‹ Prequel: My Celtic Angel
Status: A continuation of the first story of My Celtic Angel

My Celtic Angel Story 2: My Angel

After the Dream

Zak's POV

I woke up screaming at this dream I had. I looked and touched my body to see if I am dead or not. But I wasn't, I sighed at this out of relief.. But relief once more gave away to me feeling nauseous. I grabbed something that was close to me at the time.

Grabbing a waste basket at the moment, then emptied my stomach out till I no longer felt the need to vomit. I groaned afterwards, wrapping my blanket around me and my body only with my head poking out. I laid back down on my bed.

At least, I thought it was my bed. That is till I caught a very familiar scent entering my nose. Take a deep deep breath and groaned after releasing it. I knew this scent very well. However I got confused on why I am smelling Lavender and Lilac with a scent of clean linen. It smells like Cadie.

I moved my head from the blanket I was sniffing and saw it was blue instead of my white blankets. Looking around me now, the room I was in wasn't mine either. It was all soothing soft blues and whites.
The window was only one window with a heavy curtain over it blocking out the sunlight.

Afterwards I went to go look at myself, just to make sure I am not naked. Before looking to see if she sleeping next to me in her bed. "What the hell?" I asked myself. I was naked, well... Not really naked naked, but enough to know I am in my boxers.. Which confuses me even more.

Why am I naked inside of Cadie's room? "Red? Are you awake?" I asked, soon after shaking my head. I got up to see if she was. However the side where she isn't at was empty. I sighed at this and released my or rather her blanket to the floor.

I decided to see where the hell my clothes are at. Since I don't see them in the room, peeking outside the room first. I am sure that Declan or her uncle has a bathrobe or something that can fit me so I wont be totally naked in the Callaghan household.

"Is anyone here?" I asked, trying to see if anyone was even in this house. But nothing I sighed good. I saw Declan's room where he stayed at when he wasn't in Ireland. That can work. I thought.

Over the last few months, him and I started to become friends in what Cadie sees it as friends. Which I am glad, however he said if I hurt her any time soon or in any way. He'll have to kill me.

I made it to Dec's room. Grabbed a pair of pants that might of been sleeping pair of pants then a shirt. I groaned.... To small.. At least the pants are not though. I thought to myself. I made a small note, to have Declan to go work out with me once in a while..

I sighed at the thought. No... I think Declan wont like it as much. Also he'll be attracting a lot of girls if he did. Not that he does already I mean. They like his shaggy pirate look and Irish accent very well already. So he wont need my help to get a girl or two. I shook my head at this.

As I was about to see for another shirt that fits. I met Greer, Cadence's cat. The little ginger cat walked up to me, rub her body against my leg. I smiled at this slightly, "Hello there Greer.. Where is your mom at huh?" I asked the cat.

I went to pet the cat a little bit, till she rolled around on her back and tried to bite my hand as I was petting her. I chuckled at this and grabbed her and pick her up.. "You are a little brat do you know that?" I asked her. She just purrs at me in response.

I might not be much of a cat person, but at least Greer was ok.. When your not the one her teeth and claws are digging into.

I heard more foot steps and I saw Merlin who was wagging his butt upon seeing me. I smiled at the old short albino dog. "Hey there old man are you feeling ok? Do you know where your mommy is?" I asked, going to pet him also.

Still shaking his butt since he had no tail, I laughed at this part of Merlin. What can I say her pet's amuse me greatly. Despite Merlin being sick still that is. Another dog came up to me soon afterwards, Nessie was a Border Collie, who I thought is very cool cause she tends to herd Logan and Bryce who are Cadie's cousins.

"Zak, oh good you are up." A voice called out to me. I blushed at this lightly knowing I am not in a shirt. I turned around however to see a pregnant lady smiling at me. I smiled shyly back. "Um... Yeah.. Sorry about that, I didn't intend to um... Be like this." I said.

She shook her head. "It's alright Zak." She said. This pregnant soft spoken lady is Maggie. Cadie's recent new aunt, who is due to have a kid later on in the months to come. "I was wondering if you knew where Cadie is at? Also what had happened too?" I asked, letting her take in what I was saying.

She blushed lightly at this. Just like her niece does a lot when I say things that made them either slightly nervous or just plain embarrassed. "You and Cadie went out for a drive last night." She said. I nodded at this.

Decided to push the nasty dream out of my head for now, for the time being. "So.. Why do I not have my clothes? I don't think Cadie and I did anything last night did we?" I asked. She shook her head at this. "No. No.. You didn't do anything with her at all." She said.

I sighed at this, good. I didn't have sex with Cadie then last night. Which was good. "Why am I here then?" I asked, she smiled softly at this. "You locked your keys in your car Zak. We tried to get them out, but couldn't. So Cadie decided to let you stay the night." I nodded at this.

"Also here are your clothes, they had to be washed. The twins I fear had prank you last night, Cadie took it upon herself to wash your clothes." I nodded at this, then blushed lightly thinking of Cadie undressing me. Also it made me feel slightly hard at the thought of her hands on me too.

I shook my head. "Thank you." I said, she hands me the pants and shirt that was washed. As well the socks that were possibly her husband's socks.

"Is Guinevere around?" I asked then. One last time before turning away to get dressed. Maggie nods her head. "She's in the garage with her uncle and brother. They decided to practice today here instead of at the Studio." I nodded at this.

"Oh... Ok." I said. I forgotten that Cadie sings or helps out with her uncle with his music when she isn't so busy with me or the guys. "Thanks again Maggie." I said to the little aunt. She smiled at me again. "Just get yourself dressed Zak. We don't want Gwen to be seeing you like this now can we." She said. I nodded at this.

I went back into Cadie's room. Got myself dressed in my own clothes, gathered Dec's pants then went to put them back in his room, then went to go see Cadie for myself this time.

-
Cadie's POV

I was sitting on one of the cushions that were in the garage. Waiting for my uncle and brother to come right back from getting some of our stuff from the studio we had been going to. Sighing at this moment then lay back on the cushions so I can wait for a little bit.

I started to sing lightly to myself just to pass the time, I however didn't pay attention to anyone who was listening or walking into the garage at the time.

"Imtheochaidh soir is siar
A dtáinig ariamh an ghealach is an ghrian "

"Fol lol the doh, fol the day
Fol lol the doh, fol the day"

I sang lightly to so I wont be able to awaken my aunt in case she was resting.. Not mention Zak at this time. However as singing this song.. It gave a slight chill feel about Zak too. For an odd reason. I blushed lightly and closed my eyes and kept singing.

"Imtheochaidh an ghealach's an ghrian
An duine óg is a cháil 'na dhiadh "

"Fol lol the doh, fol the day
Fol the doh, fol the day
Fol lol the doh, fol the day-

I stopped suddenly due to the fact I felt something land next to me and on my lap slightly. Causing me to scream out in sudden fear, since I had my eyes closed at the time. I didn't know who it was till.

"Easy Red. It's only me.. Sshh.. It's ok." He said, I sighed heavily at Zak's voice. But then started to blush as I felt his hand squeeze my leg lightly, giving me a small currant of energy through me. I opened my eyes to see him next to me.

"Are you ok Zak?" I asked, wondering why he is on the floor half way. He blushed lightly at this and then removed his hand from my leg to mess with his hair shyly.. Which isn't like him. "Yeah.. I am fine, your cat though tried to kill me." he said. Something about his voice told me he lied.

"Why are you on the floor again Zak? Greer doesn't come into the garage." I said as my accent slipping upon words floor and garage. He smiled lightly at this. "I was seeing if your ok.." he said.. "Sorry I stopped you from singing to by the way." He replied back shortly.

I sighed once more. "It's ok Zak. I was waiting for Dec and my uncle to be back from the studio." I said, which was true. He nods his head.

Then decided to help me up as soon he got up. "I didn't like making you stop singing though sweetie. Your voice is very nice." I blushed as I felt his hand on mine as I gave him it. Pulling me up, then after I was up he stopped to look me over. "You also look very pretty this morning too.." he replied shortly.

Which made me blush once more again. "What's wrong?" I asked, seeing a look of worry in his eyes. Why was he looking at me like this? I felt his hand wrap mine slightly tighter, without any other thoughts to what his mind was thinking.

I felt him pull me into his body, I blushed as I felt him against me and his hand and arm that didn't hold anything was wrapped around me, keeping me closer to him. I felt him breath out in relief.

I let go of his hand and placed it on his shirt, he took it a moment to wrap the other hand I let go of around my shoulders. Then smelling me as he bent his head down. "Zak... What's going on.. Your not turself at this time." I replied back. My English sadly escapes me again. As I started to talk in Irish once more.

I yelped a little bit as he picked me up. "Zak! What's going on? What's wrong tell me." I said in fear. I don't like this side of Zak.. "I am sorry sweetie.. It's best you don't know for right now." He said.

"Why though Zak? What is making you scared. You never did stuff like this to me before.." I said to him in fear. He shook his head at this. "I am sorry Red, I don't want you to worry about it alright.. Just a bad dream." he said.

I sighed at this, then tried to move from Zak's hold on me. He still didn't let me go. "Zak..." I hissed lightly. "What ever had happened in the dream I am alright.. See." I said, making him look at me once more. "I'm fine. I am not hurt." He nods at this.

"I know. I am just not used to dreaming stuff like that." He said in a light lie. I knew he had dreams a little bit here and there. "Tell me about it?" I asked. He shook his head. "It's best you don't Red. I don't want you sick or anything on what had happened." He said. I nodded at this.

I felt a small kiss on my head, which made me blush. Since the kiss we had shared in his car. Everything got changed around on us. It's scaring me even more too. "Why do you do that?" I asked.

I felt him release his hold on me a little bit. "I don't know.. I don't think once in a while. Especially when it comes to my dreams too. If you want I'll stop." he said. I shook my head. "No.. It's ok just rather odd tu doing it when we are not dating." He nods his head.

I then felt him move away at this time. " I know we are not sweetie. I was just... Just having a rough morning. Waking up here to wasn't a thing I didn't expect either." He said. I nodded at this.

I moved away from him now to, sitting more like it. "Want to have a seat? We can talk about something else." I suggested lightly. Maybe he needs to have a moment to forget about the dream he had.

If we talked about something else. "Can we talk about what had happened last night? Since I didn't remember some how on what had happened?" he asked, decided he liked it when I change the subject. I sighed at this once more.

"Aye we can Zak." He nods, then smiled back at me. In the smile I grew used to seeing on him. "We might as well right Red. Beside's I don't want you troubled by what's going on in my dreams ok." I nodded at this. Then was about to bite my lips when he lightly touched his finger on them again.

"Don't be doing that again Red." He said to me back. I blushed out of habit. "Will you tell me if it happens again?" I asked, he sighed at this. "I know I hate keeping secrets and stuff from you Red. But, this one is best to not be known by you just yet ok. Don't worry, it's just a nightmare." I felt him moved his hand back into my hair, as he sat down beside me.

Lightly pulled it to the side, I tried to not blush as how close we are at this moment. "So how did I end up in your bed last night?" He asked.
♠ ♠ ♠
The song Cadie is singing is Theme from Harry's Game by Clannad.

I was going to have her sing it in English. However in the end, decided she wont be singing the song in English. Since Cadie is Irish not to mention she tends to know a lot of Gaelic Irish too.. It's only natural that she does sing in Irish Gaelic too..

Another note: Have a nice thanksgiving to those who are in the US. Also those who are not.. Have a good day too.