‹ Prequel: My Celtic Angel
Status: A continuation of the first story of My Celtic Angel

My Celtic Angel Story 2: My Angel

Whiskey and Lost Car Keys

Zak's POV

I felt very bad on startling Cadie once I saw her in the garage. I knew she was in there by the sound of her voice when she started to sing. I stopped to look at her laying on a couple cushions that were on the floor at the time.

She didn't pay attention to me at the moment. Which was alright in my opinion since I was looking her over, just to make sure she isn't hurt. Since I can't shake off the dream I had no matter what I did. I kept trying to push it back, with the up coming location for Ghost Adventures.

However, she was creeping back in my thoughts just like Ivan did in my dreams. It made me sigh out of relief hearing her calming voice. I went to her as she was kept singing, the song I wasn't sure what song it was. But it felt rather nice hearing her from her lips and voice. It made me know she was alive and breathing.

I took in her body once more. Looking at the cream colored dress she was wearing. A brief image flashed back into my mind seeing it stained red. I shook my head at this, then lightly and carefully to not startle her. I bent down next to her softly to not startle her. I am wondering what song she is singing?

I shook my head at this, as I looked at her lips. Then lightly and placed a hand on her leg, this caused her be startled and stop singing by giving a startled scream like yelp.. ""Easy Red. It's only me.. Sshh.. It's ok." I replied back to her.

She calmed down after a minute or two, then looked up at me. I felt bad from scaring her, yet I can't help but still felt better that she was alive.. Only bad thing is, she knows something isn't right with me. She knew something bad happened by just looking at me.

After a little bit of trying to ignore her concern for me. I helped her up and pulled her into a hug as I was at. I sighed deeply feeling her body against mine, just this alone is enough for my body react to her. But for right now I didn't care how my body reacts towards her. I just wanted see her and hold her.

She kept repeating if I was alright, but I didn't want her to know of my dream not this one. I don't want her to worry about it. So I kept ignoring her concern once more, as I buried my nose into her hair. Taking in her soft soothing scent slowly and deeply. I didn't want to release her or move away but I ended up doing so since she was getting worried.

She took a moment to change to topic. After I had stopped hugging her, she offered me to seat next to her and I took it. "So why did I end up naked in your bed again?" I repeated once more again. She sighed and blushed at this.

"We went for a drive into the desert after we got a confirm about going to Preston's Castle, in Ione, California." I nodded at this. I wanted to know if she had dreams of the place, I remember that now.

"Yeah I remember that now.. So how did it end up me in your bed?" I pressed once more. She sighed. "After the drive you brought me back cause you got a call to go to a party with one of your friends. You kept asking if I wanted to join. I said no cause my headache and I didn't want to ruin it for you." I nodded at this.

"However, before you went. Uncle Bryan decided to keep you a little bit more longer then you wanted to stay. He ends up offering a pint o' whiskey to you.. You took it out of being nice. Not to long after you, him and Ryan got lost in talking. My wee cousins Logan and Bryce decided to take it upon them to try out a bit of the drink too." I nod.

"So I was drunk last night?" I asked bluntly. She nods her head and blushed. "Aye! Tu were drunk aye." She replied back. Which explains why I had a nasty headache after waking up. "We didn't um...." I looked at her body well her breasts at the time, to see if I left any sign of me doing anything to her. Then looked around her body and neck.

"We didn't have sex did we?" I asked. She blushed at this question, which made me went pale. Not that mind having sex with her. But I didn't want to do it to her too soon. Not since I kept trying to keep control of my urges around her. It didn't help for the fact that I had kissed her once and only once. Cause now I am wanting to do it again.

"Did we?" I asked once again. She shook her head no. "No we didn't you took my bed after the twins um decided to help themselves with a bottle o' whiskey too.. Not to mention they pranked you with flour too, by saying they were ghosts now." I shook my head then laughed at them two boys.

They were big time pranksters and they always turn things around on you too.."So I take it. That is why I was in nothing but my boxers this morning then.." I replied back shortly. She nods and blushes. "I helped took them off." I fought an sudden urge to tell her if she liked what she saw when she undressed me.

"How did I have you help me undress? Also what had happened to me leaving." she sighed. "You were drunk and you forgotten where you had placed your keys at. Declan found out that they were in the car once he got back from Ireland." I nodded at this. "Which is why you stayed the night and called decline the party." I nodded at this.

I then looked at her for a minute or two. "Is that all? You didn't try to ask for a cab or didn't have your uncle's take me?" I asked. She blushed at this. "They didn't want you hurt Zak.. So they kept you here. I know I could of told them to take you home.. But also you passed out after hitting my pillow." I laughed at this.

"Did you sleep with me?" I asked. "Oh wait never mind. Dec must of said over my dead body to you." I replied. Despite being some what friends with Delcan, he didn't want me sleeping with his sister or getting freaky with her while in their house. "Dec wouldn't care if we danced or not Zak.. He doesn't question on my sex life much." I nodded at this.

"But he is protective cause he knew you were raped.. Also it's best you don't say that either." I replied short and quickly, catching the little meaning in what guys would often catch as another invite towards her body.

"Sorry." she replied shortly. She then started to lay back down where we are staying at. I decided to smile at her cause of this. "What?" she asked and blushed again. I only smiled even more. "I can say you look nice today Red. But I think it wouldn't do you any good at all." I said back to her. At least I was being honest.

She looks nice, but yet it didn't fit her at all when I am with her. I shook my head inwardly. "I think you should wear white more often."I commented. "Why?" she asked in a blush. I shrugged at this, "I guess cause since me, Nick and Aaron wears black most of the time and I do a lot. I think you should wear white more often. Only not when we do lockdowns.. Don't want to mistake you for a ghost." I replied back.

" Why?" she asked once more again. I laughed then decided to take a moment to fall backwards so I laid down next to her. "I told you why."I replied back. She shook her head, then moved so she rolled to her side to face me. I noticed her biting her lip. I smirked at this then decided to be slightly impish with her biting her lip, Since she knew I hated it a lot.

I grabbed her quickly which startled her and turning her so she was on her back. I got on top of her body slightly. Which caused her to be shocked at this movement I had done. "What did I say about biting?" I whispered to her. She blushed once more again, then chose to not say what I told her.

"Zak." She replied shortly after, I didn't stop there. "I told you if you bite yourself again. I am going to be making sure you wont do it again. By any means.. Also I'll give a reason to not bite when I can do it myself." I said wickedly. Which made her blush even more. I smiled at this once more again.

"Aww Red.. Are you thinking of naughty thoughts about us?" That shook her head.. I then lightly moved my hands so they were not under her breasts brushing her skin lightly on her arms. "Zak... I think you should get off me." she replied shortly afterwards.

"I reckon Dec wont be happy seeing you like this with me-" We stopped short due to two reasons. I looked up and so did she when we heard a someone clearing their throat. We saw Bryan her uncle.

"There you go laddie keep this up. You two would be shagging each other in no time." this caused me and Cadie to blush at this. I didn't know why, but I did. Also I felt a small stir start to happen now that I looked at Cadie under me, with me straddling her.

I got up and sat on floor. Breaking what feel I got from her by being on top of her. I shook my head. 'No Zak.. You can't think like that, even if it does sound or feel nice... You need to be stronger than that.' My mind kept on telling me.

"Anyway's we'll be heading for Preston's Castle tomorrow alright Red." I said, decided to change the sudden heavy atmosphere. I looked at her as she nods, then try fixing her dress some. I looked at her legs and then thighs as the skirt of her dress had gathered a little up a lot from me moving on top of her.

She turns around then decided to adjust the bodice part of it, in case her breasts were peaking out. Which made me wish to have a look. Till I saw Bryan looking at me, then winked playfully at this. He caught me checking out his niece.

I knew one thing. Bryan and Ryan maybe twins but their personalities are way different from each other, also I can see where the twins. Logan and Bryce get their playful energy too. Ryan is much more mature than his twin was. Bryan is a lot more carefree and more like his two boys. I looked back at Cadie once again. I decided to change things around once more.

"Want to go pack so we can leave tomorrow, we also need to pack the van up too." I said saving her from her uncle's playful look he gave her. She nods. "Aye, we should do that anyways. It's best we get ready." she said. I nodded at this, she then started to leave the garage.

"Don't forget your keys this time Zak." she replied back. I nodded at this, not that she saw it. I looked at Bryan once more again. He gave me a sly smug look now. After she wasn't in hearing range. He spoke to me. Which made me raise my eyebrow at him.

"Go slow with her lad.. Go to fast then it wont work. All though once in a while it doesn't hurt with making the first move with her." he said. I knew that. I think, then looked back at her. "I can see you want her lad. Let me say this, keep doing what you're doing eventually you'll make her into a wild cat." I glared at this.

"That is your niece your talking about. I don't see her giving into me willingly like some women would do." I replied back, he smirked at this. " I know. I am stating, if anyone can turn on her heat it would be you.. Just seeing her like that, shows." He smiled at this as I thought of her under me getting hot and not to mention wet under me.

I shook my head. "She's my teammate, not my sex buddy." I said. He gave a cheeky reply back. "Then how come your mind and body don't want her like that." He then decided to walk away at this as I shook my head more at the ideas he just tossed into my head.

I groaned at this "No. She is my friend and teammate. I can't have her. Not like that." As I said that out loud, I had a small flash back to my dream of me seeing her as something more then what I see her as.. I didn't love her at least not yet, only my body seems and that is something I don't want is to hurt her like that.

I do care for her to much to hurt her. That is why I am trying my best to keep from jumping her bones right now. "Zak! Do you know why Win is red?" Declan's voice suddenly caught my ears and I groaned at this.

"To much whiskey for Zak to handle." Bryan said, poking his head back in with a little sly smirk. Which made Dec glare at his uncle. "It better not be what I think you just said." He replied back. I shook my head. "No Dec, me and your sister do anything... He was just picking on me and her." I replied back.

Dec smirked at this for rare moment. "Don't loose your keys next time." he said, then walked away. I nodded, two things I learned, never drink whiskey with Irish men and also make sure my key's stay on my pants at all time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Next chapter will be starting the actual season two of Ghost Adventures. Some episodes wont be in the story due to many episodes for me to do, and.... Also it's to cut down the story some. But I am going to put in a couple episodes that would be a turning point between the team and Cadie both.

Some episode or chapters will be in three parts or two depending on which ones, that I see would be a good turning point for the Zak, Nick, Aaron and Cadie too.. Also a turning point between Zak and Cadie's relationship to start getting more. Intense.. I do hope everyone is liking Story two so far of My Celtic Angel..