‹ Prequel: Valentine's Day
Status: This is COMPLETE! Yay! :D

30 Days

Day 5: Jack's P.O.V.

“Dedication takes a lifetime
But dreams only last for a night…”

- Stay Awake (Dreams Only Last For A Night), All Time Low.

When I woke up this morning, it was to Alex throwing an arm across my face, hitting me as he did so. I groaned, not really wanting to be awake, but then got up anyway and went downstairs. I found my family getting ready to go somewhere.

“Where you goin’?” I asked sleepily.

“We’re going out for the day,” My Mum said, smiling, “I trust that you and Alex can manage to decorate the Christmas tree?”

I nodded and then went to the kitchen to make a couple of mugs of coffee. One for me and one for Alex, who was no doubt waking up round about now. After the kettle had finished boiling, I poured the hot water into the mugs and made the coffee. I took it upstairs to my room, where I found Alex’s head poking out of my duvet. I smiled.

“Morning Lex.” I said quietly, sitting at the bottom of my bed without spilling the coffee over Alex.

He mumbled something into the pillow and then sat up, his hair sticking up in all directions.

“You look cute.” I said before I could stop myself. As I gave him a mug of coffee, I watched as he whole face went red.

I chuckled, “Now you look even cuter.”

Alex hid his face behind the mug and I laughed.

“Oh!”

“What?” Alex asked, looking at me.

“I just remembered that my Mum has asked us to decorate the Christmas tree.”

“Cool!” He exclaimed, “Can we start now?”

“Alex, we’ve got the entire day to do it.”

Alex’s shoulders fell – just minutely, but I saw it anyway.

“But I guess we can start now.”

“Yay!”

---

We’d been decorating the Christmas tree for about an hour and a half, and all we’d achieved – well, what I’d achieved was wrapping Alex up in tinsel and not letting him get free.

“Get me out of this fucking tinsel Jack!” Alex whined.

I shook my head, “Nope, not gonna happen when you look so adorable.”

“Jacky…please…”

I gave him a peck on the lips and smiled, “Still not gonna happen.”

“Jacky…”

I laughed and then decided to give in to his whining. I began to take the tinsel off him. Once it was all off, Alex gave me a kiss to the lips in thanks. A small blush rose to my cheeks, so I turned to put the lights on the tree.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments are always welcome! :D