‹ Prequel: My Celtic Angel
Status: A continuation of the first story of My Celtic Angel

My Celtic Angel Story 2: My Angel

Going back through time: Birdcage Theater Starter Filler

Cadie's POV

Two weeks had passed since we left Louisiana and Magnolia Lane. Two weeks since we left and gained all that can learn about the paranormal and what evidence we had found about about the world we chose to have our selves be involved with. Almost a full circle of a year since I had joined my teammates Zak, Nick and Aaron on their search for looking for the answers they want to find, as well help me to understand that I wasn't sick, as what the doctors made out me to be.

Now we are back on the road once more. Going to a new location to keep seeking for the truth about the world we are spending time in. However, it was Zak's turn and idea on going to the location he been wanting to get his hands on since they first started Ghost Adventures. Every Paranormal Team's Iconic dream location. Tombstone Arizona.

To tell the truth, this was my very first time being in a actual ghost town. I knew I could of been to a couple of the old mining ghost towns that are deep into the Nevada and the desert. However, I was always holding back my on my own fears of what I wished to seek, also Mark and Debbie didn't want me to go into the actual locations since they thought I wasn't ready enough to be working in outside field work.
Now back to where we are now.
..

I was sleeping away like I always did when we ended up driving to certain locations. Even after a long flight I would still be sleeping due to having really bad motion sickness due to the pills I take here and there. I yawned from yet another dream I had of the location we are heading to.

Zak turned around at the last moment, knowing for the fact I was now awake due to our little bond we had. Zak smirked lightly at this, as I yawned once more again. "Had a nice nap Red?" He asked, watching me intently and trailing his eyes towards my chest, much to Nick's disliking. So he drove over a pot hole that caused me and Zak to bounce.

Zak smirked at this, only due to the fact he saw how my chest moved during the bump. He turned to glare towards his fellow teammate. "Are we there yet?" I asked, wanting to change the deadly silent air around me and Aaron. Who was thankful for what I asked. I opened my eyes for a bit, then closed them afterwards due to the sun glaring down. I hissed lightly then placed sunglasses over my head. Forgetting I had taking them off during the nap.

Zak spoke up again once more. "It wont be to long Red. Then you can get out without having getting sick on us again." He replied back. I nodded, then felt my stomach rise like it normally did when we travel. "To think you should have something to take to keep your motion sickness away." Zak said, in a thought.

I shook my head. "It wouldn't been a good idea for me. They tried that once but none of them went good with the stuff I take now. So they gave me sleeping pills for when I travel." I said, through my Irish accent once more. Zak smirked. "Well...I guess we can let it slide. Just sleep naturally for now, can't have you overdosed on sleeping pills and getting sick on me." He whispered lightly in a way.

I blushed as Zak said those words. Ever since the day I died for a short time, was the day that changed Zak and as well his desire on keeping me safe and alive. Since then everything around me and him changed... Even leading us getting close in ways teammates shouldn't be close.

I laid my head back down on to the seat for a bit, using Aaron's side as a pillow. Which he didn't seem to mind but was blushing lightly at this and looked at Zak in a scared way. Zak chose a moment to not glare at his fellow teammate. He knew Aaron wont do what he would do, so he left him alone.

That however made him smirk a tiny bit at the moment. I heard a chuckle come from him and I shifted my legs a bit more to close them since I was in a skirt once more. Another chuckle and Zak shook his head. I knew for the fact he was trying to get me once more again. His silly wee game that he started while we were at the last location.

Speaking of which, it's been two weeks since he tried to pull one of his dirty tricks on me. I blushed lightly as I thought of the game we got ourselves dragged into. I need to find ways to keep Zak from getting what he wants. I sighed then chose to ignore a slap that can be heard by Nick. As he slapped Zak's head for the third time since we been in this car ride.

With a wounded pride, Zak sulked for a bit and kept quiet for the time being. I sighed then started to think about the dream I had on the location. I closed my eyes to think better and look at what I knew from the dreams.

I knew the place was very old, I can tell by sounds, smells and tastes as I thought back of the time period. I can hear voices of men, some happy with catcalls, hoots, shouts of joy. Some of them were in anger as if someone cheated. The sound of what giggles from women can be heard. The smell of tobacco, leather, dust and dirt mixed with men's after shave. Also if I can bury my nose and mind deeper. I can smell ladies perfume.

I felt my body shiver as I saw men looking at me with lust filled eyes. I felt heat coming from my face and as well a deep stir and inside me. It felt forbidden yet right.. If I dare say it, as I heard cries of passion from the women who were with their male companions for a quick romp or rather I called shag or a sexual favors of a guy's choosing.

All of the sudden I blushed I as I felt a hand lightly touched my hip. It wasn't outside of my skirt either as I felt this forbidden yet foreign touch.

The hand I felt touching me was a bit big and rough, but it was being very careful and gentle as in a way not to scare me. I felt chills entering my body as, I knew who this touch belonged to. This touch and the chills and energy I felt. They were enough for me to feel things that scared me, yet felt right and foreign to me. It was kind of hard to explain it on how I felt about these touches.

I felt my body betray me as I moaned lightly as the hand kept on rubbing light circles on my skin.

Then I felt his mouth against my ear as he called to me. "Red! As much as I love to keep this up at the moment Gwenny, but I need you to wake up." he said to me lightly, making sure his lips stayed longer near my ear. I shivered then opened my eyes.

As I did, I saw a pair of dark blue eyes looking at me. I knew who these eyes came from and looked to see Zak looking at me. They were soft looking at the time, as his hand stopped on my thigh

I blushed lightly once more, then shook my head to stop myself from blushing. Zak smirked slowly as he watched me trying to stop feeling what I felt. But he knew that he got me yet again.

"Are we there now?" I asked firstly, as Zak kept the smile longer. "Yes we are here now. Also from the look on your face it looks like you are thinking of some naughty stuff." He teased, causing me to slap him lightly on the arm. "Relax Red, I am only playing with ya." He said, as I felt his arms go around me as he helped me sit up. I blushed once more smelling his shirt by accident as he got me closer to him and his shirt.

I mumbled out a quick thank you in Irish, "Go raibh maith agat Zak." I whispered lightly. Zak smirked at this knowing what I said, since I helped him understand some of the Irish words and Irish Gaelic over the time we got close to each other and friends, as well teammates. "Yeah, you are welcome sweetie." he replied lightly, after sitting down next to me. I took a moment to look around where we are at.

Nick and Aaron were not in the van, so I am guessing they went to get rooms. "Did I sleep again?" I asked, Zak's only answer was a no head shake, but then replied afterwards. " I thought at first you where and was going to wake you up. But then I stopped due to you might be trying to think of your dreams again. After a while though, I stopped due to well something else." I heard him say. I nodded, then looked around me and Zak to look at Tombstone Arizona.

It wasn't as lovely as Ireland or any of the other places. It was dry, dusty like a scene out of the wild west movies. Yet still it did have some kind of beauty of it's own. It felt like I was back in time due to all the people who were outfits for their stores and tourist guides and reenactments like ones in Ireland and Scotland. "Tis Bonny with charm of it's own." I whispered once more my accent slipped through my lips. Zak chuckled a bit more.

"I knew you would love it here Red. Let's get you out of here so you can rest up. After you did so, we can go look around." he said to me. I blushed lightly as Zak's hand went to mine.

Zak's POV

I lightly started to stroke her hand. I knew there was something going on with her and something different about her. I felt her body and looked at her eyes, they were different. The energy was different too. I knew this energy though and the look she had, before she shaking her head to clear her mind. However that energy I felt and the look I saw... It was waking up my body once more again too.

I shifted myself into her's and before I knew it, we were actually both laying down in the van seats. As I kept on wanting to touch her. I couldn't stop myself from not touching her. My hand traced a few scars that I knew were located at and went upwards towards her shoulder and neck.

I moved my head downwards and started to breathe in her scent and perfume. The soft scent of Lavender, Heather and light scent of vanilla danced into my senses. I groaned with a troublesome need once more and I couldn't stop myself. Nor was the tiny Irish redhead that was under me either.

"I have plans for you with this location sweetie. Yet I am not sure if I should go with it. Not unless well.. It leads me think of naughty things my mind shouldn't be thinking of." I whispered into her skin, as I breathed her in once more. I felt her body respond lightly into my touch and what I was doing. This wasn't like the games we had done. This was something different. I knew it the moment I started get this close with her.

I wrapped my hand that was on her shoulder behind her neck. Pulling away from her so I can lightly touch her there with my other one. Brushing the pale skin and freckles that graced the spots on her neck. I should stop, but I can't. This was lust, not games that is being played right now. Pure lust that was going on between me and her. I knew it, but did she? I thought to myself.

As I moved my head back down to kiss her neck. I felt her lightly move her body and I shivered at this contact we had done. The kiss was to be a short peck, but it turned out not to be like that the moment I did. I kissed her skin and her neck deeper then I should of and she still wouldn't let me stop.. Something that either worried or excited me all at once. I brushed my nose back into her skin inhaling her perfume once more. Before lightly licking her to a spot that made her weak. Before lightly suckling on that spot.

I felt her giving into me at this point and moved her neck to side where I can have more access to it. I growled with pleasure of her openly invite. I scraped my teeth lightly against her skin that was turning red due to either the heat of what we are doing, or due to me having my way with her neck. However I couldn't stop myself, I heard her say my name lastly as I felt her body cling to mine and her legs went weak against me.

I groaned once more in pleasure, then all the sudden.. "WHOA! DUDE!" A bellow came from Aaron, as he startled me and Cadie out of what we are doing. Jumping off of her and moving myself quickly away from her. As I saw Aaron's mouth hung wide open in shock.

I checked on Cadie, who was still in shock on what came over us. She felt that this was different. "What?" I asked, as I turned my attention on Aaron. A glare was being sent to him as he stood there with his mouth open. I snarled at this. "What the fuck bro? Stop looking like you are about to swallow a fly." I snapped at him. Aaron blushed then closed his mouth.

"I should ask the same thing to you Zak?" Nick's voice came to me as well. Cadie shook her head to clear her mind on what happened, blushing now that she caught on to what I did to her. I smirked lightly at how breathless she looked still. I licked my lips then went to turn my attention on Nick.

"I was checking to make sure she was smelling good." I said, with a short lie. Nick snorted at it. "Bullshit Zak! I knew what it looked like. I knew what you were doing with her for a while. So did Aaron, we are not that stupid. Stop trying to get into Cadie's pants." I snorted out of annoyance.

"I wasn't getting into her pants bro. Or rather, I wasn't trying under her skirt. Also what the fuck bro? Last time I checked, Cadie is old enough to let herself think what she wants to do." I said. As she and Aaron was watching us bicker.

Nick was red in the face. "I am lucky to have say this though. Cadie your room is between me and Aaron's. Zak's in two doors down from us." I glared darkly at this all the sudden. "That wont keep me away from her." I snorted in a dark way. Cadie looked up at me for a moment knowing I wasn't myself either for the moment.

I shook my head. "Zak I am not being a dick. But you gotta stop trying to fuck with our teammate. We are not supposed to be dating or being sexual with teammates it's against rules and you know it." I glared once more. But then sighed. Nick did have a point.

We were not to be in any kind of relationship with our fellow teammate's. Even if they were female teammates it's against the rules to date someone we work with. The ghosts who are dark and evil as well Demons can use it against ourselves and cause a lot of trouble. I sighed and then snorted.

"What if we can't stop ourselves Nick? You can't protect her from me if her body was willing to have mine or me. You should be happy that she is opened that much up since we first met." with that I grabbed my key from Aaron, getting out of the van I stormed off the my hotel room.

As I was doing so I noticed Cadence was watching me and sighed. I knew she was getting tired of Nick being like this to her too. A few minutes after I heard him say something to her and she replied back, I wasn't sure what it was. But after she stepped out with her own things. I heard her say a bit louder the normal.

"If I trust him enough, you should too. Be thankful that it's Zak touching me and not pervert." She said in a hurt tone. Before walking away, I didn't know what was going afterwards because my eyes still followed Cadie.

I noticed as she stopped. I knew she was thinking of something, I saw it in her face that her mind that she was thinking of something that can either be good or bad. I heard her sigh then whispered something in Irish, that I couldn't catch. Even though I learned some of the Irish Gaelic, I still yet understand all of the words. This one was new and different.

I saw her look at me once more. I gotten curious on what was going on into her mind at this time. This wasn't like her at all too I noticed it. Her eyes were different from her large dilated blue green eyes. I felt it on her body it was pulsing out of something and I felt it my body did too. I closed my eyes for a moment try take control of what urge went through me. Then opened my eyes again.

I looked to see that Cadie was trying to open the door, but didn't. She jimmied the door knob, moving the key around to look like she was having a hard time to get the door unlocked. I smirked at this time. I know what was going on now.

She was literally ignoring Nick's warning. How unlike her however. I couldn't stop myself from seeing that she was possibly teaching him a lesson too. Cadence was right though, if she trusted me then so be it. Nick shouldn't be jumping down our backs for something we can't help or control. If her body responded towards mine, then well it happens. Not much can change it really..

And responded her body did well too. I felt her body as I had kissed and lightly suckled on her neck. I felt her body tremble against me, she wanted to feel. But was afraid, the pull she felt unknown to her body. Unlike mine when I had sex with Carrie or my other ex's..

I saw her look over to me again. I smirked then chuckled as her eyes told me to help. I looked at Nick with sly look into my eyes. Might as well teach him a lesson. If he thinks I am trying to have sex with her. I'll give him something that will make his blood boil. Even though it wont help out what Cadie was doing.

I walked over towards her sauntered while I was at it, then got behind her. Blocking Nick's view purposely. I felt her body went hard against me, as I brushed mine against her's in a respond back. Feeling the energy going through us once more. I bent down to her ear and whispered. "I know what you are planning Red? But are you sure about actually doing this?" I asked, my voice got husky at the time. I looked at her to see what she would say,

I only saw her looking at me, a small smile escaped from her lips. It took me a moment to realize it's her playful smile too, by the way her eyes showed me. I smirked back at her then brushed myself along her body as I went to let my hands and arms go around her to support against the door.

I felt her trying to suck in the breath she had as I did this I smirked. "Are we playing sweetie? This isn't like you so you know. Relax and trust me alright Gwenny." I whispered to her. I then decided to do my own thing, by jimming the door too, as I did this I caused her to got against the door lightly enough to as I used my weight to push against the door, but being gentle enough to well..Not hurt her either.

"Trust me Red. Playing comes with trust." As well thrust. I smirked as I moved my hips into her butt. Nick at this time walked up towards us. "I think her door is stuck!" Aaron at this time was watching me and her, as he noticed how close my hips was against her's as I lightly thrust into her and the door both. Looking like I was trying to move the door a bit, but couldn't.

I stopped for a moment to keep myself from getting hard due to this tease on my body. I took a deep breathe and I Noticed she was shaking too. I have to stop it for now. I did so. I looked at Nick who was glaring at me for a second.

"What? Her door is stuck it's not good giving her a door that wont open...What if a pervert tries to make off with her, if she can't get away from him?" I asked. He groaned then went to the door himself. I grabbed Cadie around her middle, feeling her small yet curvy body with my hands.

I brought her back with me as Nick then kicked the door hard enough. Making both our eyes bulged out of our eyes even Aaron's. "Great now we gotta pay for the door now too!" I whispered under my breathe.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am very sorry for not updating for a while.. Been going through some things in life that needed attention at the time. Also yes, I had to take a break for a while so I can think clearly on how to write out the stories that I am writing.. So I hoped I didn't kept anyone waiting. Next chapter me up later on this week. I promise, as well new chapter for the new story Light Inside Darkness too.

Also I have a very good plan for this chapter and the episode of Birdcage Theater too. Only going to write it out differently. Like I always do with the episodes, yet keep and try to keep the episodes close to how everything is, only added some things to it...