Status: On-going

My Kind of Love

Chapter 12

"Aargh" I groaned as I watched Gerard continue to pack his suitcase for his preseason tour of Asia.

"Angie you’ll be fine" he added as he started zipping his toiletry bag.

"I know. It’s just I’m gonna miss you so much" I whined as he laughed and continued to pack. "And it might sound stupid because we’ve only been together a month but I don’t want to be away from you" I continued as he finally stopped packing and walked over to where I lay on his bed.

"Babe, you really think I wanna spend the next 3 weeks with sweaty men? I want to be with you but I know that can’t happen. So why don’t we just enjoy the last few hours we have together rather than think about the time we’ll be apart?" he bargained as I sighed before collapsing into his arms. "I'll take that as a yes?" he laughed as I nodded. "But before we can do what we like maybe we should finish my packing first?" he bargained as I let out another groan.

"You pack while I watch you" I said as I moved to sit back on the bed. "Plus I like the view when you bend over" I flirted as he acted insulted.

"Are you saying you only like me for my body Miss Cortez?" he added and I nodded my head.

"Aaaah" he sighed dramatically before walking back to his bag and continued his packing in silence.

"I hate to see you leave but I love to watch you walk away" I sang as he walked to the corner to place his now fully packed bag.

"Oh really?" he teased as I held in a laugh. "I wonder how much more you’d love me if I was naked" he questioned as he slowly started unbuckling his belt.

I swallowed when I realized how serious he was being and over the fact that this was finally happening. After 4 weeks and three days of being a couple me and Gerard Pique were finally gonna have sex.

Thank you.

I thought as I watched him let his jeans fall in a pool around his feet. He then slowly started taking off his t-shirt and soon all he was left in was just his boxers. He walked up to the bed before taking my hand and forcing me to get off it.

"Your turn" he smirked as he turned me around and started to lower the zip on my dress.

I had to keep reminding myself to breath as the material slowly started falling down my body.

"You aren’t wearing a bra" Gerard breathed when I turned back to look at him.

I shook my head yes before adding.

"I do that a lot Gerard, not wear a bra. Sometimes I don’t even bother with underwear" I smirked as I looked down as I saw him begin to tent. I let a smile grow on my face before looking back up at him.

"Are you gonna take care of that or should I?" I asked as he shook his head emphatically, asking me to take care of it.

I quickly went down on my knees as I found myself level with his member. I liked my lips in preparation before pulling the material down to come face to face with his erection. I gave him a small smile before placing my hands on his shaft and slowly stroking it.

"Shiiiittt" Gerard slurred as I continued to pleasure him with my hands. When I felt him get even harder I decided to replace my hands with my lips as I began to blow on him.

"Fuck Angie don’t stop" he begged as I continued to bob my head on his member. I felt myself getting wet from the pleasure I was giving Gerard so with my free hand I started to play with my wetness.

Gerard seemed to notice this as he slowly withdrew his member from my mouth and motioned that I stand up.

"Why? What’s wrong?" I breathed out as I felt my wetness grow.

"I want in you" he stated hungrily before picking me up and laying me on the bed.

Before I could say anything he disappeared between my legs and hurriedly took off my underwear. He then, without warning, spread my legs before sticking out his tongue and attaching it to my wetness.

"Fucck Gerard" I screamed as he continued to attack my vagina. "That feels so good" I yearned as he continued to please me.

He continued to lick and suck me for a few more minutes before I felt the beginning of an orgasm. I didn’t tell Gerard about this because the pleasure he was giving me was so good and I didn’t want it to end.

He seemed to sense that I was close to my release because he then inserted two fingers into me while also using his tongue. This pushed me over the edge as when he continued to suck and lick me; I found my release and released all my juices.

"You OK baby?" he asked with a smile as he crawled on top of me.

"I’m…perfect" I admitted as I tried catching my breath.

Gerard merely gave me a smirk before he attached our lips. As we let our lips continue to fight for dominance Gerard slowly slid into my centre and started slowly moving in and out of me.

"You are so amazing" he said between kisses as he kept at a slow pace.

I wanted him faster and deeper so I scratched his back and he instantly got the message. He started going at a rapid pace and each time he pulled out of me he came back harder and hit a new pleasurable spot every time. This continued for a while and the only sounds that could be heard in the room where our sloppy kisses as well as the sound of skin slapping on skin.

Gerard continued to move in and out of me and before long I felt the beginning of my second orgasm of the night.

"Baby I’m close" I slurred as I held onto him for dear life.

"Come with me" he said as he reattached his lips with mine and continued to move in and out of me.

He continued to do so for a few more minutes before we both reached our climax. We both groaned in pleasure at our release and Gerard continued to move in me until he went limp.

When he was done he dropped next to me and pulled me close so that I was lying on his chest.

"Does that show you how much I’m gonna miss you?" he questioned as I drew circles on his chest. I merely shrugged in response. He reacted by pulling my face up to look at him and asking me what that meant.

"It means you could have worked a little harder to convince me" I teased as he let out a grunt.

"Oh you want me to work harder?" he goaded as he lifted himself off the bed and headed to his dresser. "Are you sure you can handle that?" he asked seriously as he turned around, holding a tie in his hands.

I took a deep breath as he drew nearer to me and instructed me to raise up my hands.

Oh man what have I gotten myself into?

I thought as Gerard instructed me to lie on my stomach and raise my butt in the air.
♠ ♠ ♠
To be continued...