Little Black Dress

Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Liam's POV

Sister.

That one word keeps going through my head like an annoying song on repeat. I had finally found the girl that takes my breath away, she has already swept me off my feet and I thought that was the man's job to do in the relationship.

Rosemarie isn't like every other girl I've been with, though. She seems to be more wild and in charge of a relationship, which all of the girlfriends I've had in the past never were.

All of them were shy and innocent, they never use to take charge of our relationship. Maybe deep down that's what I've always wanted, a girl that takes charge.

Now that I've found one, one that is everything I have ever dreamed of it had to be the one girl I promised never to date.

A guy never dates his best mates sister. It's against everything I've ever known. Rosemarie makes me feel something that I've never felt before not even has Danielle given me this feeling before and we had been together for years, before she broke it off with me.

I think it's safe to say that Rosemarie is the first girl I've ever fallen truly in love with.

"Liam, what are you thinkin' 'bout, mate?" Niall asks me in his thick Irish accent.

I look over at my blonde haired best mate who's sitting beside me on Harry's living room couch.

We're the only ones in Harry's family's large home. The rest of the three boys along with Perrie, Eleanor and Rosemarie went out for some ice cream at a local ice cream parlor.

Anne had went out to get some groceries with her husband who was complaining about crazy teenagers eating all of the food in their house.

Which one, the only teenager currently living in this house is Rosemarie and second, Niall's the one who has been eating all of the food in the house.

"I'm just thinking about Sophia and I," I finally reply to Niall, uncertainly fidgeting with my fingers in my lap.

Niall gives me a quick glance away from the TV screen where the movie Frozen was playing.

"Why would you be thinking about her. You two broke up."

I shrug even though I know Niall isn't looking at me considering he's focused on the Disney movie playing on the TV screen, again.

"I don't know," I say simply.

Niall sighs and turns away from the movie to look at me from the other side of the long, green couch.

"You and I both know that what you are thinking about has nothing to do with Sophia. What's really on your mind?" Niall asks me, seeing right through my little white lie.

This is one of the things I really hate about Niall. He can see straight through me, he knows if I'm lying or what type of mood I'm in at any certain time. It's convenient at times, but others it's just a pain in my ass, like right now it was definitely a pain in the ass right now.

I make a decision that soon will probably turn into the worse decision I have made in my 20 years of this life, but if you haven't noticed yet, I'm not a very smart person. I decide to tell Niall about what I'm really thinking about.

"I was thinking aboutRosemarie," I tell Niall grudgingly.

Niall just stares at me for a straight minute making me nervous about what his reaction is going to be. After a long time of debating of how to answer me Niall finally replies.

"Do you know she has a boyfriend?" He asks me calmly.

A blush spreads across my cheeks. "No?" I ask him surprised.

Niall shakes his head at my reply. "They've been dating for months now. He's on his way here right now, he's moving in with the family," Niall tells me with a sad, caring smile.

I gawk at the blonde haired lad. How does he know all this and I don't? I finally found my true love, my soul mate and not only is she my best mates little sister, she also has a boyfriend.

A boyfriend that is going to be very hard to get through to her by.

****

Rosemarie's POV

"Alright, We'll be there to pick you up as soon as we can, love you Gage," I tell my boyfriend through the phone before I hang it up.

My boyfriend, Gage and I have been dating for 6 months now. When I had told him I was moving back to London, he freaked out and almost killed himself.

He didn't want to be alone again, he couldn't handle it. See, Gage was depressed before I befriended him about two years ago. I was the only one who would stand up for him when he was being bullied. He would be bullied for being the only student at our boarding school who wasn't famous or who had a family member who was.

I thought it was a load of crap that he was bullied for this simple thing, even if he wasn't tied to Hollywood in anyway, how was he different from them?

Two years ago Gage would cut himself, he would come to classes with long cuts on his wrists and even though I barely knew him back then I felt really bad and hurt by what he was doing to himself.

That's why I built up the courage to befriend the depressed teenage boy. So, on Saturday, May 15th of a year ago I had became friends with Gage Williams. We had turned from good friends to best friends in a matter of a couple days. After about a couple months we had become inseparable with each other.

It was about a year after we became friends when Gage asked me out on our first date. It was to a Farewell My Love concert.Farewell My Love is a band that Gage and I hold dear to our hearts. That's our band and it always will be even if we break up we made a pact with each other, one that no matter what happened between us, we would stay best friends forever.

Gage had been in the hospital up until yesterday morningafter his accident. I wanted to bring him withme on my flight to London, but his doctor said he wasn't well enough to fly yet, but that he could catch a flight the next day.

"Was that Gage?" Harry asks me, fondly.

"Yeah, he's landed and is waiting for us to pick him up," I tell Harry.

Harry has always liked my boyfriend Gage. All of the boys that have met him have actually. Gage has always been a like-able guy, I don't know how anyone could bully the cute little teddy bear he's just too sweet and innocent for it.

Harry nods at my comment and slides out of our booth in the ice cream parlor. All of us had decided to go out for some ice cream together. We had asked Niall to come along, but he said he would stay with Liam since he was still sleeping.

"Can I come along?" Perrie asks me with her dazzling white smile.

Perrie is one of my best friends, she's been like a sister to me ever since she started dating Zayn. About a month after they started dating is when I met her and we connected instantly. It was the same way with Eleanor, Louis' girlfriend, but we weren't as close as Perrie and I. I shake my head at Perrie, giving her a sweet smile.

"I just want some alone time with my boyfriend and big brother."

Perrie pouts and crosses her pale arms over her leather clad chest. "Fine," she mutters, sassily.

Zayn pats his fiancée on the back calming her down and making her smile at him. They were always such a wonderful couple. I slide out of the booth and stand up beside my older brother.

"I'll see you later Eleanor," I tell hergiving her a small wave.

She just waves me off too engulfed in staring into Louis' eyes to care where I'm going. I roll my eyes at how in love with each other those two were and follow Harry out of the ice cream shop.

I walk behind him through the parking lot till we reach his shiny black Range Rover. We both hop inside, him in the driver's seat and me in the passenger. Harry starts up the car and we pull out of the parking lot onto the populated highway.

"I was buried in my feelings falling further down, I forgot all of my-" my cell phone starts playing Gage's ringtone.

"Gage again?" Harry asks me not taking his eyes off the road. I smile faintly.

"Yeah."

Harry just shakes his head and mutters something under his breath.

I quickly answer my boyfriend's call. "Hello?" I answer.

"Where are you?" I hear Gage's voice on the other end of the line.

He sounds worried like he thinks I'm hurt or something when in reality I am quite the opposite. I am super happy that my boyfriend is moving to England with me. I roll my eyes at my worrisome boyfriend, even though I know he can't see the motion.

"We're just about to the airport. We'll be there in about five minutes," I tell him giggling a little when he sighs in relief.

"Thank god, alright. I'll see ya when you get here, bye, love ya," he says, making a kissy noise into the phone.

"Love ya too, babe," I reply before pressing the 'end' button on my bright green iPhone 5.

I look over at my curly haired older brother to see him smirking.

"What?" I ask him with a little smile.

"Oh, nothing. You two are just too cute," he says with a big smile.

****

Niall's POV

"I want you to rock me, rock me, rock me-" my phone plays Luke Hemming's ringtone.I quickly answer Luke's call. "Yup?" I ask one of my darling boyfriends with my sexy Irish accent.

"I need you, Niall," Luke breathes on the other end of the phone, seductively.

I smirk in satisfaction. I love it when one of my boyfriends gets all flustered, it's even better when they don't have each other to help fix their little 'problem.'

Which is exactly what is wrong with Luke right now I know this because I know him too well. He would not willingly be seducing me if he wasn't horny and desperate.

"I will be there in a minute," I tell him.

Then I add in a whisper, just incase Liam's listening, "Don't you dare touch yourself."
♠ ♠ ♠
So here's chapter two! :) I hope you guys like it! Tell me what you think your criticism is appreciated!