Status: i won't abandon it, i swear

Victim

Well Sharpen Your Teeth

Kellin had disappeared into a massive bedroom and was rifling through his dresser drawer. “What are you doing?” I asked, watching as he finally found what he was looking for.
“I was getting this,” he said and held up a metal key. “Come with me,” he said and left the room again, apparently expecting me to follow.
He went up a spiral staircase to a landing that was about three feet from a door.
“This is where you’ll live,” Kellin said as he unlocked it and slipped the key into his pocket. I followed him inside and looked around at the dark loft.
“It’s dark,” I said, earning a little roll of Kellin's eyes. “The curtains are closed smarty-pants. I haven’t been up here in a while.” I watched him pull the long curtains open and then look around the loft too.
There was a large, black couch that contrasted with the same lightly paneled floor and pale walls. There were quite a few windows, making up most of the far wall, and an average-sized tv in the corner of the room.
I noticed the one light switch, close to another door. “Come here,” Kellin ordered me and opened it. I walked behind him into the bedroom—already equipped with a massive bed and matching dresser—and then another door.
It led to a pristine bathroom that resembled most of the rest of his place—clean and white.
“Are you allergic to color?” I asked, earning a glare. “Stop it,” Kellin said, whipping around to face me. He slammed me up against the wall, his small hand on the middle of my chest. “Let’s get something straight slave. You are mine and I won’t tolerate your attitude. Don’t think that I won’t hesitate to punish you.”
He let go of me then, still glowering at me. “What does this punishment consist of? A firm spanking?” I teased, knowing I shouldn’t have.
“You wish. I have much more unpleasant things that I could do to you than a spanking. The last person to really piss me off got caned.” I watched him walk out of the room then, actually surprised.
Maybe I had underestimated him; canings were brutal and I had to wonder what someone had done to deserve that.
I went to go ask him, only to find the door to the loft locked. That little fucker had locked me in.
I glared at the door for a minute before going back to the bedroom to lie down. At least I could get some sleep, considering I had already missed my class. ~

I woke up to the sound of someone walking through the bedroom over and over again. “What the--?” I looked around to see quite a few people carrying—carrying my things into the loft. I shot off the bed in search of that little pale bastard.
He couldn’t actually have broken into my apartment.
“Kellin, what the fuck?” I asked, the second I found him. He turned around to look at me and glared.
“Yes, slave?” he asked sweetly. I took a second not to shout at him for calling me that. “What are you doing with my stuff?” I asked, even as people continued to carry it up to the loft.
“What does it look like? I’m moving it,”
I rolled my eyes and then stormed over to his living room couch and fell onto it. I glared at everyone that walked by, taking my stuff up to the loft.
“What do you expect me to tell people?” I asked Kellin. “I don’t know. That’s your problem,” he said flippantly.
“Are you this much of a bitch to everyone, or is it just me?” I asked, irritated. Kellin actually looked hurt.
“You have no right to talk to me that way,” he said quietly and looked away from me.
“What? You can talk to me that way, but I can’t do the same to you?” He didn’t respond, not even glancing at me as I spoke. “Can you go upstairs?” he asked, his tone not nearly as rude as before.
“No,” He turned to me, a little frown on his lips.
“They just want to see if you like where they put things,” he explained and then walked away.
I sighed and went up to the loft, silently praying that no one had broken anything. “This cool?” someone asked. I nodded, just wanting them to leave. “Everything’s fine, now get out,” I ordered.
“Okay,” They all started filing out of the loft, apparently not needing any more confirmation.
I sighed and leant against the little couch. “Victor……misbehaving………irritating,” I could hear Kellin talking to someone, their voices carrying up the steps. “Why are you talking about me?” I asked as I came down the stairs, an irritated look on my face.
“Because you won’t listen to me,” Kellin retorted and looked back at the tall, black-haired guy from earlier. “Sorry, I’m not fond of being kidnapped so early in the morning,”
Kellin pressed his lips together tightly. “See what I mean? He has a serious attitude problem,” I rolled my eyes at that. “You two should get along great then,”
I chuckled quietly, earning a glare from Kellin. “Shut up Jack,” he snapped and crossed his arms over his chest.
“Well, we both know I can’t give him back or whatever; you’ve already kissed him,”
I made a face, clearly confused. “You never kissed me,” I said. Kellin sighed and looked at me warily. “Not like that. He means a vampire’s kiss,” I just stared at him.
“Ugh, it’s when a vampire bites a human to claim them. I left traces of my venom in your blood, making it a vampire’s kiss,” I nodded a little.
“Exactly, so you’re stuck with him,” Jack said. “I barely bit him. He passed out,” Jack shrugged lightly. “Too bad; it’s either him or you starve,”
Kellin sighed and looked at mea again. “Whatever,” he muttered. “Cool, so, I’m gonna leave then?” Kellin nodded a little. I watched them curiously as Jack leant down to kiss his lips before leaving.
“Is he your boyfriend?” I asked, following him out to the kitchen. “No,” he replied curtly. “Then why does he kiss you?” Kellin shrugged and kept walking.
“So you just let him?” He turned around and pinned me up against the counter. “Why do you ask so many questions?” he asked. “I asked you first,”
Kellin rolled his eyes, caging me in against the marble top. “We slept together a few times. He wants more, and I don’t,” he said. “Oh…okay…. Um, I’m just naturally curious. I don’t like not knowing things.”
Kellin's mouth quirked a little, like he was fighting the urge to smile. “Tilt your head to the side,” he said, waiting until I did. He touched my neck with the tips of his fingers, yanking them back when I flinched.
“It hurts?” I nodded, shying away from his touch. “Hm….” He leant close to me, his warm breath on my neck. I shivered at the feeling, and then whimpered as his teeth sunk into my throat. “S-stop,”
Kellin didn’t though, instead lightly sucking at the base of my throat. I held onto the back of Kellin's shirt, my eyes squeezed shut against the pain.
He swallowed a few times before pulling away and seductively licking over the wound. I gasped and cupped my hand over my neck, staring at him in horror. My neck wasn’t bleeding, but it still stung a bit.
Kellin laughed, his little canines peeking out of his mouth. He actually looked kind of cute; like a teenager playing dress-up for Halloween. “Don’t look so terrified. All I did was bite,” he said flippantly, like that was a normal thing to do to a total stranger. It probably was for him.
“Thank you for not blacking out this time,” Kellin said and rested his hands on my hips.
I watched him carefully, confused. “Are you hungry?” he asked, a little smile on his lips. My eyes narrowed. “Are you bipolar or something? You’re seriously not the guy I was talking to five minutes ago,”
Kellin rolled his eyes at me. “No, I’m not. But I did tell you that I hadn’t fed in a while. I get a little tetchy when I’m hungry. Besides you piss me off. I’m really not as much of a brat as you seem to think,”
I nodded slowly, still skeptical of his new mood. “So, are you hungry or not?” he asked. I nodded and looked down at his hands.
He immediately let go of me, walking over to the fridge. “What do you want?” Kellin asked and glanced around its contents. “I don’t know,”
I heard him sigh softly. “Well then, you find something,” I rolled my eyes and walked over to his fridge as he was walking away. He stared at me from the couch as I mixed together some strawberries, blueberries, and grapes for lunch.
“What?” I asked, glancing at him. He just shook his head. “Where do you keep silverware?” I asked, searching through the drawers.
“I don’t. Seriously, don’t you know anything?” I made a face, confused again. “Silver burns vampires. Not to mention that it can paralyze us,”
I blinked in surprise. I honestly didn’t know that. “Well then what am I supposed to eat with?” Kellin rolled his eyes and walked back to me, opening the farthest drawer.
He handed me a metal fork, a little frown on his face. “What about sunlight?” I asked. “It’s not like in the movies. We don’t burst into flames or anything, but it’s physically draining. After about an hour or two, it starts to take effect, slowly siphoning the energy out of us. It can kill us, but not immediately,”
I nodded and followed him out to the living room. “What about holy water?” Kellin nodded. “That actually does burn. Crosses not so much,” he said.
“What about stakes?” Kellin's eyes rolled. “Well duh. If I stabbed you in the heart, you’d probably die too,” I glared back at him. “You know what I mean.”
He sighed and nodded as I ate my fruit. “No, we don’t turn to ash. Wooden stakes don’t really do a whole lot because we heal quickly, but silver does. It’s more dangerous, because it’s paralyzing, and we can’t pull it out. It also slows down our healing as it burns, so it’s a lot more lethal than wood,” he explained, grimacing.
“I guess I should probably stop wearing silver then,” Kellin nodded. “You do that,” he mumbled.
“The guy you caned,” I started, “What did he do?” Kellin bit his lip, looking away from me. “He murdered the boy I loved,” ~
♠ ♠ ♠
i finally updated this

title- "And the Snakes Start to Sing" Bring Me the Horizon