Status: Active <3

Devil, yet an Angel

Goodbye

When I regained consciousness, my head was hurting like crazy. The last thing I could remember was opening the door and finind Alex tied to a chair, unconscious...and then nothing. I was going to kiss Alex in the hopes that we were goint to get back together for good. But instead, I came in the apartment and head a familiar voice before I was hit behind the head.

I opened my eyes and saw that Alex was sat in front of me. He also regained consciousness, but he was still tied up to the chair, with a tape on his mouth, preventing him from talking. I was in the exact same situation. My arms were tied behid my back, behind the chair. My legs were tied to the chairs legs. It hurt and I had no idea about whatever was happening to us.

I tried to scream, but it was no use since I also had a big piece of tape on my mouth. I just wanted Alex to be okay, I didn't want him to hurt. He was looking at me sadly, with a large amount of guilt in his eyes. I just wanted to understand what was happening to us.

''Finally, you're both awake,'' a familiar voice said.

I turned around and I could not believe who was standing in front of us. It was none other than Zack, Alex's ex boyfriend. That is why his voice sounded so familiar to me. What did he want from us? Why was he in our apartment? And mostly, why was he trying to hurt us?

''Oh yeah, you can't answer with that tape on your pretty little mouths,'' Zack said in a sinister tone.

He walked towards us before he harshly took up the pieces of tape on our mouths. It hurt like hell. I did not like Zack in the first place, but never would I have thought that it could be that crazy. I was trying to understand why he wanted to mess with us. I was scared, but most of all, I was pissed off.

''What the hell Zack? What's your freaking problem? You don't go and tie us to chairs like that, you just don't. Have you gone crazy?'' I yelled.

''Who said you could talk dear Jack?'' Zack replied. ''I'm going to do the talking and you both are going to remain quiet until this is all over. Or I won't hesitate in using on of those.''

I simply nodded, not wanting to piss him off even more. In one hand, Zack had a gun. In the other, he has a long sharpen knife. I was scared. I didn't care if he was going to hurt me, but I didn't want him to hurt Alex. I didn't want him to touch a single hair of his. Zack was out to kill one of us,maybe both of us.

''So, where should I start? I'll start with you, Jack. I hate you. And you know why? Because you stole Alex from me. It was supposed to be me and him forever, but then you had to come around and mess everything up. If you didn't have move here, I wouldn't have argue with Alex and I wouldn't have broken up with him in the first place. And then, I realized that I did a pretty big mistake by letting the love of my life go away from me. So I went back to Alex and begged him to take me back. He said yes, until he realized that he had stupid feelings for you and he wanted to be with you. I don't understand why though, you're such a freaking loser while I'm fantastic. So yeah, you ruined everything Jack, I hate you,'' Zack hatefully explained.

''Don't talk to him like that, it isn't Jack's fault,'' Alex spoke.

''Well, well. I thought that the cat got your tongue,'' Zack replied. ''Let's talk about you now Alex, shall we? You're a piece of shit. We used to be so happy together, we were the perfect couple. It was supposed to last forever. And yeah, I made a mistake by breaking up with you. But you, you're the lowest of them all. In a small amount of time, you fell for someone else. You fell for the loser that is Jack. But that I didn't know. I was so happy when you took me back, Alex. That is how things were supposed to be. But then, you did the stupid thing to break up with me again, the day after. You realized that you didn't love me anymore, that you loved Jack. You freaking broke me, Alex. And I hate you so much. I hate that you made me believe that this could work. I hate everything about you.''

So that was it. This was some kind of a jealousy crisis in a whole new kind of crazy. He was mad that I stole Alex from him. I hate the word stole. It sounds like Alex was an object when he wasn't. Zack hated us for being together. He wanted to be with Alex, and he couldn't. He was mad at Alex because he made him believe that they were forever. Zack was out to seperate us, he didn't love us being together.

''Okay. Yeah, that is sad for you that Alex picked me over you, but it's time to move on. You'll find someone else, love doesn't always last forever. I don't understand why you're doing this, it's crazy,'' I said.

''Are you calling me crazy?'' Zack yelled. ''I'm not freaking crazy okay? I'm just a guy madly in love with Alex Gaskarth. I'm a guy who wants to spent the rest of my life with him, but I can't. And if I can't have him, nobody will.''

Alex was scared, he knew he was in danger. He tried to move and get out of his chair, but it was no use. The ropes were way to tight. This was a complete nightmare. You would think that those scenes only happened in movies, but it turned out that they could be real. This wasn't supposed to happen, nothing went like it was supposed to.

''If you dare touch a single hair from Alex's head, I'm going to-'' I said but was cut off by the psycho.

''You're going to what? You can't move from this chair, so all you're going to do is watch me hurt your precious little Alex. You're going to suffer just the way I did when I lost him to you,'' Zack replied.

I tried to stop him, but it was too late. Zack took his knife and cut Alex's left arm. A big quantity of blood was coming out from it. Zack was going to kill Alex in front of me, and there was nothing I could do about it. I tried my hardest to free myself from the ropes, but I failed.

Alex's desperates yells of suffering filled up the room. It was heartbreaking to see him cry like that while Zack was taking a dirty pleasure in hurting him. He did multiple deep cuts on both of Alex's arms. They were deep enough to kill him, he could lose all of his blood. If he didn't go to an hospital anytime soon, he would die. It would be the end of him, and me.

''Stooooop please Z-Zack,'' Alex pleaded sadly. ''I-I'm sorry okay? I'm freaking sorry. P-Please don't do this, l-let us go.''

''So you can both go back to your happy little lives? Yeah, I don't think so, Alex,'' Zack replied laughing.

''You know that if you kill him, I'm going to report you to the police, right?'' I said nervously.

''Oh dear Jack, that's where you're wrong. I'm also going to kill you. Because I hate you both and my life will be better once you are both gone, forever,'' Zack replied.

This was going to be the end of us. Alex and I weren't going to get back together. We weren't going to grow old together and have a beautiful future. We weren't going to realize our dreams. We were going to die to soon because of love. This love was just a war, and we lost.

''I'm so sorry, J-Jack,'' Alex said sadly.

''This is not your fault, Alex,'' I replied.

''Will you two just shut up?'' Zack said angrily. ''I said no talking. I need to think and your little love talk is disturbing me, so keep your little mouths closed.''

Alex and I listened to his orders. As Zack was pacing all around the apartment, Alex and I were both looking at each other, both afraid to lose each other. Alex was in pain, I felt my heart break watching his poor arms. He didn't deserve this, he didn't freaking deserve to die because of a young love story.

''Okay. Here's the plan. Since I also want you to suffer Alex, I'm going to kill Jack first. I'm going to shot him right in the heart and he'll be gone. And then, I'll end you. Isn't it a perfect plan?'' Zack asked.

"No it's not," Alex said sadly. "Please Z-Zack let us go."

"No, it's not going to happen. But since I'm feeling a little bit nice, I'm going to let you two say your farewells. You have five minutes," Zack replied.

How nice of him. All I had was five minutes to say goodbye to the person I loved the most. I had five minutes before I would never Alex Gaskarth ever again. I only had five minutes left on Earth. And I was glad that I would spend them with Alex. I wished he could live. I wished I could live. But destiny decided otherwise.

''I'm so sorry about this, Jack. This all my f-fault. How I wished you didn't come back tonight, how I wished you would have stay wherever you were. You wouldn't be so closed to death. This wasn't supposed to happen. We were supposed to live old and have a beautiful life, and you won't have it because of my mistakes. I'm s-sorry, Jack. I wish we'll find each other on the other side. Know that you're the person I love the most on Earth. After all the drama, I still love you as much. And I'm happy to die knowing that you're my boyfriend. I love you, Jack Barakat,'' Alex said sadly.

''Please don't blame yourself, Lex. Please don't. This is not our fault, we are the victims in this whole nightmare. How I wished I could have come home closer and protect you, save you. I wish things could be different, I wish you could live, Alex. I wish you could have the life you deserve. But, even though we die, we'll always have each other. I love you too, Alex Gaskarth. You made me live the most incredible things. You mean so much to me, I can't put into words how much I care about you. And I'm happy to die knowing that you're mine. I'm yours,'' I replied.

That was it. That was the end. How I wished I could have hugged him one last time. How I craved to feel his lips on mine just one last time. But it was too much to ask. Alex was getting weaker and weaker, losing more blood every second.

I came to Los Angeles in the hopes of starting a new life, take a new beginning. I was craving for something new, and I found it. Alex was what, or should I say who, I was seaching for. He was my new beginning, my new life. All good things must have an end.

''Now that you're done with all this lovers' bullshit, let's proceed,'' Zack said happily.

As Alex was almost out of his blood, Zack pointed his gun in my direction. He was heading for the heart. This was the end of me, I was going to die and there was no going back. I wished I could have died in under circumstances, but at least I was going to die knowing Alex loved me, that he was my boyfriend. A loud noise was heard. Someone was shot, someone was dead.