‹ Prequel: My Celtic Angel
Status: A continuation of the first story of My Celtic Angel

My Celtic Angel Story 2: My Angel

Going to Louisiana

Cadie's POV

The last few weeks went by fast and each of the two locations we went during those two weeks, kept staying in my mind a little bit longer then usual..However right now. I needed to focus on this coming haunted location.

Until one Saturday, Zak started to ask me a couple things about Louisiana. My home state that I haven't been to since I left it. I didn't go back in fears of upsetting my father anymore then I already did in my youth. Why I stayed and rested up and healed in Dublin, Ireland then California where my Grandfather lived at. I shook my head. "What did tu ask about Zak?" I asked. Trying to make it clear on what I heard. Zak smirked at this lightly.

"So what kind of history do you have that is dark? In your home state?" he asked, as we were busy looking for a place before we left.. "There is a lot of dark history in Louisiana Zak.." I replied back trying to remember the history. He nods at this. "Well.. Firstly, there are plantation houses that still stood to this day. Those are filled with dark and sad history due to slavery. There was a lot of blood that was spilled too, during the wars and other violent acts that happened between the Black and White people." I said to him sadly, I didn't want to look at him. As I mentioned the dark tension between races..That was a black mark on all people who were sinned for doing those things. I was lucky to learn from my granda to love everyone equally no matter what color they are.. You should still respect them.

"What else? Is it true that there is voodoo and who-do?" he asked. I nodded then slightly didn't want to talk about it. "We do yes, it's still practiced there a lot only in hiding now a days.. Since a lot of the Louisianans are superstitious of it still about it." I said timidly. Biting my lip as this happened.

Upon seeing this from me again, Zak shook his head and then went to me. I blushed as I felt his hands touch mine and he blocks me with his body while I was sitting on a chair. I felt fear slightly rise into me. Making me bite my lip harder... "What did I say about you doing that Red?" I hear him ask me. The tone is voice was far from angry it's more like a little bit annoyed and upset.

I didn't answer him at the time, only because I felt him get close to me with his own face as his finger went to my lips. In order to make me stop biting myself. "I hate it when you do this Cadie." I kept hearing him say. I shook my head. "Zak... We.. We need to focus on why you want to know about Louisiana?" I asked. I felt a bad feeling go through my body as I felt him brushing his finger against me to keep me my teeth from my lips, then leaves them.

"I was thinking we should go and see how haunted your home state is.... I found a plantation house there were we can check it out and see if it's haunted." He said. I shook my head at this time. As I felt his hand leave, then went to my neck cupping the back of it so I wont back away again.

"Wh... Why?" I asked getting very nervous as rubbed the skin there lightly. I felt bad chills go through as I felt him this close to me. My body likes it however my mind was saying no. I shook my head then all the sudden. "What's wrong Red? Don't you want to go back to your home state?" asked Zak. I shook my head trying to keep the tears starting to form.

"Let me go.." I whispered softly in broken English.. Zak shook his head, "I am teaching you a lesson in biting yourself Red.." I try to clear my mind on what Zak said, to think about my home state. I haven't been to my state since the day I ended up leaving it. I felt a painful hurt tug at my heart again. As I thought of my dad.. I shook my head again and began to freak out.

"No.."I moaned lightly as, I felt his hand lightly still on my neck. He gave me a confused look. I shook my head against.. "No.. Noo.." I felt scared not just cause of him. But of Louisiana.. I m scared on going back to the state that caused me so much pain.

"No.." I said shaking my head once more.. Zak started to speak to me. "What's wrong? Tell me why is it a No? Is it too soon?" I hear him ask. I felt him bent down so he can look at me as I kept my eyes closed and kept on shaking my head no.. "No. No no... NO!" I screamed.

Zak's POV

I felt confused on why she was behaving like this... She should of seemed excited about going back to Louisiana. However she isn't. I felt her shaking as her energy and emotions running through me. She was scared. I removed my hand lightly, feeling bad that I was trying to teach her lesson biting herself.

That can wait however. Something isn't right. "Why tell me no Red? Why no Sweetie?" I asked. She kept shaking her head. Saying no and the No's got louder and more panicked and I felt her push me away from her. As this happened the chair she was in tilted backwards and she crashed. Causing her to yelp out in pain as she hit her head once the chair fell back.

I went to her after shaking my head at this. To see if she was alright. "You alright Red?" Helping her up till I heard her moan in pain and then tried to roll over on her hands and knees. I went to help her up, but got my hands slapped away.

I felt a little hurt at this, but figured I needed it since I didn't light up on what I was doing to her. Soon after she got up on her own and trying to stop shaking in fear still. I took her softly into my arms. "Ssh. It's ok Red..It's ok." I whispered to her. "I am sorry too." I replied shortly after.

I went to place my hand back on her head to calm her down. As I was doing this to her, I leaned back against something to keep on soothing her and I didn't have to hold her up against whatever my back was pressed into. Which I hoped was a wall instead of a door.

I lightly started to caress her hair shortly afterwards, lightly digging my hand and fingers into the soft light curls that she had today. We just stayed quiet and kept each other company. I didn't know how long it was since we were like this but it went on for a long time. My hand that wasn't buried into her hair and threading through it, was lightly against her back lightly making circles up along her back.

She was shaking lightly still and then quietly said something after a hour or two of being quiet. "Do we?" she asked. I looked at her at this time making sure to see her eyes and what emotions she had on them.

I went back to what ever I had going on in my head to reality. "Do we have to go you mean to ask?" I repeated the question she wanted to ask. I saw her nod shyly. "It's up to you sweetheart.. If you want us to go we can go. I wont push you into the right answer." I replied softly back.

I knew deep down why she had a slight panic attack.. The last time she was in her home state, was the last time she saw her father alive and first time her nightmares began before leaving the state to be in a mental hospital. So I can understand her sudden fear over possibly going back there. Maybe It was a bad idea I thought to myself.

"I.. I want to go back there." she said shortly after thinking what I told her. I gave her a look once more again to see what her eyes say and her emotions. She was shaky still in fear, but her eyes still wanted to go despite her eyes also showing a little bit of fear too. I nodded.

"Are you sure Cadence? I wont push you into letting us go if your not ready.." I said, just before I can say anything else. I felt something move beside me and Cadie and nearly hit us in the process. That was till I released my arm around her and used it to block what ever came nearly hitting us.

"Are they in here?" Nick asked, I glared in a deadly look at this. "I thought so bro. I heard Cadie screaming No. But then went to go see Zak." says Aaron. My body was shaking in the rage all the sudden as I felt them moving the door a little bit more. I pushed Cadie closer into my body as they did this to keep her from being hit by the door.

The door is pushed against my arm. I snarled in pain and felt Cadie move closer into my body. Trying to keep the door from hitting her. "Are you sure they were in here Bro?" Nick asked, begins to look around. But saw no one.

"I thought I heard them in here." Aaron said, I felt Cadie's body press once more into mine. I clenched my teeth to keep from making a noise due to her hot little body against mine. However. I groaned as she tried to move out from behind the door. However, as she tried to do so.

The door slammed into us causing Cadie and I to fall back against the wall and I hissed out the word "Fuck!" "What the hell?" Nick asked out suddenly. "Zak is that you?" Aaron then asked soon after.

I was about to let my voice known. However, I got distracted by something else. Cadie, had lost her balance and landed on the floor. Due to that last blow she gained. So her body at this time was in front of me and her head was laying right where my groin and hips were at. Also I felt her hands, she tried to grab what ever she could before meeting the ground. However it didn't work out so good.

I groaned and I felt her hands squeeze my buttcheeks hard. "Cadie..... Cadence sweetie..." I asked, "Is Cadie back there with you?" Nick asked. "What the fuck is going on here?" He kept asking.

That was when it hit me, I felt my hands reach her head checking to see if she was ok..Noticed she was cut a little by the door. I felt anger rise into my blood once more. I growled and snarled, then slammed the door closed.

There away from the door stood Nick and Aaron as they stared at me and Cadie with shocked looks on their faces. As they saw how we looked. I glared darkly at them. "WHO fucking hit Cadence this time?" I bellowed.

Nick shook his head then spoke up. "Sorry we didn't know you were back there? What the fuck are you doing with Cadie near your crotch?" He asked, Daringly.

I glared once more. "I thought you guys would of noticed that the door wasn't closing all the way.. You fucking hit her while she was getting from behind the door." I said, to them both. They went red at this. Knowing both of them are in trouble.

"Sorry Zak, we didn't know. Is Cadie ok?" Nick asked, "I am fine Nick." Cadie's voice said quietly. I felt her hands flexed against my ass once more. I hissed at this. Nick looked at us then, amused how they found us in this position.

Cadie turned her head, then I stopped her by grabbing her head. "Fuck.. Don't move any more than that alright Red... Help her up you two." I snapped at Nick and Aaron. Nick nodded, then went to get to her up.

However, her hands was pried to my ass still. "Come on Cay. We gotta get you up." Nick said, then smirked as my body tried to go differently away to get her hands off me. "Do I need to know how she got this way and why she grabbed your ass Zak?" he quipped.

I glared, "She was hit in the head or something. She grabbed me trying to keep herself from falling but the conk on the head caused her to fall into me." Nick went to help her up however, I didn't like how he was trying to get her up. "Let me do this." I hissed protectively.

Nick gave me a eyeroll with an irritated look. I then lightly went down, causing her to look up at me and blush. I smirked at her sheepishly and shyly also. "It's alright boys. I got her from here." I said, seeing she was just as embarrassed as I was.

Nick gave me a dirty look at this moment. I glared,"I am not going to do anything dirty with her alright...Just leave." I hissed, they did after being careful with the door. I waited for a little bit to look at her again.

I sighed then did so.. "Are you ok Red? You got a nasty cut from the door." I said to her. She nodded, I then lightly brushed my hands into her hair since they still stayed on her head. As I was checking to make sure her head was ok. Cadie started to move around again upon finally getting her wits back again.

"I am not sure how I ended up like this?" she asked, while blushing. I smirked at this then bent down on the floor to be with her..After I made sure we scooted away from the door.. "You got hit on the head by the door Red. You gotta icky cut due to Nick hitting you with it." I replied back. Grasping what happened.

"Why was I on the floor?" she asked, I smiled again. "Well I would say you were trying to frisk me and do more than that. But... I'd say you grabbed my ass and squeezed it as you were trying to catch yourself before you fell." I replied back once more. I saw her blushing at this, I smirked once more. "Hey! I had that happen a lot Red. So it won't shock me as much so don't worry. I was more worried about your head moving against my well..I didn't want your pretty head move any more closer towards where my mate was at or to be at." I whispered back to her. She blushed once more. Then placed her face into her hands moaning at this lightly.

"I am a slut..." She said, I glared at this. "No. You are not one Red. You tripped and landed against my hips and groin it wasn't much we could of done at the moment. Besides I rather liked you there then me having my head between your legs or anywhere near your privates." I said, taking in her skirt that she was wearing. It was a short skirt that was white with a blue skirt under the white that ended towards her knees and trim had a light lace detail at the end of the blue part of the skirt.

She didn't wear tights under this one. Which was a first and new one of me. But then thought it was due to the Vegas heat at the moment. I shook my head as I saw her blushing at what I said. "I meant it Red.. It's best you landed against my hips and waist with your head. If I did that if I was in your place. Well. I don't think Nick would let me go off the hook." I replied back. I saw her nod in a blush once more.

"So you were saying before all this happened?" she asked. I nodded then went back to what we were talking about before this mess had happened. "I was saying it's up to you if you want us to go to your home state. I wont push you any more then that Red." I repeated what I told her.

I saw her nod at this, taking in the words I said to her once more. "I know it can be painful to return back since I doubt you went back to Louisiana after you were done healing." I said to her lightly. I saw her nod. "I didn't came back Zak... My father wouldn't have me even more if he found out I was raped and lost a baby inside me... Catholics are against losing babies and my father is old fashion believes I am to only be with my supposed to be husband and not let men have sex with me."

I sighed and tried to keep my anger down. I lay my head on her head. Lightly squeezing her knee with my hand too as I was at it. "If it's too painful we wont go alright. We can go in the future if you are up to it." I saw her nod, then she said. "I want to go back." She replied quickly in Irish.

I understood that very well.. "Are you sure though sweetie? I don't want you feel like you are pushed into this.. It's all up to you." I replied, I was trying to shut up so I wont keep sounding like I am pushing her.

"Noo Zak... I do want to go back." I looked at her once more, then felt her hand went to my hand that was on her knee. I smiled a little bit at this then took her hand into mine. Lightly squeezing it to make her reassure herself. "Are you sure sweetheart. I don't want you to go just cause I am pushing you." I replied back.

I saw her nod. "I need to go back Zak. It's only right." I nod. "So no way of getting you to say no?" I asked. I saw her look at me, her eyes showed a light fire inside her saying she wanted too. I smiled at this. "I want to go back to where everything started for me." She replied softly. I nodded, then sighed.

"Alright we can go.. But not to New Orleans. Not yet. I don't think we are ready for that big gumbo pot of paranormal activity there.." I said back to her. She gave me a light glare then shoved me lightly. Then nodded her head at this. Agreeing that it would be too soon for her being back in her city that she was connected to by the paranormal and got her nightmare started there too.

We stayed in silence once more again. Just laying my head against her's and playing with her hand. I looked at her at one moment to see if she was alright again. She had her eyes closed, as I went to look at her lips this time.

I felt a light stir go through me as I looked at them. I wanted to so badly kiss her again, I've been trying to keep it from my mind since the dream I had of me and her having sex or had sex.. I want to feel her lips on mine again.. But never gotten to do it.

I shifted a little bit to look at her once more again. Seeing her eyes closed still, possibly due to the sunlight that was pouring in the room. I looked at her lips again shyly. I shouldn't be thinking of this right now... I thought to myself

"Are you ok?" she asked me suddenly. I shook my head as she opened her eyes. "I am yes. Just having some heavy thoughts at the moment." I replied back. Turning myself away from her at the moment.

"Should me go get Nick and Aaron?" She asked. I smiled at this then nodded. "We were talking about this location for a while now... Nick and Aaron want's to do it and so do I. But I wanted to make sure you are alright with it first." I saw her nod. "And I am aye." I smiled at this once more.

I saw her getting up, as I helped get up so she can get the door for Nick and Aaron however, I stopped and then pulled her back down on top of me and my lap. "Opph... How about we give them a few minutes alright. They came bursting in here, they can wait a little longer." I saw her glare lightly at this but then sighed.

I smiled as she sat on my lap for a little bit as we stayed on the floor. Away from the door again, to be on the safe side.. "So what do you think that Nick and Aaron are talking about?" she asked, I smirked at this. "Well the fact your hands had grabbed my ass, I think they are talking about that and how you wouldn't let go.." I smirked as she blushed.

"But they better shut up about it to be on the safe side." I said to her, she nodded. A few minutes passed and then she said..."Your bum is very tight and firm..." She said with a red face. I couldn't help but laugh at this..

"Thanks sweetie... I didn't know my ass can be like that." I replied back. "Maybe I should see if your is too.." I hinted playfully. However, as for a brief second I saw her get up. I groaned as I felt her weight leave me and her lovely ass leaving my lap..

However as she did. I smirked as I caught something briefly in her eyes. She was being a little bit playful and teasing me. I shook my head, getting up and then got to her two maybe three steps before bringing her back into my arms her body hitting mine lightly.

"Why Cadence.... I didn't know you can be a imp when you want to." I whispered into her ear. As doing so I went to sniff her hair. I felt Cadie's body get heated in a blush that formed over her body.

"Don't be ashamed of it though. I like it that you are playful with me." I said to her, pulling my nose away from her hair. Hell it's hot to see her doing so in my thoughts and eyes, she only teased me when when Nick and Aaron are around her. Never alone.

"However, you need to be careful with who you um.. Play with.." I said to her. She gave me a playful look once more. "Oh really?" she asked, in a Irish accent. I Smiled at this... "I have you know I've been around the twins and their uncle. I may know some ways to be playful."

I smirked then lightly brushed my hips into her backend. She blushed at this... "You know if you become a playful tease you can easily be very pleasurable too.." I have to admit it would be very hot if she teased me more often.. Very pleasurable indeed if not kinky and hot.. Cadie was about to say something else or do something back. But then stopped as Nick came back in opening the door and poke his head inside.

Breaking the playfulness that Cadie had going and killing it quickly. I glared at this, then felt her move back into me. I smirked then lightly brushed her hips with mine and my hands. "What do you want?" I asked, still slightly annoyed at him and Aaron.

He gave me and Cadie a look over. "Are you two done yet.. Also have you told her where we wanted to go?" he asked. Trying to ignore the fact my hands didn't leave her hips. As I lightly began to move her back into me lightly. "Yeah. Um.. She is aware of what I asked her.. I had to make sure she was up to it first Nick... I thought you would know it since it's her home state, it's the last place she was at before she was well locked away." I reminded him.

He nodded. Once in a while Nick could automatically forget about the fact that Cadie had to be asked first once in a while. Before we can confirm the location. I wanted her input and her words to saying I would like to go or agreed to go with us. As long she is alright. No we wont go to the places if she said no. Cause I wanted her there with us. It wont be fair if we went without her either.

"Sorry Cay.." Nick said.. "So is it a yes?" He asked, I glared at him. Cadie nodded which is enough for Nick to know we are going. I glared however then shook my head. But then it softened as I felt her hands on mine. "I would like us to go Nick. However, there is something you should know about." She said to him..

"She is saying, if it's to much for her we are to pull the plug and leave before she breaks down into a bad panic attack... It's better this way since it's been a long time since she got back. She just nearly broke down when I asked her the first time." I said to him. I saw him nod his head.

"Alright. I'll roll with that I guess.." He said. I glared, then went to look at her once more. But then I felt a little bit like making Nick even more pissed off now. I felt the glare melt away then, quickly before we blinked on what had happened.

I turned Cadie around then laid a very quick kiss on her lips pulled away then started to walk out the room we were in.. Leaving both of us shocked at what I had done. But it was worth it too me, as I walked out feeling the blush she had go through her body and I turned just before leaving the room.

"See you on Monday alright Red... Also make sure you get lots of sleep tomorrow and get your meds for back up.." I saw her nod, placing her hands back over her mouth. The shock sunk into her mind. She nodded then blushed once more.

I smirked. "Oh and Cadence.." I said in a slight whine.. "If you play with the big boys, then you're going to need to learn how to play back....Cause if you don't, I'll win each time I kiss you." I said with a cocky tone and then walked off before Nick even picked up what I said. Cause he and Aaron just stood there frozen at what they saw.
♠ ♠ ♠
Beginning chapter and part to Magnolia Lane Plantation.. Sorry for the episode skips.. But I need to shorten the story some by not putting all of the episodes in..

Thank you for reading more stuff between Zak and Cadie later and I'll add more Nick and Cadie and Aaron too..