When Past Comes Present

Whose The Kid?

~Monica's P.O.V~

Me and Harmony was now in the pool playing around with Brian and Johnny. They all had
refered to themselves as Hamorny's uncle. She loved it. She had talked to and connected to all
of them but Jimmy. Which in a way was a very good thing. I would be afraid he would figure it
out. Im actually afraid that any of them will figure it out. All the had to do was look at there
eyes and lips. She looked so much like him. For them to find out who her father is haunted me.
I wasnt ready to tell him. Or for him to find out. So in a way. They all was her uncles. But they
didnt know it. And I hope the dont find out soon.

"Thank fucking God" I heard him yell. I looked his direction to see him standing next to Matt.
"Leanna is gone. I can breath" he yelled laughing. He seemed to change his mood as soon as she
left. Everyone was quiet. You could hear her car leave there driveway and speed down the road.
"The bitch dont even live with me or anything but still fucking stalks me everywhere I go. I am
glad to have a break from that stupid psychotic bitch" he continued yelling and laughing as he
watched Matt on the grill. "Yo Jimbo come swim with us" Brian yelled to him with his hand up in
the air gesturing for him to come this way. He smiled and kicked off his shoes and pushed his pants down as he ran to us. Leaving nothing but his swimming shorts on. I was caught in amazement. His body really did look way better now then it did then.

He looked at me and smiled as he dived in the pool and splashed the water all over me. Harmony
burst into laughter as the water splashed me. "Haha mommy Jimmy got you" she yelled amused from Brian's shoulders. He was helping her be taller then Johnny so he was still the shortest here. It was funny watching them play. I wiped the water out of my face and stuck my tongue out at her. I didnt look at Jimmy. But I could feel his eyes on me. We all played in the pool until it was time to eat.

"Foods done" Matt yelled. They all jumped out of the pool and raced over there. I slowly climbed out
of the pool and slipped. Someone had caught me. There hands were on my back and my shoulder. "You okay clumsy duck" I knew that voice to well. And that nickname. He had called me it everytime i stumbled or fell when we was younger. I looked up at him and smiled lightly "Yeah thanks James" I felt my face burn bright red as I said his name. He laughed lightly and helped me out of the pool. "Dont fall this time" he said smiling holding onto my arm and hand tightly. We started walking to where everyone else was. It seemed that they didnt notice we wasnt with them.

"So, whose the kid" I stopped and swallowed before looking at him. "oh just someone I knew a few yrs ago" I tried to stay calm. What if he knows. He cant know. Not yet atleast. We made it to where everyone was gathering there plates and drinks. Brian had made Harmony's plate. She was now sitting in his lap eating and smiling. I love seeing her happy. Maybe in a way today is a good day. Me and Jimmy was the last ones to make our plates and to be seated. I sit on the other side of Brian with Jimmy next to me. We was all talking amongst ourselves and eating. "Demon, I'm serious. Whose the kid" Jimmy asked just before he took a sip of the Heineken looking at her. I looked at everyone. They all had stopped eating and was now looking at me and Jimmy. I looked over at Jimmy and opened my mouth. "She is my 6 yr old daughter. Her name is Harmony Rain. She was born March 25th. She was 6 pounds and 9 ounces and 17 inches long. Me and her father split up before I knew I was pregnant. I havent seen or talked to her father since the day we broke up." It was all true. I havent talked to or seen Jimmy. Well until today. "Whats her last name" Jimmy asked still looking at her. At this time everyone was looking from Harmony to Jimmy. "Armstrong. She has my last name" I said Harmony knew this routine. She smiled "Yeah mommy didnt give me daddy's last name because he no longer exists in her life" she said looking at me. Im sure she wondered why I didnt tell everyone her last name was Sullivan. I would have to tell her later.

~Jimmy's P.O.V~

There was something about Harmony that I couldnt take my eyes off her. Demon is hiding something. I can tell it in her voice. She still has that rasp to it when she is telling a lie. It may be the truth but she is leaving something out. Armstrong isnt that little girls last name. For some reason something screams out to me that she is my daughter. She wouldnt keep that from
me now would she? Everyone keeps looking at me like I'm crazy or something. I got to find out if she is mine. I need to know. Maybe I can get Matt to find out for me. I will have to wait til I get him alone later and ask him to help me find out. She seems to be to close to Brian so I'm not going to ask him. Come on Jimmy snap out of it your going insane. Say something. "She is sure one pretty daughter you have Demon." Everyone started nodding there head and agreeing with me. "So do I get to call you Uncle Jimmy like I get to call everyone else" Harmony asked me smiling and bouncing in Brian's lap. I smiled and went to answer her when Demon stopped me. "Omg this food is so delicious. Matt you have out done your self. I cant believe its so good" Matt fell for it ofcourse. He loves being gawked over. Even though his ego sure as hell didnt need it. I looked over at Demon and raised an eyebrow. What was it about what Harmony asked that had made her uncomfortable.
Brian and Demon was starring at eachother. Brian had looked like he seen a ghost. Would he know something we don't?