‹ Prequel: Valentine's Day
Status: This is COMPLETE! Yay! :D

30 Days

Day 10: Alex's P.O.V.

“There are no words,
Yeah, I swear this much is true,
There ain't a word in this world that describes you…”

- No Words, The Script.

Unknown to my parents, the fact that Jack was courting me was messing with my head. I mean, he’s my best friend and then he loves me. But my parents didn’t have to know that I spent most of last night thinking about how I’d felt when we’d made out in the blanket fort yesterday. It had been euphoric, feeling his lips against mine, and now, when Jack causally had his arm around my shoulders, it felt like he could hear my heartbeat as it steadily increased.

I had come to the conclusion, that after yesterday, maybe – just maybe – I loved him. That was a lot to realise in a single night, hence the reason I was now all but falling asleep against Jack’s side. I didn’t think my parents noticed, or at least I hoped they didn’t.

I knew they wouldn’t mind if I was gay, but it was more the fact that they’d be worried about my lack of sleep.

I must’ve drifted off because a minute later, Jack was shaking me gently awake, saying, “Lex? You tired?”

I couldn’t muster the effort to do more than nod slowly, snuggling against Jack’s side again. He was warm and comfy, I decided as I let my eyelids slip closed.

“Jack, you should take him up to his room.” I heard my Mum say.

I felt rather than heard Jack chuckle, “I guess I should. It’s not like he’s talking about anything.”

“Unfair Jacky.” I mumbled as he pulled me up tenderly and began to take me upstairs.

About halfway up the stairs, I said, “My lack of sleep is your fault.”

“How so?” He asked.

When we got to my bedroom, Jack pushed open the door and led me to my bed. I flopped on to it and attempted to rid myself of my t-shirt. Jack laughed at my pitiful attempt and helped me to take off my t-shirt.

It was quiet for a moment before Jack asked, cautiously, “Alex…do you want me to take of your jeans?”

I thought for a second and then nodded. I felt his fingers undo my belt and take it out of my belt loops, coiling it before placing on my desk. Then he undid the button on my jeans and the zipper. He began to slide them over my hips, his fingers making goose bumps appear on my now bare legs, and down to my ankles.

As he tucked me in, I remembered that I hadn’t answered his question about why I hadn’t got much sleep last night.

“Because I was too busy thinking about you.” I said quietly as he left the room, turning the lights off as he went.

Jack paused in the doorway, turned back and gave me a soft kiss on the lips that left my heart beating double-quick. I smiled at him in the dim room, and then he left the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is what happens when I get a day off - you guys get 2 chapters in a day.

(May also be because I've had an energy drink...but we're not mentioning that.)

Comments mean the world to me.

Shout out to xMareBear14x who commented like 10 minutes ago! Haha.

(And I really am avoiding work! My life in a nutshell.)