‹ Prequel: My Celtic Angel
Status: A continuation of the first story of My Celtic Angel

My Celtic Angel Story 2: My Angel

Preston's Castle Part 1: No Going back now

Cadie's POV

Cadie's Dream:

' I woke up only to see that I wasn't in my hotel room at the time. Looking around me, it took me a moment to realize that I was in my dream again. I heard so many footsteps falling on hardwood floors, as I heard voices of youth walking past the door I was in.. Before they were silenced by older men. I opened the door that was to the office I was in.

I tried to be slightly tight lipped, towards to the youthful boys that were now here due to crimes that they had done. Not because they were kids, but these boys had done some very terrible stuff and still to young to go to prison just yet. So I tried to be not so soft on them.

I close the door for a second to look at a mirror that was in the room. I wasn't sure why it was here, so I looked into it. To see if I was different from before. Nope, I am still myself for the time being. I sighed at this, then looked at the mirror once more.

However when I did, a brown haired woman stood behind me as I looked in the mirror. I turned around scared to see the brown haired lady, however. I felt like I was safe. This was Anna Corbin that I was looking at, her hair was pulled into a tight bun, her face try to look slightly stern.. Since she was a head Housekeeper in Preston's Castle.

But it was kind of soft, considering I am with her. This happened a lot in the dream I had. She always gave me a sad soft look that was filled with concern to worried. Then my dream would change on me again.

I felt like I was lost in the dark, I went to reach for my necklace that I kept around my neck during the investigations, for protection wise. But as I did, I felt someone behind me. "Anna! Anna is that you?" I asked. I looked to see that I didn't have anything in my hands at the time. No camera or digital recorder.

I was left alone in the dark, I could always scream for the guys to come to me. But I wont, they were doing a EVP session where they are at. I can't chance them missing any good EVPS. I then felt something behind me again.

"Zak tell me that is you that is behind me?" I asked making sure it's Zak. Then all the sudden, I felt a shove causing me to loose balance. I grabbed what I can, this was how I knew I was near stairs. I saw where these went too, after Anna was dead.. I try re balance myself then felt rough manly hands shove me again. I screamed out at this, but the scream didn't sound like mine.. Then all the sudden I blacked out-

I woke up shaking and panting, this caused the person next to me. To wake up also from his dream too. "Are you alright Red?" It's Zak again. I felt sick again so suddenly, then left the bed I was in. To vomit in the wastebasket in his hotel room..... Well it became ours after we found out there were three rooms left.

Also there was a big enough bed for us to not sleep so close together. "Are you ok Red?" he asked. Getting up to rub my back, then pull back my hair. As I felt him sit behind me, since I had fallen to the floor before puking.

Afterwards. I nodded my head, I was still shaking badly. Then felt his hands lightly brush across my arms softly. His nose buried into my neck, I felt his lips lightly against my neck too. Not kissing me there, but lightly placed them there without any pressure to kiss me there. It took me a second to feel he was shaking too.

I hissed lightly at this touch and him shaking against me. Our little shocks of energy, made it hard for me to breathe and more scared. He removes his lips away from my neck upon feeling how I didn't like my neck touched this way.. "Your ok Red.. Your safe Cadie." He reassured me, but it felt like he was saying that himself.

I ended up falling asleep once more, after feeling Zak's hands lightly touching my hair and skin. "I wont let them hurt you Red.... I promise that wont happen." was the last words I heard from him, before letting sleep take me away again.

-
Zak's POV

I felt her shaking against me, as I try to make myself believe she is ok. I knew she wasn't. I woke up from my own nightmare, before she had woke up from her's. It gave me a moment to see how she was behaving in this nightmare.

She called out for my name once, but not again since then. Also she said Anna's name again. Then all sudden her body grew to close to me, that it made me loose focus on her. I kept a hiss from escaping as her leg and half of her body was brushing against mine. I knew she was sleeping. But Damn, it's hot not ignoring her body like this.

I shook my head, to ignore her movements.. At least her body like this, made me know she was alive.. Again.. Unlike my dream. She woke up soon afterwards, making me bolt up as she did. I didn't say anything at first. Except look at her, as she had her eyes wide with fear for second.

I spoke up, then. "Are you alright Red?" I asked, she didn't answer me. She was now getting up to vomit, the only thing was. She made it to the trashcan in our hotel room. We had to share a hotel room together due to the fact. They were out of rooms. This bed we were in, was big enough to fit two people, also Cadie didn't take to much room either.

My thoughts came to me, as she vomits. I got up to make sure her hair was out of the way. Did everything I can do to calm her down. But deep down, I was scared myself by the dream I had too. I asked if she is ok once more again, I wrapped my hands around her body and held her afterwards. It took me another moment to gather that I was shaking like she was at the time too.

My nose took in the faint scent of lavender and lilacs again. I knew she was now scared of whatever energy we got from me brushing my nose against her neck and my lips too. I knew she didn't like it when I did it. The first time we tried um.... Touching each other to see if we could feel the energy between us, also to see how far we can get.. I shook my head to snap my self out of my foolish thoughts, then went to comfort her.

Telling her she is ok, and she is safe. She only nodded, then slowly afterwards. Falls asleep against me again afterwards. I let out a huge breath at the moment. Knowing she slowly falling back asleep.. "I wont let them hurt you Red.... I promise that wont happen." I said shortly, knowing she had fallen asleep with those words.

I want to protect her, from what my dreams gave me. Yet I can't just tell her, that she ended up dead either by me, or Ivan's hands or a even a fucking demon. I shook my head at this decided to carefully get up. So I can place her back on the bed.

After settling her in bed, which was easy for a short person to be picked up by me anyways. Afterwards, I felt myself getting sick as I looked at her. I went to the rest closing the door to not wake her and vomit myself due to my nerves about the dream I had.

Afterwards I groaned and then try to go back to sleep after that nightmare again. I looked back at Cadie as she was sleeping next to me. I sighed, then lightly touched her cheek before pulling my hand away and slept also not to long ago. With me holding her later on while we slept.

-Cadie's POV Again:

Morning came and we were on the road to Preston's Castle, the dreams I had flashed back into my mind. What does Anna want from me? Zak agreed we can have a look, since he sounds rather interested also in the place. After we looked it up on the internet.

"Are we getting there yet Aaron?" I hear Zak, asked Aaron. Who was driving at the time. Nick was next to me. Since we managed to fix our argument up a little bit, also Zak and Nick fixed their's too. So now we were back together, like we never fought in our lives.

That is till we got to the where we ended up stopping at the location. Zak let's out a whistle upon seeing a stoned castle like juvenile place. I felt very quickly upon seeing it myself, like people were watching us. As we moved past the guard tour. "Are you sure that we can be here Zak?" Nick asked, Zak took a moment to look at him, then me. We didn't get much sleep since we both had nightmares last night, I asked about his. He never told me about it again, like how he didn't wish to tell me what had happened at my house. I knew by now he had a nightmare that bothered him, and it was still bothering him now too.

"I think we can. We have to look for a person named Gloria. She is the one I asked for to meet us up here. Since she seemed to know about this location a lot more." I heard Zak replied towards Nick. I sighed, then shook my head.

This place gave me chills, this place was calling me. Why did Anna want me here? I asked myself once more again. "Red, you ok?" He asked, upon seeing how I ignored his last few questions and words.

I shook my head. "Aye!" I replied shortly. "We can leave you know... I mean this place is calling for you to come, we don't have to let you do this Red... I mean we could if you want us since it does sound like a good location either way.. But it's up to you for this one." he said, which made me sigh.

"I want to do this Zak, Despite what my dreams say. Something about this place calls to me. I want to find out why." I saw him nod. "Alright then Red. No turning back once we get started with the filming. Once we start, no turning back or stopping once we film. This location is stuck with us." I saw Zak smile at me softly as I nodded my head a final time.

"Well you heard the little lady guys. We stay at this location. Besides I want to see what this place has for us. So let's get ready and get the cameras set up as soon as we get someone one up here." Zak said to Nick and Aaron. Going to friend to boss and leader in a matter of minutes.

Nick and Aaron sighed at this, but then nodded and did what they needed to do. I got out of the van at the time, to look at the castle.

It didn't look as big as I saw it in my dreams, yet it still felt familiar and bigger in person instead by my dreams. I heard Zak walk behind me, then stopped at my side to look at Preston's Castle too.

I felt him slipping his hand into mine, making me look at him. His eyes seems like he was very troubled at the moment. His tone of voice told me so too. "I want your word on this Red. If you feel like you can't handle this place let me know. I don't want to risk losing you due to this place alright." I nodded at this.

Nick came up to us looking at this castle half school. He looked me and Zak for a few minutes then looked at the place again. I felt Zak's hand squeeze mine lightly, then felt his breath against my neck as he whispered.

"I wont let you down." Which confused me and made me look at him, as he did the same with me. I saw him smile at me softly. I wondered what he meant by that? I questioned as we both looked at the castle as soon Aaron joined us also to look at what we are looking at. Preston's Castle.
♠ ♠ ♠
Changed the ending of this chapter...I didn't like how it was near the end.