Worlds Apart

Surprise

Walking through a crowded airport wasn’t my thing at all, I normally don’t like airports. Fans wanting pictures and autographs. I got my bags checked in and was going through security. I noticed the security guy staring at me and looking me up and down.

“Take a picture it will last longer” I said walking by him after I got through security.

On the plane I checked emails and watched a few episodes of tv shows. I was writing a post for my website and saw my 2.5 million dollar bra I was wearing for the VS fashion in London. I hope Seth comes to support me along with my family. A few hours later I touched down in LA and slipped on my shades. I picked up my bag and then heard a voice.

“You know a pretty girl like you doesn’t need to carry that”

I turned around and saw Seth grinning. I hugged him and he smelled good. Then, he kissed me and it felt so good. He picked up my bag and grabbed my hand lacing his fingers with mine. LAX was packed and crowded. People were probably in town because of the holidays coming up.

We headed out of the airport and got into Seth’s car which was a Maserati.

“So, how was your flight?” He asked.

“It was good but being with you is much better” I replied then kissing his cheek.

I felt him grab my hand lacing our fingers together and he had one hand on the steering wheel. I felt so in love and he’s made the woman I am today. He’s changed me for the better and I have changed him as well. I remember the day I met him.

“Aishwarya over here!”

“Aishwarya look to the right!”

“Aishwarya look to the left!”

Photographers were shouting left and right at me. I turned away and walked off the red carpet. I lost my footing and fell. But, then someone caught me and was staring into their beautiful chocolate brown eyes. I was back on my feet within seconds and saw a handsome guy. He had a perfect smile, taller than myself which was a change and looked handsome.

“Seth Macfarlane” He said holding out his hand.

“Aishwarya Martinez” I replied shaking his hand


After that the rest was history we started dating and it was a fiery, passionate, and hot romance. I swear our love was like the movies and it was great. We told each other everything and knew each other completely.

When night fell I was walking down the stairs and froze when I saw the backyard lit up with lights. I walked outside and saw Seth standing there smiling.

“Seth, what are you doing?” I asked.

“Ash, can I say something?” He asked.

“Yeah” I replied.

“These four years have been the best four years of my life. You make me a better man and I want to be the man that protects you from everything. You tell me everything and Ash….”

I saw him get down on one knee and it hit. Tears started flying and Seth looked up at me smiling.

“Aishwarya Martinez, will you do me the honor of being Mrs. Macfarlane. Will you marry me?” He asked smiling.

I nodded and saying yes with tears running down my face. He slipped on the huge ring and I loved it.

“Do you like it?” He asked.

“I love it it’s beautiful Seth” I replied then kissing him.

I heard him breathe a sigh of relief.

“Good because that was nine million” He said.

“Seth, that’s a lot” I replied.

“You’re worth more than that Ash” Seth responded.

“I know but I need to get my stuff from New York and etc.” I said.

“Just get your mom to send it” He replied.

“That’s true” I said.

“I can’t believe you’re going to be all mine soon” He responded then kissing me.

“Me either” I replied.
♠ ♠ ♠
her ring