Status: This is my first story sorry for grammatical mistakes and please comment to let me know how my story is going, the story is incomplete with your help and ideas i would like to complete it, this story contains some elements with could be inappropriate for some readers sorry for that.

Ronaldo and Esmeralda: An Impossible Love Story

Answer to the problem, rise of new relationship.

Esmeralda was sitting in her classroom, she saw the message and without wasting any moment she opened it, thinking that it must belong to Ronaldo but unfortunately it was Jason.
She replied “ just a single message and you are begging like I haven’t replied any of your messages from ages, come on, and see I will reply to each and every message of yours but for talking purpose we need to meet and don’t expect I will forgive you.”
Jason “I will make you forgive me, meet me after 2 hours on the roof of girls hostel.”
Esmeralda “fine but don’t be late because I will not wait for you.”
Jason” oh I won’t.”
Two hours later Esmeralda went to the roof top, where Jason was waiting for her.
Jason: I told you, I won’t be late.
Esmeralda: what you want to say, please hurry up I don’t have much time.
Jason: I can’t believe it, things changed this much between us that you don’t have time for me.
Esmeralda: things didn’t change you did Jason.
Jason: ESH please don’t talk like this, I can explain.
Esmeralda: what will you explain to me?
Jason: everything.
Esmeralda: you really think there is anything left which needs explanation.
Jason: I did it because of that Ronaldo guy; I can’t tolerate you with him, he touches you.
I love you ESH and unfortunately I didn’t told you this before because I was afraid I’ll lose you as a friend wish I had.
I can’t see you with someone else and was drunk, I was not me, and believe me I want to thank Ronaldo for stopping me last night. I really love you and I can’t see you being hurt, that too because of me. ESH since from the day I saw you I have feelings for you but as you see, you never said or gave any sign that we can have something bigger then friendship, I ignored my feelings and decided to be your best friends everything was perfect but then this Ronaldo showed up, I hate him so much because he is a lot more good looking than me, if you got the condition of choosing it must be him.
Tears started forming in Esmeralda’s eyes.
Esmeralda: what do you mean by that? Why you think I would choose him, he is a great friend that’s it Jason I never thought of him as my partner or anything, I told you that other day I liked you than why you did this, don’t you trust me anymore.
Jason: but that day you said you used to have feelings for me and those feelings were gone after me kissing you, then what you expect from me after that.
I love you god damn it. I want to hear from you that you love me too or at least like me but you said you lost the feelings.
Esmeralda was now standing next to him.
Esmeralda: oh why you are this much idiot, I was confused; all I needed was some time which you didn’t give me.
Jason: if I give you time to think what you will choose to do.
Esmeralda came closer to Jason she took his hand, came a little more closer to him, by using her other hand she touched his cheek, a smile flashed on her face she was still holding his face but now with both her hands she started moving herself towards him and now the two were very close, Esmeralda’s breaths were touching Jason’s face and his breaths were touching hers, all of a sudden her lips met his lips and they started kissing with little softness first than deep kiss playing with each other’s tongue, really beautiful because nobody forced this kiss to someone. It lasted for 2 minutes then the two got separated.
Esmeralda: I will choose to do this.
Jason: wow.
Jason was amazed.
Esmeralda: want to do it again.
Jason: yes, yes for million times.
The two best friends again started kissing, this time Esmeralda’s mind said yes for Jason.
So that’s it, they are together now what else is required, well you see I am not an easy going writer, the real twist of game is still remaining, we have a lot to see, a lot to experience and a lot to learn.
♠ ♠ ♠
well is that it, i don't think so, after all Esmeralda belongs to someone else no matter how much confused she is at the end of the day she have to reach her destination.