Little Black Dress

Chapter 1

Chapter 1

"I'm going to miss you," my blonde haired best friend, Lily, tells me for the twentieth time today.

I engulf her into another hug and squeeze her tightly. "Lily, I'll call you when I land in London," I whisper into her ear.

I pull out of the hug to see her smiling faintly at me with tears in her bright hazel eyes.

"Flight 22 to London," I hear a female voice say over the intercom.

I give Lily a sad smile and grab my large suitcase. "That's my flight, I'll see you in a month," I tell her smiling one last time.

I walk through the large airport waving good-bye to my teary eyed best friend. Once I get through the security and I finally get to board my plane I look for my seat, seat H-28.

I find it easily, it's beside a ginger haired boy. "Wait, I'd know that ginger head anywhere," I think.

"OMG! Ed!" I exclaim happily, getting the boys attention.

He looks up to see who's greeting him, and I meet the beautiful blue eyes of my brother's best friend, Ed Sheeran.

"My little baby sister, Rosie!" Ed says happily quickly opening his arms for me to give him a hug.

I quickly run over to him, abandoning my suitcase in the middle of the aisle so I can hug him. Ed is my favorite out of my older brother, Harry's friends. The thing about my brother's friends is that they consider me their little sister also and I consider them my older brother's in return.

"I've missed you so much," Ed mutters into my dark brown curlsthat look so much like my older brother's.

"What are you doing here?"I step out of the hug and sit down in my seatbeside him.

"Well, I'm moving back to England," I tell him.

Ed's face spreads into a smile. "And right in time for Harry's birthday," he tells me.

I look over at him and smirk. "It's suppose to be a surprise for Harry," I tell him.

Ed smiles brightly at me. "Harry is going to love seeing you," Ed tells me.

I nod smiling. "Yeah, I haven't seen him since he visited me when he was on tour a year ago," I tell Ed.

"Passengers please put your seat belts on, we're about to take off," comes from the intercom.

Ed and I buckle up and wait for us to take off. Just then a short brown haired flight attendant walks down our aisle of the plane.

He picks up my suitcase and then he turns to lookat me with his dark brown eyes, looking annoyed as hell.

"Yours I presume?" He asks me in a sexy Mexican accent.

I nod and the flight attendant stomps off with my bag, muttering something in Spanish along his way.I turn and face Ed and we both crack up laughing simultaneously.

"Did you see his face?" I ask Ed, still giggling.

"Yeah, it looked like he wanted to kill you," Ed says.

The thing about the Mexican flight attendant was that he happened to be our flight attendant meaning that we had pissed off the guy who had to tend to us throughout our whole flight.

It's not like it really bothered us, nope it just made things a lot more fun. Through out the whole flight the Mexican flight attendant, Vic would ask if we needed anything and we would tell him something really stupid to get us and he would walk off down the aisle of the airplane swearing in Spanish.

Vic the short Mexican flight attendant is going to Ed and I's joke for quite a while now.

****

Harry's POV

"Harry, I am not suppose to tell you this but your little sister is moving back to London to surprise you for your birthday," my mother, Anne tells me.

His mother had called him into the kitchen to tell him some important news and this was apparently it. His little sister Rosemarie was finally moving back home.

That's why my mum has been acting so happy lately. See, my mother has been sad and depressed ever since my little sister decided to go to a private boarding school over in the states.

She's missed her deeply. She must be ecstatic that she's finally moving back home again. I look at my happy mother with a brown eyebrow raised.

"How is it suppose to be a surprise now that I know that she's coming?" I asks her smirking, happy that my mother is happy again.

Anne just shrugs at me. "Just pretend your surprised when you see her," she tells me with a big smile.

I roll my eyes at my giddy mother. "Ok, mum, whatever you say," I tell her.

She smacks me on the side of my head making me give her my signature smirk again.

"Just go tell the boys," she tells me, shaking her head.

I head out of the kitchen and into the living room, where the rest of the guys are watching Peter Pan. Don't ask me why Peter Pan because I honestly don't know. Louis was the one who picked the movie and the rest of the guys just went along with it.

"Okay boys I have to talk to you," I tell them, excited about the news about my baby sister coming back home.

The boys just ignore me, intently watching the movie, probably not hearing him at all with how I interest they were with the film.

"Come on, guys this is important," I say and that gets them to turn around and give me their full attention.

"What is it, Hazza?" Zayn asks me.

I smile at Zayn, I've always loved his nickname for me. "Alright well, my little sister is moving back home so she's surprising me for my birthday, and let me just set some rules, no one can date, have sex with or even think about my sister in that sort of way."

They look amused by my momentary freak out about them not being able to be involved with my baby sister, but I was just overprotective. Not only that, but she already had a boyfriend anyways.

"That doesn't bug me I have Perrie," Zayn says, smiling fondly thinking about his beautiful blonde haired blue eyed fiancée.

"And I have Eleanor," Louis adds in, turning back to stare at the television, uninterested with the conversation now.

"And I have Sophia," Liam adds in also, starting to watch the movie again as well.

Niall looks at Liam perplexed. "Your still with her? Didn't she cheat on you with some block?" Niall asks Liam while shoving some crisps down his throat, I will never understand how that boy can eat so much.

Liam just shrugs. "Liam, you need to break up with her," I tell him, giving him a serious look.

Liam sighs. "I know, I guess I'll go ask her out for lunch," Liam tells us, grabbing his iPhone and getting up from the couch.

****

Rosemarie's POV

The plane has finally landed in London and I have jet lag and I'll tell you what. It really sucks. I've never had a problem with jet lag, but it's really getting to me today and I don't know why.

"Ed, how do you get over jet lag?" I ask, grudgingly.

Ed shrugs. "How about we do a little shopping?" he asks me with a smirk. "I bet that'll make you forget all about it."

I nod vigorously. "Yes! I haven't shopped here in London in forever," I tell him excitedly.

Ed shakes his head at me, "Okay then, let's get going," he tells me with his heart stopping smile.

Ed leads me to his car, a black Volvo and I get into the passenger seat, after putting my suitcase in the back of the car along with Ed's.

"What mall do you want to go to?" Ed asks me.

I shrug. "The one you like the most," I tell him smirking.

Ed nods starting up the car with a nod and we head down the left side of the road. I haven't realized how weird it is to drive on the left side of the rode until now. In America you drive on the opposite side, it's kind of weird after living there for a couple years now to go back to being on the left side. I guess I'll have to just get used to it.

I turn on the radio and the song Story Of My Life by One Direction, comes on. I giggle a little hearing my big brother's band play through the speakers of the car.

It is still weird hearing him on the radio I remember when he was just in his little high school band, White Eskimo and now he's a big pop star living his dream.

"I know that in the morning now I see us in the light upon a hill, although I am broken, my heart is untamed, still," I sing Liam's solo smiling to myself, I've always liked Liam's voice.

"Do all you Styles' have amazing voices?" Ed asks me surprised.

I look at him and smile. "Actually I don't think Gemma can sing. I mean, she's really smart, but she's not musically talented like Harry and I," I tell Ed.

Ed gives me a quick look to the side. "Do you think that bothers her? Not being musically talented like the rest of her siblings?"

I shrug. "I don't know, I haven't really asked, but she hasn't said anything about it," I tell him.

I see Ed nod again. "So, are you going to try and get a job in the music business when your older?" Ed asks me, making small talk on the ride to the mall.

I nod smiling at him. It's been forever since I got to just sit and have a serious talk with him.

"Yeah, I plan on being as popular as my big brother's are one day," I say nudging Ed in the side with my elbow.

Ed laughs while he pulls into the mall parking lot or what people herein the UK call it the "shopping center".

Ed pulls into a parking space near the front entrance of the mall and turns off the engine. The mall was pretty big, bigger then most in America. That's something I really like about the UK bigger malls.

He turns to me and smiles. "And when you do become that popular, you can come on tour with your big brothers," he tells me.

I giggle and nod at Ed. This is why I've always loved him. He's the best.

***

"Rose look at this dress, this one's perfect for the party tonight!" Ed exclaims happily holding up a short black dress.

After we got to the mall Ed told me about Harry's birthday party being tonight and he insisted that he would by me a dress for the big event and I didn't argue. So here we were picking out the perfect dress for the party.

I walk over to him to examine the dress. The dress is really short probably only going a couple inches past my butt, but it was really pretty black with lace down the back. It was definitely the perfect dress for Harry's party.

I look at Ed smiling gratefully. "It's perfect, I just need to try it on," I tell him.

Ed hands me the dress and I head into one of the ladies' dressing room cubicles to try the beautiful material on. I strip out of the cute green dress with a belt that I chose to wear this morning and I slip on the other dress.

It slips onperfectly, molding into my body, showing off all of my curves and it makes me look amazing.This was definitely the perfect dress.

I smile at myself in the mirror and spin around like a princess. "Man, I could already be a pop star," I think arrogantly.

I really do have my older brother's good looks. We both have pale porcelain skin, dark brown unruly curls, the most tantalizing green eyes that have ever existed and we both have nice full pink lips.

I look at my features in the mirror. I really do look like a girl version of my brother. When ever we're together people ask if we're twins.

We really do look like it, but we aren't. He's four years older then me, although you can't really tell from our looks. I give myself one last long look in the mirror before I change back into my previous clothes.

When I'm done, I grab the dress and walk out of the cubicle. I hand the dress to Ed smiling brightly. "It's the one."

****

I'm now looking at my reflection in the mirror in Ed's guest room. After I picked out the perfect outfit for Harry's birthday party we came back to Ed's flat and we watched some movies together and just talk for hours. We really did need to catch up.

Then Ed helped me get ready for the party. He had helped me put on my make up. You'd be surprised how well he is at it. It must be the red hair.

I had done my hair, it's not like I can do much with my curls, but I pinned them back away from my face with a cute black bow in my hair, making them look better then usual.

I actually feel accomplished with the way I look tonight. I haven't really ever been insecure about my body, maybe that's because almost all the guys throw themselves at me and when you get that kind of attention you can kind of get the picture that you are amazingly attractive, but I don't care how much attention those boys give me, I have a boyfriend and he is my pride and joy I wouldn't take him for granted no matter what.

I walk out of Ed's bright white guest room in my new high heel boots. I walk down the long spiral stairs and into his living room, where Ed is watching something on his big flat screen television.

I watch his reaction when he looks away from the tv to glance at me.

"Whoa, someone looks quite fancy tonight," Ed says, making me laugh.

I spin around and wink at him. "I know I do," I tell Ed giggling.

****

I arrive at my older brother's birthday party with Edat around 8:00. Ed opens my door for me like the gentleman he was and helps me out of his car.

I'm hoping that mum hasn't spoiled the surprise of me coming home tonight, but knowing my mum, she probably has.

"Ready to go, milady?" Ed asks me bowing like a fool.

I laugh, but go along with it anyway. "Yes I am, you kind gentleman," I tell him looping my right arm through his left.

We walk in through the door of the house like two fools, but it's not like anyone noticed us anyways.

I split off with Ed when we walk inside. He went to look for Harry, while I just went to enjoy the amazing party.

I've always been a party person. Back at my boarding school I used to party all the time. Never went a weekend without one and this one was pretty amazing. It kind of had to be since it was a celebrity's party.

"Little black dress just walked into the room, makin' heads turn can't stop looking at you," I hear come out of the speakers that our bursting through out the house.

I look around the living room looking for someone who I know. I see Louis, one of Harry's band mates sitting on the couch beside a couple who's making out fiercely. The boy just sits there staring at something on the far wall, bored.

Niall another one of his band mates is standing by the snack table trying to talk to some blonde girl, but she's totally ignoring the poor boy. I felt bad for I kind of just wanted to go and punch her in the face for not talking to sweet little Nialler. Zayn also one of Harry's band mates is sitting on the floor with a dog?

"Since when do we have a dog?" I think.

I look around for Liam the last of my brother's band mates and Harry, but their not anywhere to be found. Then I see Liam walking straight towards me, looking...determined?

I give him a kind smile which he quickly returns."Hello," he greets me kindly.

"Hello, Liam," I reply to him. I've always had a slight crush on him, but it's just a little crush because I have my boyfriend that I love dearly as I've said before.

I've actually never met Liam. Louis, Niall and Zayn would always come along with Harry to visit me, but Liam had always been too busy with his girlfriends to come with Harry.

"I wanna see the way you move for me baby, I wanna see the way you move for me," comes through the loud speakers.

"Wanna dance?" Liam asks me.

I give him a kind smile and nod. "I'd love too," I tell him.

I take his hand that he offers to me and we start to slow dance to the fast song playing. We stumble over each others feet every once in a while and erupt into giggles.

We were having such a great time up until my brother spotted us and had to break up the beautiful moment. He pulls me away from Liam and pulls me into a bone crushing hug.

"I've missed you so much," Harry tells me against my curls, still smothering me in his muscular arms.

"Harry...Can't...Breathe," I stutter out.

Harry quickly let's me go, giving me an apologetic smile. He then turns to Liam and gives him a mean looking glare that I don't understand. Since all we were doing was dancing and I had a boyfriend, but Harry has always been way to protective.

"Hello Liam, I see you've met my baby sister, Rosie."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! So I wrote this story a while ago and I had it posted on Wattpad and some other sites and now I'm bringing it back! So please tell me what you think of it! :)