When Past Comes Present

Pleasure And Pain ~nothing wrong with a little rough sex ;)~

We got back to Matt's house to find everyone was asleep. I stretched my arms and yawned.
"Well I guess its time to go to bed" I didnt really want to go to bed but I didnt see mine and his
talk going any farther tonight. We both stayed quiet most of the way back here. He smiled and held out his hand towards the kitchen "Do you wanna stay up and drink and play video games with me" I stood there thinking for a moment and shrugged my shoulders "Sure why not" I followed him to the kitchen. He grabbed 2 Heinekens and handed me one. "To the game room" he said in a low whisper and smiled before marching to the game room I silently laughed as I followed him.

We sit there playing video games and drinking and laughing at eachother. The more games we played the more we drank. I started slurring my words and could feel myself getting happier. "James! Your cheating. Your watching my screen" I whined to him and pushed him lightly. He laughed and grabbed me and pulled me to him and started tickling me. "No this would be cheating." he took the controller from me and throw it across the room and ran up to me and knifed me. I stuck out my bottom lip in a playful pout and looked at him "No fair" he laughed and wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead. "I sowwy" he said childlike. I laughed and wrapped my arms around his waist tightly and hugged him. I breathed in his scent. He smelled so good. I got up and grabbed my controller and walked back over to him and sit in his lap and wrapped his arms around me. "Lets play and this time no cheating or else" He laughed "Or else what young lady" he said drunkenly. I looked at him and went to open my mouth to say something but he cut me off by pressing his lips to mine. I gasped but then quickly started kissing him back. I tried to stop but couldnt. I let go of my controller and turned around and straddled his lap and tangled my fingers in his hair and started kissing him even more rougher. I had missed the feel of his lips against mine. He gripped my hips tightly and let out a groan. His hands had made there way under my shirt and was gripping my sides. It was like his hands burned my skin. I pulled my shirt off and threw it across the room. He moaned and lifted up his hips pushing into me. He slid his hands around my back and unclasped my bra and threw it beside my shirt. He put a arm around my lower back and one on my neck and leaned me back and kissed from my neck down to my breast. He flicked his tongue over my nipple and then done the same thing to the other one. I leaned my head farther back making my chest arch up to him. I let out a loud moan as he took one of my nipples in between his teeth and tugged on it.

I raised up and gripped his shirt tightly and ripped it in half revealing his tatted chest and flat stomach. He pulled me tightly against him and started sucking on my neck. My skin was hot against his. I slid my hands down his sides slowly wanting to remember how he felt under my hands. I bit my lip as i moved my hands to his belt and started unbuckling it. He smirked and moved me on the couch making me lay on my back. He took his pants off leaving his boxers. I looked down his body and my eyes stopped at his midsection. His arousal very clear. I moaned loudly unable to move my eyes off him. I looked back up at him. His eyes was bright blue full of lust. He slid his boxers down and gripped his cock and started stroking it teasing me. He looked bigger then I remembered. I let out a loud whimper and moved my hips adjusting my self were he could easily remove my pants. He smirked at me as he let go of his cock and started removing my pants. "Someone seems quiet eager" he said chuckling lightly. Once he had my pants off me he slide his hands up my thighs and pulled my thongs off me. He positioned himself over me. I felt his tip at my entrance "Please James. Make me feel good" I said breathlessly begging him. He slammed his cock into my pussy hard. And put his lips to my ear "Mmm baby your so fucking tight" he stayed there giving me a second to adjust to him. I wrapped my legs around his waist tightly pulling him to me. He started thrusting into me as hard as he could.

I wrapped my arms around his back digging my nails in him. I pushed my body up against his as i started moving my hips with his thrusts. Making him go deeper inside me. "James" I yelled out loud not remembering that everyone else in the house was asleep. "Mmm Demon" he moaned loudly into my ear as he started going faster. I closed my eyes letting the sensation take over. I could feel his hot breath on my neck making me turn my neck revealing it to him. He bit down hard on my neck. I could feel blood pouring out into his mouth as he started sucking on it hard. I moaned softly digging my nails deeper into his back. He felt so amazing. His body was much more full and muscular then it use to be. I loved the way his skin felt under my hands. Like velvet. My body started getting hot my breath was coming out in pants "James faster" I screamed out loudly. He let out a loud throaty groanas he picked up the pace thrusting into me as fast as he could unable to controll his moans. Feeling a knot form in the pit of my stomach. I tightened around his cock and gripped the side of the couch tightly. "mmm cum for me baby" he whispered seductively into my ear as he pulled out and slammed back into me hard as he could making me release my orgasm. He moaned lowly as he continued thrusting into me I moved my hands to his back and slid
them up his back and gripped onto his shoulders tightly.

I started moving my hips with his thrusts matching him everytime he slammed into me. Pushing down on him hard making him go inside me deeper. After my orgasm finished I tried to catch my breath as he kissed me passionately. I moved making him lean back as I got ontop of him straddling him and started bouncing hard on his cock wanting him to cum deep inside me. He gripped my hips tightly guiding me. He groaned loudly and bit his lip and pushed his hips up into me."Demon" he yelled breathlessly as he released his cum deep inside of me. I rode out his orgasm and leaned down and kissed him with all the love I had held in for him all these years.