‹ Prequel: Valentine's Day
Status: This is COMPLETE! Yay! :D

30 Days

Day 11: Jack's P.O.V.

“And you will never know
Just how beautiful you are to me
But maybe I'm just in love
When you wake me up…”

- Wake Me Up, Ed Sheeran.

“Hello Jack.” Alex said, smiling at me.

“Hey,” I replied, thinking that Alex’s smile was the best thing I’d see all day, “You coming in?”

He laughed as I let him into my house. My parents had gone out for tea, leaving me with the empty house, so I’d decided to invite Alex over. Spending the day with Alex was better that spending it by myself.

“What we gonna do?” Alex asked, as we went into the kitchen.

“We are going to be making a blanket fort,” I explained, opening the fridge door and looking for something for us to eat, “After we’ve had some lunch.”

“Blanket fort!” Alex exclaimed, clapping his hands together and making me laugh.

“Thought you might like that.” I said, chuckling as I passed the butter, ham, cheese and tomato to Alex, who took it across to the counter.

I grabbed the bread and began to make our sandwiches, spreading butter on the bread.

“What d’you want?” I gestured at the two different fillings on the counter.

“Both.” He said from where he was filling up two glasses of water at the sink.

Quickly I made two sandwiches, both with cheese, ham and tomato, and then we went into the living room. We ate our sandwiches, watching a bit of TV as we did so. Once our sandwiches were eaten, I took the empty plates, and then we set about making our blanket fort.

---

“Jacky! This isn’t working!” Alex whined from underneath the blanket.

I laughed as I untangled him from the blanket. When he surfaced, he was smiling brilliantly and I couldn’t help myself. I gave him a brief kiss on the nose, smiling when he blushed and ducked his head.

After the fort was built, we climbed in and laid down on the bed of pillows and blankets. Something was missing. Oh! I jumped up and said, “Wait here!”

I heard Alex say, “Like I’d move from here! I’m comfy!” as I left the room, dashing towards the kitchen cupboard. In my haste, I almost slid into the kitchen door, and then I grabbed the fairy lights out of the cupboard. When I got back to Alex, I strung the lights up around the fort, plugging them in, and then I crawled into the fort. I snuggled into Alex’s side.

“Hey Jack…”

I turned my head towards my love, mumbling, “Yeah Lex?”

“Can we make out?”

I blinked and then said, “Yeah sure.”

As we began to make out, I wondered when Alex had been so eager to make out with me. Last I knew, he was straight. But I’d be damned if I was going to let this chance slip by.

With that final thought, I opened my mouth for Alex’s tongue.
♠ ♠ ♠
I've got Thursday's off, and instead of doing anything useful (read: college work) I decided to write this chapter. Procrastination at its finest. ;)

Comments mean a lot to me! :D