When Past Comes Present

Memories And Familiar Faces

It was a good idea that I had brought extra clothes. We all had ended up staying over at Matt's.
We all had went inside and was now scattered out in the livingroom. Harmony was sitting in her Uncle Brian's lap on the love seat. Michelle was next to them and was tickling Harmony. Matt and Jimmy was arguing over what movie to watch. Val was sitting on the couch laughing at Jimmy and Matt. Zacky was on the other side of the couch with Gena in his lap. They all was laughing at Matt and Jimmy. Who was now on his knees pouting up at Matt. I was sitting in the floor leaning up against the recliner smoking a cigarette. Matt had won on what movie we get to watch. Some horror movie. Jimmy stood up and walked over to where I was and had sit in the recliner and put his legs around me. He reached down and grabbed my cigarette took a draw from it while he was leaning forward looking down at me. He was pretty drunk. That was when I took the time to notice his eyes wasnt that bright blue they used to always be. The had dulled. They done that when he was stressed or sad. I remembered from when we was younger. I furrowed my eyebrows and kept starring back at him while he smoked my cigarette. Matt had turned the lights out and started the movie. I turned my back to Jimmy and looked at the tv. I looked over at Brian. He was looking at me and Jimmy with a curious look. I smiled at him letting him know it was okay. I looked back at the tv and slide down where i was laid out in the floor.

The movie started. Once I seen what it was I tried to look away from the tv. I couldnt watch Chucky. That doll scared me. Gave me nightmares. I had only watched it once with Jimmy. It was one of those nights when my parents were gone and he stayed with me. We ended up turning the movie off and watched beauty and the beast. He held me tightly that night when i went to sleep. He said it was to keep the bad dreams away. But I didnt mind. I just enjoyed him holding me. I looked away from the tv finally and looked down at my hands. I felt Jimmy move in his seat. He pulled on my shirt and pulled me back against his leg and leaned down. "You okay I remember how you freaked out from watching this movie when i had you watch it with me" he said trying to contain his laughter. I couldnt help but smile at the memory. It was very funny now to think about it.

~Flashback~

"Omg baby i got this awesome movie for us to watch tonight" shouted Jimmy as he put the movie in and I got us something to eat and drink. I walked in the livingroom to see him laying on the couch in his shorts. And a smile on his face. I sit the drinks and food on the table infront of the couch and laid down next to him. My back pressing against his chest. I was wearing his Metallica shirt and my elmo pajama shorts. He wrapped his arms around me tightly and put his lip to my ear. "Hope you like horror movies about dolls" he said in a low husky voice into my ear. I turned my head back at him. "I dont like horror movies period James" "Oh my thats a sin young lady" he said to me teasingly as he started the movie and sitting the remote back behind him on the couch. I grabbed his left hand with my right hand tightly. I watched the tv as the movie came on. The first time it showed the doll "chucky" I looked back at Jimmy. "What is suppose to be so bad about the doll. Its kind of cute" he laughed and turned my head back to the tv. "Just watch my love and you will see" he said in a dark evil voice followed by scary laughter. I smiled. I thought it was sexy when he talked like that. He done it sometimes as fun when we was being "naughty". I watched the movie holding onto Jimmy's hand tighter. The doll appeared out of no where and killed some chick I squealed at the top of my lungs and turned around and hid my head in Jimmy's chest. "Aww come on its a cute doll" he teased. "No its fucking psychotic and scary" i whined to him. He laughed loudly and got up and went over and took the movie out an put in beauty in the beast. I must of fell asleep during the movie. I woke up to find myself in my bed. Jimmy wasnt around me. I panicked and looked around the room. I reached over to turn on my lamp to see jimmy laying in the floor with blood around him and on him. I screamed and got out of the bed and ran to him. I started to cry when I looked over to the side to see a chucky doll laying on the floor. I screamed even louder and started backing away from jimmy and climbed on my bed. I was so scared. I looked back at jimmy to see he now had a smile on his face. "James Owen Sullivan you better seriously be dead because if your alive i will kill you for this" he burst into laughter and got up and walked over to me acting like a zombie. I huffed and rolled my eyes at him and turned away from him and fake cried. "Aww baby im sorry it was a joke" he said climbing in bed next to me and held onto me tightly. "Here ill stay up all night and hold you tightly to keep the nightmares away baby."

~End of flashback~

I started laughing loudly and shaking my head as I remembered the way he looked walking to me covered in ketchup and walking like a zombie. "Omg that was so mean of you to do" i whispered to him. By this time everyone was acting like they wasnt paying attention to us. Jimmy moved and sit down in the floor next to me. He took a drink of his Heineken and put his arm around me and pulled me to him. "So does movies still scare you?" he asked looking at me with a smirk on his face. I rolled my eyes and nudged him "I got where i can watch some but not the ones involving dolls" i said hiding my face from him. Me and him sitting here talking seemed so natural. "Well never fear slim jimmy is here" he said laughing lightly. I looked over to see Harmony asleep in Michelle's arms. I got up and walked over to get her and take her to the guest room that Matt had showed me that me and her was to be staying in for the night. I was walking up the steps when i noticed i was being followed. I looked behind me to see Jimmy smiling at me. He walked past me and walked to the door and opened it for me and turned on the light. I walked in and laid her down on the bed and tucked her in. I seen a lamp in the far side of the room. I turned it on and motioned to Jimmy to turn off the light. We left the door cracked and decided to sit on the top of the steps to talk. I dont know why I was being so nice to him. I should yell at him for what he done to me but I just couldnt find it in me to hate him. I actually am glad i got to see him.