You Left Me.

Four.

Today, Harry was taking the kids to meet his dad with Anne, Robin and my dad, while Talia, Robyn, Gemma, my mum and I go sight seeing around the city.

"You're not gonna wear a bra?" Harry asked as he saw me finishing getting ready.

"What for? If any paps try and take a photo of me it's not like they're going to get a picture they can sell off as me nipping. The only thing they're going to get photos of are ones they cannot criticize because then they become the magazine who criticized a cancer survivor."

He leaned up against the bathroom door frame as I finished my make up and just looked at me.

"What is it Haz?" I chuckled.

"Will you let me take you out to dinner?" he asked.

I looked at him and leaned against the counter, looking at him for a moment, "Like on a date?"

"Yeah," he nodded.

I bit on my lower lip as I thought about it. He stuck his lower lip out in a pout, making me laugh.

"Yeah Harry, you can take me out to dinner," I said.

"Yes," he said in triumph.

I smacked his side gently and laughed, "Trying to puppy dog eye me."

"It always worked before," he smiled.

I smiled and rolled my eyes, "Don't get used to it working forever."

He leaned over and kissed my cheek before skipping out of my room. I smiled hard and couldn't help but feel butterflies in my stomach. I tried to shake it off and finish getting ready.

The kids, Harry and my dad left to meet up with Harry's parents and then the rest of us headed out.
We had so much fun just going out and roaming around London. We went back home at around 7 after we had dinner, because Mum was getting tired. We could hear music playing loudly from the living room.

"Effy is forcing them to dance with her, without a doubt," Talia said as we heard that it was Four.

Stockholm Syndrome started to play and when the beat picked up I danced into the living room, making Alex stand up and start laughing, holding his arms out to me as I sang along to the lyrics. The boys and their girlfriends had all come over as well. Gemma took hold of Effy's hands and they danced around together with Alex and I. When the song finished, I set Alex down.

"Mommy you have to dance to Change Your Ticket with me!" Effy said.

"Oh sweetie mommy is tired I'll dance from right here," I said as I laid on my back on the floor as she changed the song to Change Your Ticket.

Eleanor took my place dancing with Alex for me as I laid on the ground with my arms up in the air just waving them back and forth. Effy was using my dad's iPhone for the music and after Change Your Ticket ended she turned on Girls by The 1975.

"Yeah she's Harry's kid," Zayn nodded with a smile as I laughed.

After the song she stopped the music and gasped as she sat down on my hips and looked at me.

"Mother."

"Elizabeth."

"I know what I want for my birthday."

"Sweetie your birthday isn't for another 2 months."

"I know but what I want is big."

"Oh boy, what is it?"

She looked at Harry then patted the area of the carpet beside me. He came and laid down beside me and looked at her as well. She took one of our hands in each of hers and looked at us.

"My dearest parents," she said to us, "I want a squirrel."

"You need to stop watching Willy Wonka," Harry said.

"You need to stop letting me pick the movies then," she said, "But really. I want to go to Disney World in America, with Epcot. I want to dress up as one of the princesses each day we're there. Alex wants to dress up as a prince to match, don't you Alex?"

We all looked at him and he had his finger up his nose.

"Huh?" he said.

"Oh come on kid," Sophia said, taking his finger out of his nose and using a tissue to wipe his finger.

I looked over at Harry and he looked back at me.

"Your mother and I will discuss this as a possibility for your birthday," Harry said, "We will not make any promises right now."

"I will take that as a yes," she nodded and stood up from sitting on me, "I'm getting tired."

"Well, then go get ready for bed child," I said.

She started singing Miss Movin' On by Fifth Harmony and started dancing out of the room.

"Hey, say goodnight to everyone first please," Harry said.

She spun back around and as she continued singing she hugged and kissed everyone's cheeks. And when she was finished she danced towards the doorway while singing.

She turned back around just before leaving to sing loudly, "MISS MOVIN' OOOOON!"

She then stopped, turned and ran upstairs.

"She is so musical it's amazing," Liam said.

"You should probably get Alex ready for bed as well," Dad said, "He's had a tiresome day."

I looked over at Alex, who had laid down on top of Harry and was resting his head on his chest. I got up from the ground.

"Come on buddy," I said to Alex.

He got off the ground and immediately started hugging everyone and giving all the girls full blown kisses on the mouth.

"Gonna be a lady killer that's for sure," Robin said.

Alex took my hand and Harry went with us upstairs. Effy was taking a shower in the bathroom. Harry got her and Alex's pajamas ready while I brushed Alex's teeth. When Effy got out, I gave Alex a quick bath while she brushed her teeth. Then we got them both dressed and tucked into their beds. Alex's eyes were shut before Effy even climbed into bed. Harry and I both kissed them goodnight then left the room, closing the door behind us.
After everyone left and had gone to bed, it was just Harry and I in the living room. I laid down on the couch and rested my head on Harry's lap.

"So, should we let her have her birthday wish?" he asked.

"She's clever, I'll give her that much. She may not be consciously asking for a more expensive birthday gift because there's more money to spend on her, but somewhere in her head she knows that. I don't know, I mean, it's not an impossible gift."

"And it's honestly not even that expensive of a gift. I mean if you look at it from my perspective. I'll pay for it if you agree to it," he said.

"I know. It's up to you Haz," I yawned, "It's your money."

"It's our money Sam. It's being spent on our kids and our life."

I nodded as my eyes were heavy, "Okay, she can have her birthday wish."

"Come on, let's get you to bed love."

"Carry me."

I let him get up and he bridal style carried me to my room. I got changed and ready for bed, then crawled into bed.

"Harry," I said as he grabbed his jacket off a chair in the room.

"Yes love?"

"Stay here tonight," I said, "It'll be nice for the kids to wake up and you still be here."

He nodded, "Alright."

I moved over and patted the space beside me. He undressed to his boxers and I watched his every move while he did so. He climbed in bed beside me and I covered us up with the blankets. I rested my head on his chest and he put his arm around me. He started softly singing You Are My Sunshine to me like he used to when we were younger, which made me tear up immediately. I wrapped my arm around his torso and just clung to him.

When he finished, he kissed the top of my head and rubbed his thumb on my arm.

"I'm so proud of everything that you have overcome Samantha, and I'm so sorry that you had to go through it without me around to help you. But you won't ever have to go through anything alone again," he said softly to me, "I will do anything for you, anything in the whole world."