‹ Prequel: Valentine's Day
Status: This is COMPLETE! Yay! :D

30 Days

Day 8: Alex's P.O.V.

“Is this what it feels like?
Finding out
That I've got the guts
To say anything…”

- Guts, All Time Low.

Yesterday, kissing Jack in the snow had been awesome. It had made me think about the kind of stuff we’d do when we were actually boyfriends. And yes, I was considering that option. After all, I seemed to have fallen for him. I didn’t know if it was defiantly love, but it felt similar. But then, how would I know? I’d never been in love.

“Hey Alex.” Jack said as he approached me, a smile on his face

I grinned, “Hey Jack.”

He clearly hadn’t noticed what was hung above me, but Zack certainly had.

“Hey guys.”

I turned to look at him and Rian, who was chuckling to himself. I said, “What?”

Rian’s chuckling turned into fully fledged laughter as Zack answered, “Look up.”

I glanced upwards at the celling of Rian’s basement. Mistletoe.

“Mistletoe?” Jack said, putting an arm around my waist, “Really? If you wanted to see us make out, you could’ve just asked us.”

“It – wasn’t – my – idea!” Rian managed to get out in between his laughter, clutching his stomach.

“Why don’t I believe you?” I said, hyper-aware of Jack’s warm breath on my neck and the feeling of his hand through my t-shirt.

As Jack’s face got near to mine, he whispered quietly so only I could hear, “Lex, wanna give ‘em a show?”

I didn’t have time to respond before Jack’s mouth was on mine, hot and demanding. His tongue soon forced its way into my mouth and I didn’t resist. I let out a groan, forgetting that we had an audience. When he pulled away, Jack’s eyes were blown wide and he was panting. There was no doubt in my mind that I looked the exact same.

“Whoa guys…” Zack said after several minutes of silence.

I blinked, and I remembered that we were in Rian’s basement celebrating the end of school.

“Huh. Who would’ve known that you’d take it that seriously.” Rian said.

I smiled and pulled Jack into a hug, murmuring, “Next time, we don’t stop.”

“Oh God…”
♠ ♠ ♠
Alex is a little shit that likes to tease Jack. Haha... :D

Comments are love! :D