Sequel: Dark on Me
Status: Finished. Sequel in the works

Space Enough to Grow

I love him

"Chris are you done yet? You've been in this room all morning!!" Kade whined through the door of my study. I ignored him as I was finishing up putting the last piece of black and red damask wallpaper for the nursery. I smirked as I heard him jiggling the lock to open the door but he didn't prevail. I had it locked so he couldn't come in and see the half finished nursery. As I predicted, he nearly kicked my ass when I told him I never did the nursery. That was a week ago and here we are, half done.

"Chris!" Kade shouted and I rolled my eyes before stepping off the ladder when I was finished with the wallpaper. I wiped the dust off my face with my discarded shirt before walking over to the door. I turned the light off before opening the door, stepping out and quickly closing it. I turn to see a stern Kade with his hand on his hip and a one week old Alexander in the other. Alexander peered at me with humor in his delicate eyes. He knew Kade was not happy with me.

"Everyone will be here in an hour to meet Alexander and you're not even showered or ready!" Kade scolded me and I honestly felt like a husband being yelled at by his wife. Kade is very feminine so he could pull it off. He was angry with me but I did see longing in his eyes as he gazed over my bare chest so it wasn't all that bad.

"You told me to do the nursery and I'm doing the nursery" I crossed my arms and stared him down. He shook his head in disapproval.

"Not today! Chris we discussed it last night. No working on the room today and you did anyway!" I rolled my eyes at his bickering.

"Fine. I'll go shower Mommy dearest. Please don't beat me if I pick an outfit off the wire hanger" My voice was so sarcastic I nearly laughed but kept it in before turning and walking into our bedroom. I could hear him following behind me and I was getting agitated. He's been yelling at me to finish the room all week. Now that I'm working on it, he doesn't want me to. Jesus christ we've had our baby for a week and I'm about ready to toss Kade out the window. I know he just had a baby and survived it and all but really, we aren't a married couple. No need to be pissed at every little thing.

I watched as Kade laid Alexander in his bassinet and let out a sigh. He wondered over to me and looked up at my tall figure. I crossed my arms over my chest and raised an eyebrow. I wanted to be mad at him but his cute and sexy face made it nearly impossible to be angry.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you Chris. I'm nervous about everyone meeting him" He looked back down from my intense and curious gaze. With a soft sigh, I wrapped my arms around his small frame and pulled him to my chest.

"Its just the guys Kade. Its not the pope" I chuckled and he laughed a little before looking back up at me.

"Yeah but...I don't know. Just over protective I guess. I'm being stupid aren't I?" Kade had a cute pout on his face with slightly worried eyes. I smiled and shook my head, placing a kiss on his forehead. In all honesty, he wasn't being stupid at all. I understand where he's coming from. This first week has been rough because I've been watching everything like a hawk. Any sudden noises or movements, I would be right there ready to kick someone's ass.

"No Kade. You're not being stupid. Its your maternal instincts. It's perfectly natural for a mother to be protective of his baby" I smirked as Kade gave me a look of distaste. He hated it when I called him a mother or referenced him to being a female.

"Last time I checked, I didn't have lady parts Chris" He hissed at me. God he was so cute.

"Sweetheart, you're very feminine and you just had a baby. You're very flamboyant and walk around here like you're in a constant Mary Poppins musical. You may have a dick but you're a vag on the inside" By the look on his face, I would say he was plotting to kill me in my sleep. I had the most cocky smirk on my face and his glare told me he wanted to slap it right off my face.

"Watch your language...Alexander can hear very well" Kade said through gritted teeth in a feeble attempt to control the urge to hit me. I could tell he was. I had won this argument.

"Yes sir" I saluted him and he pushed me away, crossing his arms. Kade walked over to Alexander, swaying his cute little hips in the process. It was very provocative but I didn't think he noticed. Kade was just really feminine. But it was still a turn on. I groaned internally before going into the closet and picking an outfit out. Black jeans and my Morrissey shirt. I turned around to see Kade sorting out Alexander's onesies, trying to decided which one to pick. I just shook my head with a smile and walked over to the bathroom where I ran some water in the sink. Little did Kade know, while he was snoozing away with Alexander earlier, I had showered before I started on the nursey. So meh to him.

I grabbed a wash cloth and washed my face off, removing all the dust and dirt from lack of cleaning in my study. Once I was finished with my face, I stripped off my pants and tossed them in the hamper before pulling on my black jeans. I pulled on my shirt and straightened it out then grabbing my make up bag and getting out a brush. I carefully went over my already drawn on eyebrows, just redoing them because they smudged a little while I was doing the nursery.

"Chris where is Alexander's bottle!?" Kade called to me. I picked up my eyeshadow brush and dipped it in some black eyeshadow.

"On the mantle Kade where you left it!" I called back to him as I darkened my eye lid. I could hear him shuffling about in the room and it made me shake my head.

"Oh!" Kade exclaimed. I'm gonna assume he found it. I chuckled and carefully did my other eye lid to a near perfect match. I put my eyeshadow brush away and grabbed my eyeliner pencil, lining my eyes darkly. Satisfied with my appearance, I put my make up away and brushed my hair a few times before setting it down. I turned the bathroom light off and wondered out into our room where Kade was sitting on the edge of the bed, feeding Alexander his daily bottle. He consumes blood almost as much as I do its ridiculous. I walked over and set next to them. Alexander's eyes were closed but he was sucking the life out of his bottle.

"Keep waiting to wake up and realize that this is all a dream" Kade murmured, watching Alexander with adoring eyes. I put my arm around his shoulder and chuckled.

"I have my sanity love. Its not a dream. Its real" Resting my head on Kade's shoulder, I felt him tremble with soft laugher. I smiled wider at his laughter and nuzzled his neck, giving him a soft kiss.

"Its amazing...how can you love someone so much...in such a small amount of time" Kade pretty much is feeling what I'm feeling. From the moment I saw Alexander, I loved him so much. In just seconds, he made me love him. It felt so natural and easy.

"Love works in mysterious ways baby. Just how it is" I said quietly before standing up and picking up Alexander's blanket. I could hear someone driving down the pathway that led to my house.

"Can you get the door while I finish up?" I asked Kade and he nodded as he stood. He didn't have to question me because he knew that I could hear them. I laid Alexander's blanket on my shoulder and took his small body in my arms. Kade leaned up and we kissed quickly but passionately before he left the room. I sat Alexander's bottle down and gently cradled his head and resting it on my shoulder. His little arms were attempting to wrap around my shoulder but his arms were too small, so instead the just clung which was funny to me. With a smile I lightly bounced him to near slumber.

Downstairs I could hear talking and light laughing. I patted Alexander's back softly, kissing his soft head.

"Its show time" I mumbled against his head. Snow came in and brushed up against my legs. I smiled at the kitten as he looked up at me, his bushy tail wagging.

"I know snow. I'm coming" With a chuckle, I picked up Alexander's pacifier and strolled out the room, Snow following behind me. Alexander's little fingers curled in my dark locks, softly pulling with a curious in tent with soft mewls sounding from him. He was so precious it made my heart jolt.

I walked down the stairs, my footsteps echoing throughout the house. The talking slowly came to an end as I reached the bottom. Walking into the living room, all eyes were on me. Devin looked like he was gonna explode from excitement.

"A sight I never thought I'd see" Ryan said, slightly dazed. I rolled my eyes at him and greeted Kade with a kiss as he came to my side. His cheeks turned a light pink and he smiled up at me.

"Let Uncle Devin see him Jesus! I've been waiting months for this moment!!!" Devin squealed and I laughed at him.

"Looks like Chris did come around...there's a certain glow to him" Balz spoke and I almost blushed but held it back. Carefully I handed Alexander to Devin's waiting arms. He was so excited it was funny. Everyone gathered around Devin and Alexander while I put my arm around Kade's waist. He put his hands on my chest and beamed at me.

"Its Chris's twin!!" Angelo exclaimed and the room erupted into laughter. I shook my head with a smile.

"Hey...Chris can I talk to you? In private?" Tj came up to me and I looked at him with a raised eyebrow. Kade stiffened at my side but I rubbed his back soothingly.

"It can wait Tj" I said and he gave me a pleading look.

"No it-"

"Yes it can" I hissed at him and he sighed before retreating back to his spot beside Ricky.

"Can I have my son back?" I asked them and received glares in return.

"Um no. You have him to yourself all day. I think he can spend a few minutes with his family" Devin hissed at me. Kade giggled at my side and I rolled my eyes before looking down at Kade who was looking at my lips. I grinned at him and leaned down, kissing his soft lips. I felt his mouth curve into a smile. I deepened the kiss by placing my hand on the back of his neck, holding him closely and slipping my tongue past his lips. A soft moan traveled into my mouth and Kade's little arms secured themselves around my neck. Its been a little while since Kade and I were intimate. It was just little pecks here and there but we haven't really been together together . So to say the kiss was heated and pent up was an understatement.

"Ahem...daddy and mommy" Someone said and Kade quickly pulled away, his cheeks a dark red. I licked my lips and grinned, turning to see everyone watching us. Kade hid in my shoulder.

"What? Its been awhile" I defended myself.
☆☆☆☆

After awhile, Austin and his clan arrived to meet Alexander as well. We were all sitting around, just talking and laughing of memories past and future plans. Kade nestled into my side and Alexander on my knee. I held him in a sitting position and lightly bounced him.

"So what are the plans for you two?" Tino asked me, referring to Kade and I. I shrugged and smiled as I watched Alexander squeeze at the air with his little fingers.

"We haven't really talked about anything. I doubt anything will change. Just have to add Alexander into the equation." Kade said from my side, resting his hand on my stomach. I smirked at Austin who was already reaching into his bag.

"Eh you're wrong Kade" I said as I stood up. Everyone was watching me as I handed Alexander to Alan and Austin pulled out the document.

"You see...I had Austin get his little hands onto the contract signed by me on October 31 2014. The document that brought me and Kade together as slave and Master" I gave Austin a smile as I took the paper from him and turned. Kade watched me with a confused face. I only smiled at him.

"In the beginning thats what it was. Just slave and Master. Until we discovered the little creature growing inside Kade's stomach that changed everything. Changed me. Changed how I looked at everything. Especially how I looked at Kade" I spoke as I pulled the lighter out from my pocket. Kade's eyes went wide and a blush appeared on his cheeks. Around me was light cheers and laughter. I knew what I was doing...was the right thing. This is how it is supposed to be. Kade isn't meant to be my slave. In a way...he never was. He was my purpose. My rock through everything. Even when I was too self absorbed. He wasn't my slave.

I flicked the lighter and the small flame erupted.

"He isn't my slave. He's my life" Kade was blinking back tears as I dipped the paper in the flame and watched as it began to blacken and crumble to ash. Applause and cheers erupted as the burning sheet dropped to the floor. It was a symbol of love. My love for Kade.

I opened my arms for Kade and right on cue he to came to me, snuggling his small frame into my arms like the perfect piece.

"I love you" He let that one single tear fall from his eye. I brushed it away from his cheek with my thumb in one swift movement.

"And I love you"
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

(3rd Person)

Little did Chris and Kade know, they were entering a fight for their lives
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the late update. I've been packing because I'm moving on friday so sorry for the shitty chapter. :) much love