‹ Prequel: Valentine's Day
Status: This is COMPLETE! Yay! :D

30 Days

Day 25: Jack's P.O.V.

“I lost a step and I'm falling into you
You know exactly what you do…”

- Adorable, Artist vs Poet.

When I turned up on the doorstep of the Gaskarth’s house, holding a DVD in my left hand and a huge bag of popcorn in my right, Alex’s mum ushered me straight in. It had started to snow lightly while I was walking over.

“Hello Jack.” She said, smiling, “You here for Alex?”

“Yeah,” I replied, “That’s what I do.”

She laughed before pointing to the ceiling, “He’s in his room.”

“Cool,” I nodded, heading to the stairs, “Thanks.”

As I went up the stairs, I shifted the bag of popcorn to under my left arm, leaving my right free to turn the bedroom door.

“S’up Lex?” I said, flopping on to Alex’s bed.

My best friend jumped in his chair, “Fucking hell Jack! You scared me!”

I cracked up laughing, it wasn’t the first time I’d scared him, and I’d bet that it won’t be the last.

“Funny though.” I smiled. His brown hair was shining, and it looked beautiful.

“Whatever. Why are you here?”

“Thought you’d want to watch Captain America with me.” I held up the DVD case.

Taking it from me, Alex looked at the back, saying, “Hell yes!”

I shuffled backwards on the bed until I got to the pillows and as Alex put the DVD in his DVD player under his TV, I took the opportunity to admire his ass before getting under the covers. Once the DVD was in and playing, Alex grabbed the remote, turned the lights off and came over.

“Budge up.” He said, shoving me to the side.

“No.”

“Move, or I will sit on you,” Alex threatened, “And you know I will, I’ve done it before.”

I grumbled but moved to let him on the bed nonetheless. Actually, it was nice to share a bed with Alex, although not in that way. (That would be beyond amazing though…)

An elbow poked my side, causing me to flick my eyes to the boy I’d been thinking about.

“What?” I said.

“I’m not comfy.” Was all he said as he shifted himself so my arm was draped around his shoulders, his head was kinda resting against the pillows and my shoulder, and one of his legs was across mine.

I chuckled, “Comfy now Lex?”

He nodded, reached for the remote and pressed play. We settled down to watch the movie.

I sighed happily, this was my sixth gift to Alex and I was glad that he had accepted it as such.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another chapter! I'm getting pretty good at doing the whole 'update everyday' thing. I'm proud of myself.

As always, comments are love. :D