Status: This is my first story sorry for grammatical mistakes and please comment to let me know how my story is going, the story is incomplete with your help and ideas i would like to complete it, this story contains some elements with could be inappropriate for some readers sorry for that.

Ronaldo and Esmeralda: An Impossible Love Story

Celebration, talk and stalk.

The plan of next morning was simple, the players will meet students in the campus stadium, captains and owners will make speech about workshop, than the students representatives will make their speeches, ceremony will end with the speech of dean. Meanwhile institute will present some cultural events for player’s entertainment.
Before her grand speech Esmeralda has a singing performance the song is Mahatma Gandhi’s favorite song “vaishnaw jen KO dene “.
So the time started running with first performance, one after the other finally it was time for Jason to make speech, Esmeralda been really busy this morning so she didn’t get chance to talk to Jason.
Now it was his turn to make speech, it was quite long because she heard the clapping about 4 minutes later, yes she didn’t listen to his speech. Now it was her turn to sing the song and believe me if you understood the personality of Esmeralda, you must know she sings very well, line by line the sadness of song deepened and her voice was making it more touching. The moment she finished the whole auditorium stood up to give her standing ovation even the players who didn’t understood the language but still her voice made them to understand the song. After that there was a dance performance and then her speech, which she prepared just at the day she was asked for it.
When she was singing the song she was wearing a white sari with tri color border paired up with full sleeves blouse of ocean blue color having diamond stone necklace design. Her hairs were tied in the messy bun structure. She was looking beautiful enough to make Jason have a look at her.
she remained in the same dress for her speech, it started like this,
First of all a very good morning to all my guests, my dean, my teachers, my seniors and my juniors along with my classmates, it’s an honor to represent my institutes students to my great guests, I thank my teachers who trusted me with this great responsibility, I welcome all the La Liga members in India and in IIT Mumbai, IIT Mumbai by being an IIT that too in Mumbai holds a great reputation in all over the India but only for producing great engineers of all time, but here as we can see the factory is same but the products are different this time, for the very first time in all over the history of any IIT, we are organizing a workshop of football players, all thanks to La Liga heads and members who found us capable of being taught by them one of the biggest leagues of football in worldwide, wow ,till tomorrow morning I couldn’t just believe it but see it’s all here the greatest players of all time like Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi , Gareth bale and Neymar are sitting right in front of me, I met them yesterday and really these shining stars not only look like gentlemen’s but they are real gentlemen’s, so polite and normal at first impression, simply amazing, and on the behalf of entire student body I promise you all that we will provide best of IIT to you with no sparkle just simplicity, just the way you guys are, we all will make you feel it really worth everything you paid to be here. Hope you get success on your mission.
Thank you everybody, have a great day I will see you at the welcome party, where you don’t have to listen to boring speeches.
Applause from everywhere, she smiled after finishing the speech because Ronaldo was continuously smiling during her speech.
It took two more hours for the ceremony to get over, then players went to have lunch, after lunch they were send back to their rooms to take rest for 1 or 2 hours than after Esmeralda and Jason would be showing them there entire campus.
2 hours later walking with all the players and having Jason on her left or right side Esmeralda was being quite uncomfortable and Ronaldo noticed it, he moved forward and slowly made his way to stand just right next to her, during that entire tour Esmeralda was talking to Ronaldo this was a quite strange looking for Lionel Messi and took his eye on, he was thinking why Cristiano the sexy bastard Ronaldo is getting closer to some ordinary girl, as long as he know his enemy, Ronaldo must have something to do with this girl he can’t talk to someone like this, he is not that friendly.
But what is it? Well she is beautiful no doubt but he date girls like IRINA SHAYK not someone like Esmeralda that means he is not planning to date and all than what.
Finally the tour was over Jason was quite disturbed from last night incident. But he still gave more attention to Messi than Esmeralda, he wanted to talk to him personally and Messi wanted to talk to Esmeralda personally to know the truth that what is cooking between them because if there is anything happening then it could a great scandal for Ronaldo, dating a teen, wow.
It was the starting of evening the sun had already started being cool, 5 hours before the welcome party time Esmeralda , Jason , Ronaldo , Messi and every one was sitting in cafeteria. Instead of talking to Ronaldo Esmeralda was busy with other players like Iker, Marcelo, Pepe and few others. Jason was done talking to Messi and now he was looking forward to get a chance to talk to Esmeralda about last night, finally he got the chance after spending a long time in cafeteria the players went to their rooms to get ready and Esmeralda was going to do the same but right before that a voice stopped her footsteps, Jason was asking her to stay he wanted to talk to her, she came back and managed to sit on a table Jason came took the seat in front of her.
Jason: we really need to talk about this; I will die if we didn’t.
Esmeralda: I also want to clear everything up but don’t know how, you start first what you want to say.
Jason: well ESH I won’t lie to you whatever happened last night was not something I will say I did accidently, no I really wanted to make out with you. The moment I kissed you I felt something really different, I kissed many girls but my heart never stopped beating after that.
When you pushed me I literally wanted to pull you again in my arms and force that kiss again to you.
Esmeralda: Jason please, I really didn’t wanted to say everything this early but you are forcing me to do that, I really respect your feeling I always will but I am sorry to say that I didn’t felt it the way you felt, no Jason to be honest I had feelings for you before that but after you kissing me it all got washed away it’s like my heart said he is not the one.
Jason: ESH maybe you are feeling this because I rushed the things, you said, you had feelings for me then what happened.
Esmeralda: I don’t know Jason, I really don’t feel those things for you anymore, I am sorry but I can’t help it you are not the one for me. Now I should be get going, I really don’t want to be late for party, you should leave also, and we will talk about this later.
And like this Esmeralda walked away, seriously the two who always has been with each other for every sorrow and happiness are now the reason of sorrow. Just a kiss and two best friends lost their immortal friendship, the chord of friendship is really this much weak which can’t even tolerate the force of broken hearts? Friendship takes its birth in love but here it died because of love.
Jason has always been sure about two things first he wants to become a footballer and second he love Esmeralda.
If his one of dream is about to become true then why other one is breaking down, as we know Jason was not the guy to give up this easy. For something interesting in the story there was a third person who was listening to their conversation, it was Lionel he now knew what is the case between these two but was still confused about the fact that Cristiano have anything to do with this.
♠ ♠ ♠
some of you may find it boring, forgive me for that but next chapter really need this one, Jason and esmeralda talked about the things and she tried to clear everything up but jason is not the type of guy who give up this easily, what he would do, what will happen next in this impossible love story.