One in a Million

Chapter 3 Part 1

18/07/2014 - Beach House – 17:05 PM

Brooke’s Outfit

After a long discussion, we all agreed to accept Robin and Marco party invitation. Kaylee and Julia were even more excited than I at the idea of having more crazy fun with the boys. It’s not that I wasn’t happy to go there, but the thing that was bothering me was that the girls and I planned to have a dinner at one of those restaurants on the beach. Before we arrive in Ibiza, we wrote our schedule in a diary, for the place to visit, the restaurants, and so many things. But I felt that everything was not going in the way we planned and it was kinda making me feel sad. Why the hell we encountered Marco and his friends, why was he in Ibiza. There are so many places around the world for rich and famous footballers, and he choose Ibiza. What an idiot. At first I said no, that I didn’t want to go to that party, and that Kaylee and Julia can go without me, but they said no, if I weren’t there, they would decline it. Gosh, I felt really bad at this moment. If I had kept on refusing they would think I was being selfish. So to avoid any reproaches or frictions with them, I accepted to go with them, but it was more because I had no other choices.

I attached my pink neon hoop earrings, then had a last look in my yellow neon bag to verify that I didn’t forget clean clothes, another bikini, sun lotion, body lotion, and so many things. Robin told us that we’ll have the party outside the marina, in the sea, and that we’ll be back on tomorrow afternnon, so I preferred to bring some clothes with me, just in case. After I verified everything was okay in my bag, I attached my hair in a messy bun as I gave myself a last look in the mirror. I wore am oversized black dress with my neon yellow bikini inside. It was casual, simple, and I loved this style. Plus, we were only going to a yatch party, so no need to wear high heels or stuffs like that. I kept on looking at myself when I saw Julia’s reflection in the mirrow who just entered my bedroom.

“You are really pretty in that outfit.” Julia said as she approached and invite herself to sit on the bed.

“Thanks, you too.” I answered with a little smile as I put some pink gloss on my lips.

“Brooke, are you angry?” She asked me with a concerned voice and face. I could read her face expression through the glass when I was applying my lip gloss. I so hated to see my friends feeling worried because I was having a weird behaviour.

“What, no no, I’m not angry.” I answered trying to be natural as I could.

“I think you are angry and disappointed or bothered because we are going to this yatch party?” Her question made me feel a bit uncomfortable, because yes she was right. I was bothered, but I did not wanted to show it.

“No, it’s okay Julia.” I answered with a fake smile.

“You can deny it, but I know you. If you don’t wanna go, then we’ll stay here and stick to our plan we had, the dinner at the restaurant.” I felt more uncomfortable and bad. Julia really wanted to go to that party, so did Kaylee, it was making them so happy. And my mood was just ruining everything, as always. I turned my back and now was looking at Julia who was looking at me with that sad face.

“I’m not angry Julia, but it’s just that these holidays are very special, when we’ll have this opportunity to come here again, I feel everything is screwing because we met Reus and company, and I’m also running everything because of my selfishness, I’m just a fucking stupid.” I said with a sigh, as I put the lipgloss into my bag and closed it.

“No, you’re not stupid Brooke, and you’re not selfish at all. Of course you deserved these wonderful holidays after all the shits you’ve been through, but having met Marco and company doesn’t mean our holidays are screwed, everything will be the same Brookie, we’ll have our girls moment, we’ll stick to our plans, I promise, nothing will ever change that. Let’s just say that Marco Reus is an extra to our plans. Now put a smile on that beautiful face, and think positively, that we’ll all have a very good time.” Julia said as she squeezed my hand. Her words really made me feel better, I was so relieved to hear that she haven’t forget about our plans, gosh so happy that I was finally smiled in a natural way. Maybe she was right, that I should really try to appreciate the party that was at the horizon.

“Okay, I’ll try my best to enjoy.” I said enthusiastically and put my bag on my shoulder.

“Yeah, that’s my girl.” Julia said with a large smile on her face as she gave me a big friendly hug.

“We better go now or we’ll get late.” I said as we both walked out of the bedroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~’

Marina

We were not yet arrived at the yatch that Marcel was already waving his hand at us. Kaylee began to walker at a quicker pace leaving Julia and I alone, walking. We both looked at each other with that surprised glare. My god, Kaylee was like being so attracted to Marcel or something like that, because since we met at the club, she didn’t stop talking about him. It was so strange, because as I knew Kaylee had her boyfriend, so I found her behaviour kinda strange.

“Is this what I’m thinking about?” I said to Julia.

“I don’t know, but it’s strange, do you think she wanna fuck him maybe?”

“I thought she had a boyfriend.” I exclaimed with a surprised voice.

“Me too.” Julia answered shrugging her shoulders. We finally arrived at the yatch and Marcel was there to welcome us like we were goddesses or princesses, and I found it very charming. Julia entered first the yatch, then I stepped at my turn, and gosh, it was my first time that I was on a yatch and I must admit that it was so impressive and luxurious. It was sniffing so much money. I wondered how much they had to pay for it, if they were renting it, or was it belonging to Marco, I had no idea. I stood on my feet and examined at every inches of the yatch. It looked like a luxurious floating five star hotel. There was a living room inside, and bedrooms were beneath our feet. Everything was luxury and I didn’t feel at my place here, it was such a different world.

“Welcome welcome and welcome to our hotel.” Robin said as he appeared in front of us, spreading his arms, gosh for a moment I thought he would have embraced all of us.

“Hey Robin.” I answered waving my hand and smiled.

“Brooke, I’m glad that you finally decided to come, the party would not be the same without you.” Robin said in laugh.

“Hahaha, really?” I said sarcastically.

"Of course doll." I was upset when he called me doll, so I prefered to stare at him and just give him a smile as a reply. "Did he just call me doll, WTH." I said to myself. Kaylee was already inside the yatch, with Marcel, and I could hear her crazy laugh, I wondered what was making her laugh that much.

"Girls, put yourself at your ease, this yatch is yours as well, feel free to do whatever you want." Robin announced as he opened the cooler box and grabbed a bottle of beer.

"Thats so nice from you to have think of us, thank you Robin." Julia said as she made walked and sat on one of the sofa, and so did I.

"No need to thank me, we like to meet new people, and you girls are really cool, so it’s all good Julia." Robin said winking an eye to Julia as he drank a sip of his beer. As I sat on the sofa, Marco suddenly appeared in front of us, and our eyes met again. This time, we stared at each other for a few seconds, eyes to eyes. I never thought I would have admit that, but this boy had a cute face and his eyes were really beautiful, there was something that was attracting you into his eyes, I don’t know what it was, but I felt attracted by them. And also, the way he was looking at me, again it was the same way he looked at me on yesterday. We kept on staring at each other when I smiled unexpectedly and he replied my smile too.

"Hey Brooke, nice to meet you again" He said shyly still with that smile on his face.

"Hey Marco, haha, nice to see you too." I said, waving my hand like a stupid to him. He grabbed a bottle of beer from the cooler box too and opened it, and I kept on staring at him, I was somewhere else for an instant, but then come back to the reality, when I felt someone pinching my arm.

"Enjoying the view?" Julia asked, shaking her head of curiosity.

"Yes, this sunset is so beautiful." I answered as I stood up and walked to the edge of the yatch, and admire these gorgeous sunset colours. It was just breathless so I took a picture with my phone and send the photo to my Instagram with the comment "Breathtaking <3." I stared at this beautiful scenery, so focussed on it that I didn’t notice that Marco joined me.

"Beautiful?" He said, making me feel surprised from his presence.

"Yes, it’s more than beautiful." I answered, looking at Marco who was also staring at the beautiful sunset colours and then smiled at me.

"I wish I had this view everyday." Marco said being so amazed.

"Me too." I replied as I kept on looking at him. He seemed so appeased and calm. Also, his hair looked even more blonde, yes I admit it, Marco Reus had beautiful and amazing hair.

"Where do you live.?" Marco asked me sipping his beer. I didn’t know if I had to answer to this question. His eyes were incessantly staring at my face and my eyes. "Should I tell him where I live, do I have the right to tell Marco the superstar I live in the same city than him." I kept on telling to my mind. My mouth was about to tell him Dortmund when somebody who was walking on the marina dock suddenly screamed his name.

"Reusssssss." This man yelled. He wasn’t alone, a tall blonde girl was walking next to him, and it seemed I already saw them. Marco waved his hand at the couple who was close to the yatch.

"Romannnnn, fucking world champion." Marco yelled back in a funny voice, sipping his beer. I was like glued, stayed mouth open, when I heard Roman’s name. Yes, he must been Roman Weidenfeller, Dortmund’s best goalkeeper, and world champion, accompanied by his girlfriend, but I wasn’t sure of her name. I looked to Marco and looked at the couple that was walking the stairs to the yatch. Nervousity gained a little on him, because yes, I really really wasn’t used at all to these people. I was feeling like a poor girl, among all of them, because that’s what I was next, a poor girl. A light breeze hit my body, giving me gooseflesh. If I could have run out of that place, I would. It wasn’t a place or situation for me.

"Brooke, you okay.?" Marco asked me putting his hand on my shoulder. His hand was so warm and his skin so soft.

"Yes, why?" I asked in a dry tone.

"Your face changed when Roman and Lisa showed up, don’t tell me you’re afraid or nervous because of them." Marco joked. My cheeks were getting hotter because of his words.

"Afraid, me, are you serious?" I said trying to be brave.

"Yes, very serious, don’t be nervous, these two are funny as hell, you’ll see it by yourself."

"Awesome." I smiled and scratch the back of my head, as Marco laughed at me.

"What?" I asked a little annoyed.

"Nothing Miss, nothing, come with me I’ll introduce you to Lisa and Roman."

"Is that necessary."

"Yes, so come with me." Marco said as he pulled me closer to him, making me walk next to him. I kept on looking at him with big eyes, because I was a little pissed by his behaviour, forcing me to walk next to him. He didn’t looked at me, at my reaction and kept on walking to his friends Lisa and Roman still holding my arm and hand so tight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gosh, I still couldn’t believe my eyes that I was there, on such a luxurious yatch. Sometimes, I said to myself that I was dreaming and I would wake up soon, but that moment never arrived because it was the reality, I was on a yatch, with my two crazy friends, and some famous rich people. It seemed the time has stopped for me. I wasn’t used at all to this style of life, of parties, a part of me kinda felt uncomfortable, yes, that’s how I was feeling. It’s not that these people were nice or not, of course they were kind and gentle with me and my girls. Roman and Lisa were really friendly with us. I was so nervous when Marco introduced me to them, but at the end, things went well. But still, even though all of them were so approachable, I still did not feel at my place. These people were so used to the glamorous life, and it wasn’t my case at all. Julia seemed so happy to be there, all her crazy laughs and her funny jokes, making a funny atmosphere, she was such a lovely girl, and she never had difficulties to befriend with other people, rich or not. She was so different from me. I, Brooke, the American girl living in Germany, who was not easily opening to strangers, taking all on myself, who never like to share her matters, yes that was me and that was my personality. Or maybe, it was a problem I had with myself, since all the problems I’ve been through the last two years, that made me turn so embittered, I had no idea, I still had no answers to this question. A few years ago, I was the happiest girl on this planet, but since I let this monster entered my life, nothing was the same, nothing.

I was sitting on this sofa and looked at sea which had a beautiful blue color. All the yatch’s lights were turned on, and the sea looked like a dance floor. The house music was playing so loudly, gosh, the boys turned this boat into a floating night club. Talking about them, Roman and Robin were busy in the kitchen with the food. When I arrived on the yatch, I saw there was so many food bags, certainly they ordered from a food restaurant caterer, oh yes there was about ten or fifteen white large bags. All of that must have been so expensive. I sipped the rest of my Tonic soda as looked at how Kaylee and Julia were dancing and having so much fun with the group. Seeing them like this, was like they have known each other for ages. I knew that these two would have killed me if I had keep on declining the invitation, so for this time, I pleased them. At least I tried, after the super birthday party they organized for me, I had to. A cool sea breeze hit my face and body making me shiver a little, but it was just for a short seconds. It was so hot today, and in Ibiza, wherever day or night, it was always hot, so this cool sea breeze really refreshed my body. My glass was empty and I wanted to drink another Tonic soda. I promised to myself that I would not get drunk, oh god no, because I was so sure that the boys didn’t forget about my silly behaviour of the other night and how I was drunk. I didn’t want that to happen again. I took deep breath and was ready to stood up on my feet when Lisa suddenly shown herself and sat with all of her weight in the sofa.

“Hey Brooke.” Lisa said with a large smile as she drank a sip of her drink.

“Lisa.” I just answered with a shy smile.

“Why you so silent and apart, we’re all joking and having fun, but you are alone, are you okay?” She asked me with no hesitation and so directly. Honestly, it was a bit awkward to hear something like that from someone who just knew you for one hour. She was so friendly and relaxed, acting like if we were friends. I knew Lisa was doing everything to make me feel at ease, but again, the problem was me and my fear to open to the others. I giggled and looked at her, because I didn’t know what to reply her. It was like I forgot how to speak.

“Oh, ehmm, no, no, I mean yes, I’m doing okay really, but yes you’re right, I feel a bit uncomfortable and shy.” I answered making a grimace with my face making Lisa smile.

“Uncomfortable, why?” Lisa asked frowning her eyes but still with a smile on her face. Gosh, her question made me feel even worse. “Okay Brooky, she is cool, Lisa is cool, don’t be too rude with her.” A voice inside my head told me. Lisa seemed really a cool person, despite the fact that she was very rich and had a World Champion as her fiancé. At first, I thought she was one of those freaky and annoying footballer’s girlfriends or wives, only having time to make their hair, shopping or fitness, but I don’t know, maybe I’ve been too judgmental without knowing her.

“All of that, honestly, that’s not me, the luxurious boat, footballers, but the worst is because of what happened two days ago.”

“What happened two days ago, and you really don’t have to feel uncomfortable, I know that not anyone has the chance to live this type of life and that sucks, really, but you are here, and there must be a reason for that, so enjoy, please, we are in Ibiza, let’s say it’s your lucky holidays.” Lisa said . I was even more surprised by her answer. It proved that despite her luxurious life, she still had her feet on the ground. And yes, maybe that she was right, that I should enjoy this chance of being on a luxurious yatch, maybe a chance that I will never have again in my life. I remained quiet, as my eyes were focused on Kaylee and Marcel who were always glued to each other. I felt that something was happening between these two, but then I came back to the reality, Lisa was looking at me with big eyes, she must been waiting for my reply.

“Two days ago, it was my birthday, and Julia and Kaylee organized my birthday party at the Ushuaia Club, and I had a blast, I always wanted to go there, so, to make it short, this is where we met Marco and his friends, I was drunk, like really really drunk, and Marco hit my back when I wanted to take a pic of my girls, I almost fell to the ground, he grabbed my arm in time, he invited us to his ultra VIP lounge, there I drank a lot, and finally I thrown up on his white TShirt.” I said with a face palm, feeling my cheeks getting hot. Relating that incident was really embarrassing.

“OMG, I think it’s cute Brooke, hey, there is nothing to be embarrassed girl, we are in Ibiza, and Ibiza means fun with no restriction, you know, I would not even call this an incident.” Lisa said as she uncovered my hands of my face and smiled at me.

“Are you serious, Lisa, I was drunk, so drunk that I didn’t remember anything that happened, it’s my friend Julia who related everything.” I said looking at her with big eyes, but she couldn’t hold her laugh, gosh, I felt my cheeks were going to explode from the hotness.

“Brooke, you really don’t have to stress about that because it’s something which is funny and cute, honestly, it’s Ibiza baby, and trust me, you’ll never forget this, in life we must be crazy, enjoy it to the maximum, just like today, enjoy.” Lisa said with so much self confidence. She was so cool, I never thought I would find a footballer’s girlfriend that cool. And her words and conversation made me feel more relaxed, maybe the fact that I talked about this little incident to another person outside my circle of friend, to a stranger, and yes it made me feel good.

“So throwing on a guy is cute?” I asked funnily with a little laugh.

“Depending of the situation, yes, it can be cute, look at Roman and I, I stopped counting how many times I thrown up on him when we go out, and in your situation, with Marco, specially him.” Lisa answered. Wow, it seems that she knew Marco really well. Maybe that I was wrong, that again I judged him without knowing anything about him. Maybe that Marco Reus was a cool and nice guy, not the footballer full of esteem and showing how rich he was to the rest of the world. How lisa talked of Marco kinda intrigued me, making me want to know more about Marco Reus.

“Why, why specially Marco?” I asked with a curious voice.

“Marco is such a nice and sweet guy, he knows how to treat a girl, and to be honest, I thought that you and him were…?”

“Were what?” I cut Lisa quickly, feeling the hotness in my cheeks reaching another level.

“I thought that you and Marco were a sort of couple, OMG, am I wrong?” Lisa asked with a confused and almost frightened voice, like she did something really bad. Her face expression changed as well.

“What, Marco and I, no, we aren’t, oh no.” I answered sarcastically.

“I’m sorry for my wrong suppositions, but I really thought that you and he were a “Holiday Couple”, I’m really sorry Brooke.”

“Holiday Couple, what a funny expression.” I laughed.

“Yes, it is, but honestly, you and Marco look cute, so I really thought you and him were together, anyway, tell me more about you Brooke, where you’re from, where do you live.?” Lisa asked curiously, sipping her glass. I remained mouth opened for a few seconds, because her words, what she said about me and Marco made me feel a little bizarre. I wondered why she was telling me all those things that had nothing to do with me, because I wasn’t concerned at all by Marco.

“Ehhhm, I don’t have so much to tell about me, I’m just me Brooke, born in the USA, moved to Germany at the age of 10 and I live in Dortmund.”

“Wooooow, so you’re American, that’s so cool, and you live in Dortmund, really?” Lisa asked surprised.

“Yes, I moved there since December 2013.”

“That’s why I had the feeling that I already saw you somewhere, but I don’t know where it was.”

“Yes, surely.”

“Come with me, let’s have a drink and eat something, and don’t say no.” Lisa said as she rose from the sofa and waited for me. I stared at her, smiling and shook my head.

“Drink, no, I won’t drink tonight Lisa.”

“Wait, I’ll get you a vodka.” Lisa said enthusiastically when Marco walked to us, always smiling as usual.

“Girls, what’s up.” Marco said as he sat next to me comfortably, being busy with his phone.

“I’m telling Brooke that she should enjoy and try to have some fun, so I’ll prepare some vodka for her.” Lisa said with a wink, while Marco was looking at me.

“I want a vodka too, or better bring the bottle and glasses here Lisa.” Marco suggested as he looked at me and Lisa, like waiting for an answer. Suddenly, I felt my cheeks getting uncontrollably hot. I really didn’t want to drink, and the fact that I was refusing, they were all seeing me like a girl who wasn’t enjoying nothing.

“Okay, give me five minutes, I want to eat something first, and then be ready to dance guys.” Lisa said as she moved her body while she walked away from us, making Marco smile.

“Why do you look so sad, you’re not enjoying, where is the funny and crazy girl I saw two days ago.” Marco asked me with grin on his face.

“I’m not sad Marco.”

“But that’s the feeling we all have, Robin even asked me why you so silent, maybe you don’t like to be here?” Marco asked fixing me in my eyes. Another fresh sea breeze hit my face, bringing my hair into my face, that I had to push them back with my hand. I felt a little bad, because I didn’t want to give the feeling to the others that I wasn’t happy to be there. I was just feeling embarrassed.

“OMG, Really, he said that, fuck, no, it’s not that I’m not happy or don’t like to be there, it’s not that at all.”

“So what it is?” Marco insisted, he really wanted to know what was wrong. I looked at him and sighed and finally smiled.

“I feel shy, you know, it’s kinda intimidating for a normal person to be on a luxurious yatch, being surrounded by famous people, I’m not used to this” I had no time to continue my phrase that Marco cut me.

“Please, don’t feel like this or I will feel bad.”

“What, why?” I asked confusedly blinking my eyes several times.

“Because we are not the people that you think we are, rich, and who only care about themselves and their money, we’re not like this Brooke.” Marco said seriously frowning his eyes. Now it was me who was feeling really bad. Through his voice, I felt that he was sincere and not lying.

“I know, I know Marco, you and your friends are really cool, I have no doubts about that, I saw it by myself, because I was very nervous to meet your friends, but the problem is me.” I said with a sigh, making Marco looking at me with a curious face expression that made me smile.

“You don’t have to feel nervous or whatever, you are with the coolest people on earth, trust me.”

“Really?” I asked with a smile.

“I promise.”

“Okay, then I believe you Marco.”

“So, now tell me more about you.”

“What do you want to know.?”

“Everything…, where you’re from, things like that.” Marco asked shrugging his shoulders.

“I’m from USA, born in Washington, I live in Germany since that I’m ten, I love music, lots of movies, TV Series, South Park, and much more.”

“So you weren’t lying the other day when you told me you were Amercian?”

“What, did I told you that?” I asked opening my eyes so big. I didn’t remember I talked to Marco the day I was so drunk. Now I was feeling so embarrassed again.

“Yes you did, but you were so drunk, so I didn’t believe it.”

“OMG, and what else did I told you?” I asked putting my hands on my mouth. Marco seemed so amused by this situation.

“That I was really cute and you wanted to kiss me.” I was glued and totally shocked, that my eyes remained fixed on Marco. If I could have run away, I would.

“Are you kidding me, no, I didn’t do that.” I asked with a worried voice as Marco kept on looking at me and burst in laugh.

“Gosh Brooke, your face.” Marco said as he kept on laughing, making me a bit angry. With no hesitation, I gave him a little punch on his arm and pinched it.

“You bad Marco, you so mean.” I said, but Marco kept on laughing, making me laugh at my turn.

“You have no idea of how mean am I Brooke.” Marco said as he kept on looking and smiling at me. “Damn, why does he always have to look at me this way.” I said to myself.

“Ohhhh, so do I Reus, I can be more mean than you.”

“No way.”

“Believe me or not, I’m mean.”

“Bullshits…”

“Why?”

“Because I don’t see you that way Miss Brooke.”

“Then how do you see me?” I asked, because I was getting more and more intrigued by him. I felt like if he was analyzing my personality or something like that.

“I see you as a nice girl, who has her own life rules, strong, but I won’t tell more, I don’t want to be slapped in the face again.”

“What do you mean by again, don’t tell me that I slapped you in the face too?” I asked looking at him with a concerned face. I was feeling nervous that my hands began to tremble. Marco kept on looking at me with a serious face as well, making me feel worried, that I began to shook my head.

“Of course.” Marco said as he burst in laugh again. Seeing how he was making fun of me, I reacted by punching him harder on his arm.

“Marco, you little shit, stop it now.” I said as I punched him again, but in a funny way, not to hurt him. “You so mean Reus, I hate you.” I said as I laughed at my turn.

“Okay, I don’t want you to hate me, so I will stop, but the thing I didn’t lie is that you throw up on me.”

“Yes, I know that I thrown on your beautiful white shirt, and I think I will never forget this the day I throw up on Marco Reus t shirt.”

“I won’t forget this day as well, because it was so fun, seriously, I really had a good time, I’m glad we met each other, you and your friends, we all agreed about that.”

“And I never thought that I would have told this, but you are surprising me Marco.”

“Oh thanks god, finally a positive thing you saying about me.”

“Don’t thank me, it’s the truth.” I said as our eyes interacted with each other. Marco kept on looking at me, into my eyes and was always smiling, for a moment, I had the feeling he was reading something into my eyes, and I felt my body shivered a little. For a moment, I got lost in his eyes and face as well, but I broke our eye contact and looked at the others who was really having fun. Seeing them like this, made me really changed my mind, and brought self confidence, that I should enjoy this moment as Lisa and Marco said. I stood up from the sofa and was ready to walk to the others, as Marco looked at me being surprised.

“Let’s join the others Reus.” I said with a smile and pulled Marco by his arm, forcing him to walk next to me. I was feeling a little better, and also a little hungry, so I wanted to eat something, and see what the others were doing. I kept on walking, still grabbing Marco’s hand who was walking behind me. Lisa was sitting at the table with Roman, both of them were eating.

“Heyyyyy look who finally decided to join the livings.” Lisa said making all of them laugh. I waved my hands and just smiled. “I’m hungry.” I said with a shy voice.

“Yes, she is hungry.” Marco repeated.

“Then feed her.” Roman yelled. His words made me release Marco’s hand and I felt hotness rising again on my cheeks. I looked at Kaylee who was busy at talking with Marcel, when suddenly, he thrown her into the water, making all of us laugh. I walked closer to the edge of the yatch and looked at Kaylee who was swimming and cursing Marcel. Hopefully I had my phone in my hand and recorded everything and couldn’t hold myself and laughed so much.

“You okay?” I asked in a continuous laugh.

“Marcel, you dead little fucker.” Kaylee yelled as she swim to the yatch. Seeing how things were going, I was expecting that this night would be another crazy one.