillow helplessly as he tried not to thrust up into my mouth.
I took a moment to breath before taking him a bit deeper and then swallowed. Kellin arched off the bed, a long moan leaving his lips. I pulled up and started bobbing my head faster, relishing in the sounds he made.
“F-fuck, Vi-ic, stop. Oh god, stop,” I pulled off and grinned at him, licking his pre-cum off my lips. Kellin was panting, his cheeks flushed pink.
I moved up to kiss him breathlessly, slotting our lips together. Kellin undid my jeans and pulled them down to my knees before palming me through my boxers.
I moaned and bucked my hips into his hand, making him smile. “Get these off,”
I did as he asked, moving off of him to push the rest of my clothes off. He got the lube out of the table, lying back on the pillows to let me hover over him again.
He poured some into his hand and then stroked me, grinning as I moaned. His hand slid over my cock smoothly, drawing desperate sounds from my lips.
Kellin brushed his thumb over the head, dipping his thumb against my slit expertly. “Fuck—okay,” He let go of me and spread his legs further, watching me as I lined myself up. “Ready?” He nodded, his head falling back against the pillows as I pushed into him.
“Vic,” he groaned and held onto my hip tightly. I gave him a minute to adjust, stroking him slowly until he opened his eyes. I teasingly slid out of him and then pushed back in quickly, loving the way he threw his head back.
I kept doing it, sliding out slowly, and then ramming back in, Kellin's body snapping forward every time. “Vic, please,” he begged and wrapped his legs around my waist.
I grinned and slid slowly in and out of him, watching him writhe around. “Please,” I held back my moans, fighting the urge to ram myself into him as I tried to work him up.
I groaned as he rolled his hips, desperate for more. I picked him up off the mattress slightly and held his hips before slamming into him.
Hs body jolted forward, Kellin moaning and holding onto my shoulders. “Fuck,” I gasped and snapped my hips forward again. Kellin started gyrating, rubbing his ass back on me as I thrusted forward.
“Ungh, Vic,” he moaned and squeezed my shoulders. “Ah,” I ground into him, Kellin moaning loudly as I brushed his spot. His hips jerked, little ‘ohs’ leaving his lips as I pressed against it over and over.
I could tell he was getting closer, his legs shaking slightly as I thrusted roughly.
I moaned as he ground back, rubbing my tip against his prostate. I added pressure to it, watching as his body spasm-ed. “Oh, fuck, Vi---c,”
I grinned and snapped my hips forward until he was about to finish before stopping completely. “No, no, no, please,” he begged and opened his eyes to look at me.
I shook my head and just stroked him slowly as he calmed down a little. “Vic, please, I need it,” he pleaded, whining. I just shook my head, Kellin frowning and flipping me over.
He held my shoulders down and grinded on top of me, moaning as my tip rubbed his spot over and over again. I started panting as he continued to massage my dick inside himself, bringing us both closer.
“Kell,” He looked at me, a little smirk forming on his lips. “Move please,” He shook his head and started stroking himself, moaning again. “Kellin, please, fuck, Kell,”
He finally started moving, slowly lifting himself up and then falling back down. I groaned, my hips bucking up into him. “Oh fuck,” he gasped and finally gave up teasing me.
He started bouncing up and down, pressing his weight onto my chest for support. I held onto his hips, guiding his movements, and slamming him down on me over and over. I could feel the heat pooling in my lower stomach, both of us getting really close.
His hips faltered a little as I brushed his prostate again, and then angled my hips to hit it every time. “Oh, Vic, ungh,” He slowed down a little and then leant forward to kiss me. I moaned into his mouth, Kellin moving his lips to my neck. He rubbed me inside him, kissing lightly and drawing my orgasm out of me.
He bit me as I came, intensifying the ecstasy already shooting through me. I screamed, cumming inside him hard as my whole body shook.
Kellin moaned and stroked himself, shooting onto my chest and tightening around me wonderfully.
He fell down on top of me, his head resting on my chest as we came down from our highs. He looked up at me tiredly and smiled, propping up on top of me.
I grinned and pulled out of him, both of us gasping at the over-sensitivity. “You’re incredible,” I said and flipped us over again. He smiled and pulled me into a kiss. “I love you,” he whispered, his lips brushing mine. “I love you more,” ~
♠ ♠ ♠
i think this is the longest chapter in this story so far

okay everything's going well

time to fuck shit up

title- "Déjà Vu" Sleeping With Sirens