Status: This is my first story sorry for grammatical mistakes and please comment to let me know how my story is going, the story is incomplete with your help and ideas i would like to complete it, this story contains some elements with could be inappropriate for some readers sorry for that.

Ronaldo and Esmeralda: An Impossible Love Story

Party night or night of turn.

After that , all three of them went inside of their rooms to get dress up for the party, Esmeralda choose to wear a black laced gown with high neck, setting her slim belly in display through net, paired up with red lipstick and simple makeup, by adding ponytail and ankle belt heels she completed her look. Jason decided to wear classy tuxedo paired up with formal black shoes.
The two were looking incredible.
At the party venue,
Esmeralda was getting compliments from every one, she was behaving normal as if Jason and her incident didn’t even happened but for how long, Jason made his entry and she started feeling uncomfortable, she was trying to stay away from him, and really wanted Ronaldo to show up because she can’t tolerate being around Jason without him. Finally the players started coming one by one and there he was perfectly dressed in black tuxedo looking more than sexy and hot, pulling every girls and boys attention towards him like a magnet. Esmeralda felt a little relief, after meeting his friends, talking to some professors he came to Esmeralda, and slowly whispered in her ears, you are looking stunning right now, a true eternal classic beauty, sorry to say but sexy also.
Esmeralda: thanks Ronaldo, you look amazing too I must say anyone can wear tuxedo but he can’t look good like you.
The two laughed out loud.
Slowly, slowly the party started taking its rhythm, Jason was trying to get closer to Esmeralda, and Esmeralda was protecting herself by being with Ronaldo all the time and Messi was looking forward to get some information about Ronaldo and Esmeralda.
It was time for dance now, Ronaldo knew Jason will surely try to make her dance with him and she won’t feel good after that so he asked Esmeralda to be his dance partner. They started dancing with rock n roll and with each different changing song dance started losing its speed, Ronaldo and Esmeralda both were great dancers so no doubt they were enjoying it. Last song with very slow rhythm Esmeralda and Ronaldo presented a great piece of swing dancing. After sometime dinner started being served, Esmeralda cracked a lot of jokes with Marcelo and Ronaldo. They all enjoyed the dinner and finally party was over everyone started moving back to their rooms Ronaldo also left the place but Esmeralda remained there because she was supposed to look after the packing up process with her professor who left her there all alone with those workers. After completing her task she was going back to her room when Jason stopped her way, he was drunk for sure, how? It’s still a question.
Esmeralda: leave my way Jason, I need to go and please go back to your room you are drunk.
Ignoring everything she said Jason took her hand and pulled it towards him, his breaths were touching her face now she tried to get free from his arms but no use he was drunk and there was no way he would allow her to get away. He started kissing her, biting her lips and then pulled her in the backyard of campus where barely people put there steps, literally he was doing everything with her which could be a nightmare for some girl, the moment he tried to remove her cloths a hand came to stop him, which pulled him away from Esmeralda, those hands were Ronaldo’s hand he came there to find her because she was not picking her phone and also the party venue was all done, he heard her voice from the backyard and it took only a moment for him to recognize the fear in her voice.
Ronaldo was holding Jason’s collar and made an eye to eye contact as if he was trying to say through his eyes that he must stay away from Esmeralda or he will kill him, on the other side Esmeralda was crying she couldn’t just believe what happened to her and what else could have happened if Ronaldo haven’t come there at the right moment.
Ronaldo left his collar and then Jason ran away with a speed of metro train. Ronaldo pulled her into a hug cleared her face from tears and then he pressed a deep kiss on her forehead.
He putted his one arm on her shoulder and used other one to hold her hand and started walking towards his room because after all this he can’t leave her alone. Now the two were sitting on Ronaldo’s rooms couch he get up to bring some water for her, after drinking water Esmeralda grabbed his hand and by pulling it she asked him to sit with her. She put her head on his shoulder holding his hands as tight as possible and fell asleep. Next morning she woke up in Ronaldo’s arms a big relief for her, because whatever happened last night had been a part of nightmares in sleep. She saw Ronaldo was sleeping, as she didn’t wanted to wake him up she slowly made herself free from his arms and then wrote a note for Ronaldo before leaving, it says like this “dear Cristiano, whatever you did for me last night is priceless, I can’t pay it back to you but I would like to say thank you, not only for saving me but for everything, as you know Jason is my best friend or was my best friend and I couldn’t even imagine that he can do something like that to me, if you had left me all alone in my room by myself after all whatever happened I should have died, big thanks for not doing it. You are really a great man Ronaldo and Irina is very lucky that she have you as her guy.”
She left the room by doing tip toe, she realized it was Monday morning means Chelsea must had come back from her outing, and yes she did.
But as usual she was sleeping, Esmeralda had no intentions of waking her up so she lay down on her bed without making any noise, covered herself with blanket and hugged her teddy bear very tightly, suddenly she started smiling, whatever happened last night with Jason was a nightmare but she can’t ignore the Ronaldo portion, he is so helpful and his touch really made her feel something.
She took her phone and started searching for Cristiano Ronaldo over internet, oh my god he is a very big star, he posting something on Facebook or twitter is a big news wow.
This guy is my friend, Esmeralda mumbled.
The alarm clock started ringing it was 6 in the morning, the noise made Chelsea to wake up;
Chelsea saw Esmeralda smiling and also remembered she was not here when she entered the room.
Chelsea: where have you been all night, don’t tell me with that Jason again.
Esmeralda: Jason? No babes no more Jason from now on, I promise, you won’t even get any chance to tell me that I should do something about Jason, I am done.
Chelsea: what?
What did I miss?
Esmeralda: nothing much babes, my mind finally made decision that Jason is not the one, from now on I will focus on my studies only.
After all books are the humans best friends, right. Esmeralda laughed.
Chelsea was confused now, as long as she knows Esmeralda, Esmeralda is a focused girl, her first priority is her carrier but no more Jason is quite strange for her too.
While thinking this she saw Esmeralda going inside of her bathroom, she decided to ignore her and picked Esmeralda phone to see if she got the pictures or not, there it was Esmeralda smiling with most sexy guy of universe Cristiano Ronaldo, he was holding her waist, hands , shoulders wow wish I could get this kind of chance. Chelsea said in her mind, I have to admit Esmeralda look amazing with Cristiano, he the sexy one and she the beautiful one what a great combination. Chelsea laughed a little about her thought really Esmeralda and Ronaldo no ways; it will take ages for Esmeralda to look something like Irina sheik.
She is good with Jason only.
Esmeralda was out from the bathroom now today was the starting of workshop means her portion of work with players was done it was all about Jason now, Jason was kind of disappeared she didn’t get any calls from him since last night, there is no need to tell why, he must be there sitting in his room feeling guilty about what he had done.

Or maybe this whole stuff doesn’t make any sense to him in front of his football dream; today Esmeralda was dressed in patyala suit salwar, with open hairs, the baby pink color of her dress was looking stunning with her black hairs, little makeup on the face and flatters on leg, that’s how she roll it, Chelsea went in to make herself ready the two girls didn’t talk at all, suddenly a message came in Esmeralda’s cell it was from Ronaldo which says like this “after reading your note I totally felt like I won a Nobel prize or something, babes you don’t have to thank me for anything, as per being your friend it was my responsibility.”
Esmeralda: Nobel Prize? Seriously Ronaldo, I guess you deserved those words, thanks again for everything I’ll catch you later I have class to attend and I guess you need to go to the workshop.
Ronaldo: yeah right I have some work to do, well I’m happy to see you are fine, go to your class and don’t worry about anything young girl.
Esmeralda: well I am more than fine, all thanks to you, bye.
Ronaldo: bye.
Chelsea was out now and she saw Esmeralda smiling during reading some one’s messages.
Chelsea: talking to Jason?
Esmeralda: no, it’s my brother.
Chelsea: brother?
when the hell you started talking to your brother over text, there is something wrong with you what is that tell me, you started dating someone?
Esmeralda: no Chelsea, I am not dating it’s just a new friend.
Chelsea: seems that you don’t want to tell me, it’s okay I’ll figure out.
Esmeralda: sure go ahead I will not stop you.
Esmeralda left the room and Chelsea started packing her stuff so that she won’t miss her class.
On the other hand our Jason was standing in his bathroom in front of the shower thinking about the things he did last night.
You know guys Jason have the reason for his move, remember Esmeralda called football players hot while she was going to the airport with Jason, it all started from there, Jason love Esmeralda more than football and just the thought of losing Esmeralda with some footballer made his heart pound so you can think why it happened, Ronaldo kissed her hand at the airport and while taking pictures he was touching her, no guy in the world other than Jason have the right to touch Esmeralda like that, but Ronaldo did and this made Jason to think that he have to do something, she belongs to him, that’s why he kissed her that day. And last night again he had that same reason Ronaldo dancing with Esmeralda, laughing with her made him more than jealous and he left the party, went to his room where he found some liquor which belonged to him and his roommate that drink made him confident about the thought of getting Esmeralda at any cost, and he tried to rape her, but unfortunately that Ronaldo again became an obstacle.
Jason was feeling guilty for his move but at the same time he was angry from Ronaldo not because he stopped him, for that he wanted to thank Ronaldo, he was angry because Ronaldo was getting closer to Esmeralda day by day.
Jason picked his phone opened his message box and wrote a message to Esmeralda which was like this,
“ dear ESH, I know you are angry from me and I have no complain about that but please talk to me, beat me , kill me, torcher me even yell at me but please reply, I want to talk to you and you want or not I will talk to you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
What step she will take about Jason?
Is she gonna forgive him? let's see.