Status: This is my first story sorry for grammatical mistakes and please comment to let me know how my story is going, the story is incomplete with your help and ideas i would like to complete it, this story contains some elements with could be inappropriate for some readers sorry for that.

Ronaldo and Esmeralda: An Impossible Love Story

Jason's mistake, end of confusion

. Walking towards the hostel she collided with Jason, he was happy as usual, singing barca, barca, barcaaaaaaaa in his none tolerates singing voice.
Esmeralda: hey Jason, planning to destroy the campus again. your songs are capable of replacing bulldoggers for breaking something really big. She laughed.
Jason pulled her towards him holding her waist and hand.
Jason: you are allowed to say anything tonight because I am the luckiest nonprofessional footballer in the world who got the opportunity to meet Lionel Messi.
Then he pressed a kiss on her cheek, he was still holding her like the way mentioned above, he kissed her other cheek too, and then moved towards her forehead by licking her face a little, kissed her forehead and then came down again kissed her left cheek twice making way towards her lips, finally reached her lips he kissed it softly for once, a little passion later and then he tried to deepen the kiss.
He felt a push, Esmeralda pushed him away, maybe because she was not expecting this kiss or maybe she never wanted to be kissed by Jason.
Does that mean her entire confusion about Jason was an illusion, she never felt anything for him or it’s just nervousness of being kissed by the person you like?
She didn’t have any idea about the answer of this thing. Whom to talk? What to do? Why it happened?
Why today? With these all questions roaming around in her head she made her way towards the hostel ignoring Jason totally. Meanwhile Jason was feeling guilty that he rushed the things and this step could be a reason of Esmeralda not talking to him again, maybe he thinking Esmeralda also like him was not true, she must hate him now, oh god I lost my best friend because of my pathetic desires, she will not forgive me this time. But why she won’t forgive me, it was just a kiss; I didn’t rapped her or anything kiss is normal I guess Jason think in his mind.
Esmeralda’s heart was beating at very high rate, she was taking big breaths, her eyes were red, and forehead and nose were covered with sweat.
After that entire incident she was now standing in front of her room which was locked from outside, there was note hanging with the holder which says like this “ dear Esmeralda you have every right to be angry from me but please don’t, it was a last minute plan me and my friends are going out for two days we will be back on Sunday night, I didn’t called you because you were busy all day, sorry don’t be angry from me, the keys are at the place where we usually put them, your best roommate ever Chelsea”.
“Anything which can go wrong went wrong. “Sentence had been manufactured for this similar kind of situation today when Esmeralda really needed some love related advice, god damn Chelsea was not there, her second option was Jason and this time reason of her confusion is Jason she can’t call him, in her entire life she never felt this much helpless. She took keys from the flower pot opened her room, switched on the lights increased the temperature of AC she was too cold from inside right now there was no need for outer coolness. Every detail of Jason kissing her incident was going in her mind again and again, she took deep breath went inside of the bathroom first washed her face, hands and legs, folded her hairs in the bun shape, came out from the bathroom she was feeling a little relaxed now she turned off the lights and ley down on her bed, frankly speaking she didn’t even had the strength of opening any of her books. Now it was the time she needed to decide what is this feeling, sorrow or love, if I didn’t liked the kiss why I haven’t stopped him when I felt he is trying to do something extra this time.
Maybe because I didn’t had any idea how to react about this, if I really liked the kiss why I pushed him away? Oh Jason I hate you for this. Suddenly her cell phone started ringing, it was not on silent mode this time it was Jason, he really think I will pick up the phone.
She disconnected the call, he didn’t call her again, he knew she won’t pick up. Again her phone started ringing this time some strange number; she decided to answer the phone because she really needed to talk to someone.
Esmeralda: hello, who is this?
On the other side of phone call there was our favorite sexy Portuguese Cristiano Ronaldo.
He spoke in his sexy accent.
Ronaldo: hey seniorita, Ronaldo hear.
I am so sorry if I disturbed you.
Esmeralda felt calmness in her heart, the feeling was just similar to the situation where a cyclone is destroying things and all of sudden because of some superhero it get disappeared like it never happened.
Esmeralda replied in crying voice mixed with happiness.
Esmeralda: you don’t have any idea what a great favor you did for me by calling at this moment, thanks Ronaldo thank you very much.
Ronaldo: young beauty calm down what happened, you were totally fine an hour ago and now you sound like your whole life got destroyed.
Esmeralda: it’s quite similar to that but sir I am really not in the mood of talking about this, please let’s just leave it for some time, you say why you called me?
Ronaldo: well my girlfriend Irina is busy with her shoot and stuff which is not new and my friends are busy too, I was feeling a little lonely and I can’t sleep also so I felt a need of talking to someone which remind me of you , hope you don’t mind.
Esmeralda: no not at all it’s totally fine, I told you nah you can call me anytime you want 24/7 service available.
Ronaldo: great so tell me about you, what are your likes and dislikes?
Esmeralda: my likes well I like studying, writing sometimes, reading is also a great option in my liking list, I like making arrangements for some events too, and the things which I don’t like is cooking, or cleaning my room I totally heat it.
Ronaldo laughed a loud.
Ronaldo: you know what I like cooking cleaning my room is not something I will hate to do, writing, reading, studying all three never been my cup of tea, I guess we are too different, tell me one thing is it all you like only the good girl stuff, frankly speaking be honest with me.
Esmeralda who totally forgot about Jason stuff was now feeling happy.
Esmeralda: well it’s not all I like, I do like watching porn videos sometimes but just videos, movies never been an option.
Ronaldo: liking porn and stuff is nothing new among you teen girls and boys, oh yes I totally forgot to ask, what is your age young girl?
Esmeralda: well I am 19 going on 20. So do you like watching porn too?
Ronaldo: really you are 19 means ten years younger than me, that mean you are a baby girl, and honey watching porn is not my stuff we cooked and ate it long ago, now we do the things.
Esmeralda: first of all I am an adult now, you can’t call me a baby, secondly I live in India here watching porn is a big deal we can’t even thing of making out before getting engaged or married our transition and culture doesn’t permits us for that.
Ronaldo: really, wow seems that you guys are stuck in the barriers of culture.
Esmeralda: having rule about these things is not a big deal for me, because our generation doesn’t even give a shit about those rules and regulations even government gave the permission that kids above than 16 are allowed to have sexual relations, but you see it’s our parents who feel too much bad if we do anything like that, it’s like having sex before marriage is crime according to our parents, don’t know why.
Ronaldo: well then you should not do this because hurting your parents should be a last option for any kid, they guys make every possible efforts for us so that we can achieve something in our life and in return we give them sorrow, no totally wrong, my mother sacrificed a lot for me, my siblings and i now try to make her happy as much as possible.
Esmeralda: this is what I think, it’s not about sexual relations, and it’s about our parents the two, who gave last piece of happiness to us, so that they can smile by seeing us happy. I love them a lot, anything I do, and I do it for them.
Ronaldo: you are so adorable sweetheart; I guess your mood is fixed now, so tell me why you were crying before?
Esmeralda: I don’t know why I am telling you all this but I really want to tell you, Ronaldo when I came out from your guest house and was going towards my hostel room, I collided with Jason and few things happened there which made him to pull me towards him and press a kiss on my cheek, it happens a lot not a big deal but then after that he started kissing me all over my face and finally on my lips the moment I felt he is deepening the kiss I pushed him and ran away, from few days back I am quite confused about the feeling I have for Jason but his this move made me to hate him, I really don’t even want to see him again. You know till the moment it all happened I had feelings for him in my heart and after that I don’t like him anymore.
I was disturbed because of all this.
Ronaldo: honey your hormones made their decision, they didn’t found your mate in that Jason guy, you said you had feeling for him, it was because you spent a lot of time together I guess you are friends from a very long time which made you to think that he could be the one, but as you see he is not and now instead of thinking too much about it you clear up your head, kiss is not a big deal forgive him he is your friend after all babes you can’t break your friendship because of some silly kiss.
Esmeralda: I don’t want to break my friendship either but you see I am scared if Jason doesn’t think the way I think what if he liked the kiss ad he want me as his mate or anything and that would destroy our friendship and you see we both know, things will not be the same from now on.
Ronaldo: for that you need to talk to him, I advise you please don’t expect the things to be the same among you guys. Now it’s been a very long time you have a lot to do tomorrow honey, go sleep, don’t take tension and call me whenever you need me.
Good night.
Esmeralda: thanks for talking to me sir, actually Ronaldo I don’t like calling you sir anymore, good night anyways.
Ronaldo: then don’t, sir is little weird for me too.
Esmeralda: okay than good night Ronaldo.
Ronaldo: good night young girl.
Esmeralda think in her mind, Ronaldo is really a very great person, such a gentlemen, for me he is a god tonight who solved this big problem of mine, he is really a great man, I believe boys and men’s should be like this only not like Jason that sucker moron .
Ronaldo after hung up, she seems quite mature from the girls of her age, she is equally beautiful from inside and outside both, such sweet girl I really didn’t expected to meet someone like her here in India one of the most populated countries of the world provided me a girl of thoughts someone who is above than glamour and beauty she is simply amazing by personality.
With all these thoughts running in both of their heads the two fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
so jason made clear what he feels about her and ronaldo cleared her confusions what will happen next, what she will to next day.