‹ Prequel: My Celtic Angel
Status: A continuation of the first story of My Celtic Angel

My Celtic Angel Story 2: My Angel

Preston's Castle part 2: Interviews

Cadie's POV

I was looking at a dark haired heavy looking woman who was looking at us. This was Gloria, I didn't know much about her except I found her name this morning. While we were waiting for breakfast and when I couldn't sleep.

she also had another couple people with her too. "Are you Zak from Ghost Adventures?" She asked Zak, firstly. Ignoring the fact that I was the one that did ended up asking for her. Zak nods his head. "Yes, I am Zak. This is my crew too. We were wondering if we can um.. If we can investigate Preston's Castle. We don't know who to go too in order to ask for permission." She nods her head.

Then looks at me for a few minutes and then everyone else. "First off we might get you guys in however, there is a bit problem with this place." We all nodded at this. Zak then spoke up. "What problem can that be? Also is it really said to be haunted too?" he asked.

She smiled at this. "Oh yes, Preston's Castle is haunted. Very haunted. But also this place has been condemned also too." I saw Zak nod at this. "How so?" he asked. "We can show you why later on if you would like that. Also you guys might be the last paranormal group that can into this place too." She said.

If it was that badly condemned then I can understand why. I thought to myself. "So do you think that we can film here and do an investigation here?" asked Zak. As he places hand around me once more.. Making Gloria smile a this.. "Yes we can let you film here. You also have the person who is in charge of the location too." she said, pointing out the elder lady named Marie Nutting, who had worked here before, also knew of the background to Preston's Castle, the kind we needed to hear about too.

Zak took this as a chance to speak, she agrees to let us film here and do a ghost hunt. "Alright boys, let's get our stuff out so we can film alright. Cadie stay with me alright." he said. I only nodded at this, the elder lady smiled lightly at this.

We soon waited to start filming. I stood not far from Zak, as he started the intro, as soon he was done. He walks over towards me, then we went to go talk to Marie Nutting. Who well tell us the history.

Zak right off the bat started to ask questions once more, the stuff we already knew about the place before we left Las Vegas. The boys were ranged around young enough age to go to a juvenile school and towards around their late teens.

Preston's Castle had their own hospital wing for when the lads and staff would get hurt or sick. I nodded at this trying to keep paying attention to what was being said. A farming community was also added so they were able to grow food and things if needed.. Top it off a Butcher shop.. At this Zak made a small noise, before making a slight joke about the butcher shop, that was used to slaughter pigs.

This caused the two laugh lightly to make, it seem not so dark then it really sounded. After a couple of hours of talking to her. We met with a guy who was also here, he too worked here also. Just like Marie is working here too, or used to work here.

He kept talking once more about the history. I looked at Zak, as he was listening to him. He would nod his head as he was getting stuff through his own head and mind, like I was too. He seemed very interested in this place, now. Seeing how it might be living up to his standards of ghost hunting.

However, As I was looking back at the castle which didn't go unnoticed by Zak and the guys. They took a small note to it, but kept on listening to the guy. Until he, said something about Anna. I stopped to look at the old man at this news.

So Anna was living here when she died, or worked here before her death? I thought to myself, Zak gave me a small look over. I gave a small nod, hinting he was right about Anna dying here. Zak wanted to ask some more about it. But didn't push it any further for more information for the time being since Anna's death was classified as unsolved.

I felt slightly sadden that ended up being like that, Zak seemed to have caught that feeling I got too, cause he looked at me once more. "Thanks for the information you are giving us." he older man nodded his head. "If we knew more about it then we would of told you more of it. However." I spoke up at the time. "It's fine. We got as much as we can with that information." I know we can look up more later if needed. Zak nodded his head at this too, agreeing we would try to look into it later on.

After a few hours went by, we stopped for a while to take a break. Also to have our minds registered what we were learning from this place.. I felt sick and was getting a headache at time Zak spoke up.

" After we get back I want to go find where Samuel Goins and Jo Lopez ended up being buried at." he said, he was talking about the two lads that tried to escape from this place. Which I wont blame them from doing so. Preston's Castle was just like all the adult oriented prisons, in my eyes.

I then started to wonder also about Anna now too. What if she was killed for a reason? If she was like the other adults who ran the place. Maybe the boys had enough and killed her. Not Jo and Sam though but other lads. I shook my head and then groaned at this, rubbing my head as I was at it.

"Why not go sit in the van alright Red. Get yourself out of the sun as much as you can." He said, I shook my head. "I'm going with tu guys. I don't wish to stay in the van by myself." I replied back, which caused him to sign at this. "Alright, you can come with us. Just leave if it's to much for you alright." he said. I nodded.

A few hours we found their graves as well a few others too. I knew I wasn't to petty any of their deaths. But for odd reason, I felt like it when it came to these two. After a hour, we left to finish up filming for the day.

-(Nighttime after Day 1 of filming)-

I was messing with my hair nervously, as Zak, Nick and Aaron was in Nick's room talking among themselves. With what I wasn't so sure, but since I wasn't with them. It might be due to me. I heard the door knob move and the door came open.

It was Zak, in his glory. He walked in like normally, then stopped to look at me. "What's up Red?" he asked, wondering what was wrong. I shook my head at this time. "Is it about Anna's death?" he asked. I sighed then didn't said anything after it.

Moving to sit down next to me, he takes his shoes off so he was in his socks. "Come on Red. We are here cause of you. You can tell me what you are feeling about this place." he said, trying to coax me into talking to him. I only laid down at this time, unsure what to say to him.

He followed pursuit by making sure he faces me as he lays down next to me. "So what is it?" he asked, I shook my head at this. But gave in however. "Was wondering about Anna's death." I said to him he nods his head. "What if she went to far like the adults who ran Preston's Castle? What if the lads killed her out of what she had done to them?" I saw Zak watching me at this time.

"Yet, you want to know why you are being dragged here?" he asked in a blunt way. I nodded at this. He rubs his face with his hands at this, then tried to decide what to say next afterwards. "What if her death was by a fellow Staff member instead?" he asked, then afterwards. Giving me another question to wonder also now.

"She was bloody bludgeoned to death Zak, then was shoved in a dark corner after she was killed." I saw him nod at this. "Yes, but what if it was a staff, I mean the Kitchen was ran by the staff right. I don't think the juveniles would hide her up there. It had to be by staff, how else would her death be a mystery and why she was hidden there in the first place." We stopped talking afterwards, so we can think of what we told one another. Zak then decides by getting up from the bed and move away from where I was, to the bathroom.

Then hearing his pants unzip caused me to loose focus then blushed soon afterwards. I kept my eyes looking at the ceiling despite being slightly dark in here. I can see Zak still while he is getting undressed, I didn't want to see him getting undressed again. I sighed once more, then refused to look anywhere else till I heard Zak laugh once again.

"You know there is no shame for taking a peek at me." he said to me suddenly. I tried to not blush at this then said. "You have no shame either. You don't just go taking off tur trousers every time I am in here." I snapped lightly at him. He only shrugged at this.. "You live with a bunch of guys Red. Your bound to see them like that once in a while." he said back.

I huffed. This caused him to smirk at this too.

Zak's POV.

I couldn't ignore the fact I was getting her all red and hot for doing these things to her. So a light tease wont hurt anything would it. I smirked as I caught the huff that escaped from her. I smiled then took a pleasure of looking down at her.

Her eyes were closed at the time. I took a moment to look at her breasts once more again, that was showing against her shirt that she wore at the time. " You undressed me before if I remembered correctly." I knew she blushed at this. I sat back down and she get's up at this to get away from me.

I chuckled at this, "Don't be like that Red." I said, lightly. Taking her back against me with ease, while grabbing her hips lightly to make her sit down on my lap. Not in a dirty way either, just to keep her from leaving me at the time.

"Come on Red. Do we need to go back to step one all over again?" I asked, I mean after the kiss we shared. We um didn't do the touching since then. Not after I found out how easily I can loose it with her.

"I think we need to sleep Zak. We gotta busy day tomorrow." She said, I wrapped my arms around her to keep from leaving. "I am sorry Red. I didn't meant to go to far with that. I knew you did it to help me out, I was only joking." I said lightly. She sighed at this time. I brushed my nose against her hair lightly. Before letting her go, so she can move to her side of the bed and sleep.

I took a moment to look at the sleeping clothes she was wearing at the moment. One last time, "Huh! I never pegged you as a person who wears Silky stuff like this." I said to her. She was wearing a silky blue pants with a white tank top under a buttoned up blue shirt.. "Why not take the first shirt off, sleep in the tank top and pants?" I asked, she blushes at this.

I knew it's a long shot to ask her since she was worried about her scars still.. Yes they may seem light and thin, but she still don't like anyone seeing them. Even me for that matter too. "It's best I don't Zak. You know how I am with my body." she said. I nodded, she lacks confidence with her body. Even if I do say she looks nice, she still says different. "If I take my shirt off, would you take of off your silk top?" I asked. It didn't help I slept with shirts unless I get hot at nights or sleeping at my house naked.

"Why?" she asked, I smiled at this lightly. "So you wont be less body shy around me. If I do take off my shirt." "How does that work?" she asked. I smirked at this, then tugged my sleep shirt off without any seconds thoughts or shame either. I sighed at this loudly enough for her to hear. "I'll keep my pants on I promise." I said lastly, "You can keep yours on too. I wont push you any more then that." I said, laying down on my side. A few minutes later, she sighed at this. Turning off the lamp so it's very very dark. I felt her move slightly, as if she was taking something off.

"Want me to help?" I asked, I went to reach however as I did. I felt her against my hands, it took me a moment to feel what I was I touching in the dark, to notice it was her boobs. "If you keep your hands away, then aye." she said softly in defeat. I smiled at this, then removed my hands from her breasts, as well taking her shirt off her too. So she was in the white tank top instead. I smiled lightly once again to lightly feel her arms against my hands.. "Good night Red. Get good dreams sweetheart." I said, then we went to sleep for the night.

The night passes on and I was the first one to actually be awake this time. Well, it's my second time I woke up before Cadie actually. I tried to lay back down and shut my eyes for a few minutes longer till she is awake.

I decided to let her sleep for a while longer. However, I got distracted by feeling her body against mine, also my body shivered as I felt a numbing shock of energy race through me. I hissed at this, when I felt her move closer behind me. I took breathe then afterwards.

I smirked at this however afterwards, I knew she was sleeping however. I knew her body can't get enough of me when I am sleeping with her. She had a habit of sleeping on top of me or against me when we sleep.

How close she was behind me, I didn't know at the time. So I stayed where I was at, I felt her hands on my shoulders, which made me laugh at this. However, I stopped upon noticing it felt like she was shaking again in her sleep.

I moved her one hand that was on my shoulder, closer to me to grab. Afterwards, I moved so she had it against my side enough for me to hold her hand with mine. Also It made me feel her small body against me. I went to play with her fingers and hand soon afterwards, to keep her calm in her sleep. Hopefully by my touch it can calm her down in her sleep.

I moved towards her scars and started trace them lightly, carefully. I got up not to disturb her so I can turn to look at her face as she was sleeping.. Not in a creepy Edward kind of way from Twilight remind you... I have reasons to watch her in her sleep. I kept my hand in her's. Then bringing her closer to my body once more. I fallen asleep by accident again, after whatever she saw in dream was gone. Then settled down a little bit, I heard her beating heart then closed my eyes and went to sleep soon afterwards... Again
-
(Day Two: Of Filming Preston's Castle part 1)-

Cadie's POV

I was trying to cool down my blush as I kept on looking at Zak. He smiled at me, as if enjoying my reactions of this morning after we were woken up late for the second part of interviews of Preston's Castle.

I honestly didn't now how he can remain like this? Like he has no shame, he was all calm and collected like it wasn't bothering him. "Hey sweetie. It's bound to happen we both now that." he said. Nick gave him a hard look, wondering what he was saying. "We wound up sleeping on top of each other again Nick.. It's bound to happen when we stay in a room together." Nick rolled his eyes at this.

"Just keep it inside your pants it's all I'll ask...Also keep that to yourself when you two do end up making a mistake." I saw Zak glare at this. "Hinting we should just have sex together and be done with it Nick? How unlike you." he teased, then got serious afterwards. "She knows we wont have sex together, so it wont... "Hey look guys they are here again." Said Aaron, making sure to stop both guys from possibly getting int another fight again.

I sighed at this then smiled at Aaron as a thank you. He smiled at this too. "Right, let's get started on alright guys.. We know we are to be looking at the hot spots today, so we are having Gloria show us around." said, Zak. I nodded at this.

Zak gave me a look over once more again. "If you feel like needing to leave let me know alright." he said, I nodded at this. As we met up with Gloria, I noticed a guy with her too. He kept on looking at me as Zak and Gloria started to talk once more. Zak, looked at the guy and placed his arm around me.

He wasn't liking the guy looking at me either. I sighed and ignored, as best as I can. However was getting lost in my thoughts as we went to
♠ ♠ ♠
There is a reason why I written out like I did with the locations and afterwards.. The next chapter well have the walk through going on and Cadie well have more reactions around the walk-through however, things well change with the lockdown too..

Lock down well be on the next chapter too. Yes I'll Zak being possessed by Anna in this chapter. Cause I know what I going to have happen during the time too.. Wait and see what I have planned for the next chapter.. Anyways, Yes Happy New years. Sorry for not writing after the Holidays, I needed to have the time to think how to write out Preston Castle's interviews and the lockdown too.

Anyways again, thank you for reading My Celtic Angel book 2 and 1 last year. Thank you very much. Also another note, I will have another story up. Next to this one the series it has too... It would be a Ghost Adventures Zak Bagans story like this one. Only different from how I am having My Celtic Angel series..