Worlds Apart

Getting Ready

Waking up the next morning was crazy because the premiere was tomorrow I was hanging out by the pool and posted a photo on Instagram which fans went crazy over.

“What’s my beautiful Ash doing?” I heard Seth ask.

“Nothing” I replied while Seth kissed me on the cheek.

The day of the premiere was crazy I woke up around seven and took a shower. Seth went out to a meeting and kissed me goodbye when he left. I had my glam squad with me and had my hair was in rollers. I was wearing a face mask and my makeup artist Carter was laughing at pictures on my phone.

“Seth is so funny” She said.

“I know he is my man” I replied.

“He’s your match like perfect match” responded my friend and stylist kate.

“I feel like he will be a good father” I said.

“But, he has a busy work schedule and you guys need to talk about kids before you get married to make sure” Carter replied.

“Yeah, I don’t know if he wants kids” I responded.

That’s the thing I want a few kids and I don’t know if Seth wants kids. That’s bothered me some here lately and I don’t know if Seth knows. He knows me like the back of his hand and he may know if something is up. I took my rollers out and then started crying.

“Honey what’s wrong?” Carter asked concerned.

“What if he doesn’t want kids and I don’t have any” I replied while wiping my eyes.

“Honey, don’t think about it” She said.

I decided not to think about it because it will make me upset. I put on my dress an hour before I was supposed to leave. Kate made the silt higher than it originally was and we heard someone clear their throat. I turned around and saw Seth in a suit looking rather dashing.

“She’s all yours” Carter said.

My hair was on the side and curled. My makeup was natural and was wearing my red bottom heels. I had on my rock and Seth and I left the house.

“What car are we taking?” I asked while holding his hand.

“The Jaguar” He replied then opening the car door for me.

I hope this thing goes well……………