Status: This is my first story sorry for grammatical mistakes and please comment to let me know how my story is going, the story is incomplete with your help and ideas i would like to complete it, this story contains some elements with could be inappropriate for some readers sorry for that.

Ronaldo and Esmeralda: An Impossible Love Story

The big day of arrival, and development of seed of jealousy.

Real Madrid and Barcelona were coming in five days, the whole campus was excited as hell, everybody was busy with their portion of preparation and there Esmeralda was making everything perfect, she needed to arrange a welcome party for the players, she was the one who have to attend the players on airport with her professors and Jason the head of sports committee. Later show them there rooms, the place where they will work on their workshop and also make a grand welcome speech for players and their heads on the behalf of students.
These five days were the busiest days for the Esmeralda in two years of IIT.
Finally the big day arrived; it was time to pick up the players from airport. Esmeralda was wearing icy Levis shorts paired up with real Madrid CR7 jersey and flip flops, she made a pony tail which was making her to look simply pretty.
On their way to the airport Jason was staring at Esmeralda’s jersey and was wondering why she is wearing cr7 shirt if she doesn’t know anyone from the football world.
Esmeralda: Jason everything is fine?
Jason: yeah, why?
Esmeralda: if everything is fine then why are you staring at me?
Jason: you are looking beautiful in this shirt, you know who cr7 is?
Esmeralda: you really think I do?
Come on Jason, my roommate get this for me from some mall, she wanted me to wear this, because this Ronaldo guy is also coming and she is big fan. She wants me to get his autograph for her and also pictures of me with him because students other than footballers are not allowed to personally meet those players remember. And also I find this shirt a kind of elegant.
Jason: well then this makes me your enemy because I am Lionel Andres Messi fan.
Esmeralda: hi enemy. You are supposed to be my enemy because?
Esmeralda laughed.
Jason: Ronaldo and Messi are the biggest rivalry in football world, they are competing with each other for the place of world best football player ever existed on the planet. All messi fans hate Ronaldo fans.
Esmeralda: really?
Jason you are unbelievable, just because two players compete with each other that doesn’t mean there fans are supposed to do the same.
Jason: okay sweetheart, sorry I shouldn’t had said that to you, my most generous delicate darling Esmeralda.
Just at that right moment her roommates said words again came in her mind, Jason calling her sweetheart or anything was not at all new but this time she felt something deep down on her heart core, she felt warmth, like butterflies are flying here and there in her heart and stomach.
She started blushing.
Jason: Esh, you are looking a little different.
Esmeralda talking to herself in her head, you idiot what’s wrong with you Esmeralda, you are not allowed to take Jason as anything related to love. Remember? Think about your carrier your ambitions, love and dating is not included in your 5 years plan.
Esmeralda: Jason I guess something is wrong with you, I am looking as usual may be somehow different because I am going to meet some really hot players you see.
Jason: hot? Yeah, whatever.
And then the two best friends didn’t said anything in their entire journey of campus to airport, Esmeralda was quite because of her feelings and Jason was quite due to a thought of losing Esmeralda with some professional football player. This was the last thing he can think of happening in these two weeks of workshop.
You know that Esmeralda was confused but do you know the Jason side of story.
Here it is, Jason is the hunk of IIT campus he dated many girls in these two years, he flirt a lot, even he hold the record of kissing most girls in IIT ever, but like every bad boy his heart also beat for one girl, the one who always take care of him, who hugs him or hold his hand after the big fights with his dad, who laughs with him, fight with him, tease him and also adore him.
Maybe this feeling is not love yet but still it is a very strong affection, which has the ability of becoming love in some future day, I really don’t have to tell you the name of that girl, yes guys it’s our Esmeralda.
They finally arrived to the airport after a long drive of 1 hour, the flight was on time, that means the players will arrive here in 15 minutes, Jason’s heart was beating heavily he was taking long breaths after all he was finally going to meat Lionel messi his all-time ideal and inspiration.
He was smiling because of happiness, Esmeralda was standing next to him, and he grabbed her hand and managed to hold it very tightly. Esmeralda ignored his move because she was excited to see those world famous players. Finally the first player came into sight and then the others.
Esmeralda: wow Jason your players really look great, I never saw such good looking gentlemen’s.
Jason: yeah, I know you see that pale short heighted guy on the left; he is Lionel messi the legend.
Esmeralda: legend? What’s so special about him, he is not good-looking either. I find that tanned tall guy more attractive, who is he?
Jason: well he is the one whose jersey you are wearing right now and messi look good or not he is a great football player and we footballers are known by our play not by looks.
Esmeralda: sorry, I had no intentions of making you upset.
Jason: I am not upset, I am jumping from inside, my legend is here right in front of my eyes and I can’t believe it.
One of professors called both of them, and then they started introducing each of them to two best friends, finally messi came and shake his hand with Esmeralda and smiled after looking at her jersey then he moved towards Jason and our Jason all most fainted.
Then it was the turn of Cristiano Ronaldo to meet these two and others, when he came to Esmeralda his smile widened, he took her hand and pressed a kiss on it, Ronaldo: I didn’t expected to see a beautiful fan here.
Esmeralda: well I am institutes student body head Esmeralda and do you mind if I ask you for autograph and photographs.
Ronaldo: no not at all, I would love to click my pictures with such young beauty.
And then Esmeralda took lots of selfies with Ronaldo, also got his autograph. It was a very great experience for both of them. Jason was more than happy and Esmeralda was happy because he was happy.
The players climbed up on their buses, the bosses made their way to cars and the group of professors, two best friends climbed in an institutes van.
After a journey of 1 hour all vehicles were standing in the parking area of campus, it was time for Esmeralda and Jason to show players the place where they were staying, Esmeralda took charge of Real Madrid and Jason took Barcelona so that they can finish up work early.
Esmeralda was leading the player’s to guest house she gave key of their room to every player and showed them where it is one by one, at the end she was left with Ronaldo. His room was in corner of the guest house that’s why he was left for the end by Esmeralda.
After the walk of 1 minute from the second last player’s room, the two were standing right in front of Ronaldo’s room.
Esmeralda took the keys from his hand opened the room and entered inside leaving Ronaldo behind; Ronaldo collected his entire luggage and followed Esmeralda.
Esmeralda: so here it is, I hope you like the room sir; we tried to make everything perfect for you guys.
Here you can have my phone number, you need anything call me or you can use those listed numbers which I putted in the drawer I labeled it with names one for Dean, one for watchmen, one for reception.
Hope you will enjoy being in India, subha ratri.
Ronaldo: you gave your number to every player?
Ronaldo asked when Esmeralda was leaving the room she came back.
Esmeralda: nope, just for you, in case if you need me.
Ronaldo: oh means special facility for your favorite player?
Esmeralda: may be, I thought I should do that so I did it and sir I didn’t wanted to tell you this but I think I should, I am not your fan I don’t even know anyone from football world it’s my roommate who worship you she wanted me to wear this so I did. And sorry to talk in this manner but I haven’t gave you my number because I think you are special, I did it because I was asked for it by my professors.
Ronaldo: hold the breath young girl, I didn’t mean to upset you, I apologize for misbehave.
Esmeralda: No sir there is no need for you to apologize to me, I guess I took your words in wrong way, I should apologize to you. I am stupid.
Ronaldo: you know what young girl; let’s get over with this you seem like a great girl to me, simply beautiful. May be you all Indians look like this but as I saw you first among them, for me you are a classic eternal beauty? And there is need or not I will disturb you with my call.
No apologizing from now on, we can be good friends.
Esmeralda: sir, thanks for that compliment it’s so kind of you to say that, and I accept your friendship proposal, it’s great to have a star friend specially a smart looking gentlemen star.
Ronaldo: thanks for the compliment, now you should be get going it’s already too late, subha ratri (good night in Hindi).
Esmeralda smiled and then she left the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally our main lead had made his entrance, what will happen next, what Jason will do about his feelings, does Esmeralda will get the answer of her confusion or the eternal friendship of these two will see different turns.