I'm in Hate With You

"Huzzah !"

I was almost asleep when I felt an arm snake around my waist. I pulled it off me and closed my eyes again, hoping to get some sleep.

Not a minute later, I felt it again. I sat up. "Daniel !" I yelled.

"W-what ?" he replied, opening his eyes.

"You keep putting your arm on me !" I told him through the dim light of the dark room.

"Oh... sorry..." he said, rolling over.

I settled back onto my side of the bed and tried to sleep. Then, he did it again.

I sat up and turned the light on. "Daniel !" I screeched.

"Oh, sorry. Did I do it again ?" he asked, an impish grin plastered to his face.

I hit him with a pillow. "Stop !"

"You didn't."

"I think I did."

He hit me lightly with a pillow.

"You pansy !" I accused.

"Hey ! It's not my fault you're pregnant and fragile !" he argued.

"Actually... It is."

"Oh. Right."

I rolled my eyes as he got out of the bed. Then, I got a wicked idea. I stood up on the bed, ready to pounce.

"Don't you dare," he warned.

I didn't answer, but jumped on his back instead. "Huzzah !" I exclaimed as I wrapped my legs tightly around his waist.

"You dork !" he said laughing.

I laughed as well. It was times like these when I though maybe, just maybe, if he hadn't got me pregnant after knowing me for just one night, we might have been able to get along. Might being the key word in that statement.

A knock came to the door. "Lacy ?" I heard my father's voice question.

I jumped off of Daniel's back, getting another idea. "Just a minute !" I called. I turned my shirt backward, so it looked like it had been put on in a hurry. I put my hands through my hair to make it all messy, and did the same with Daniel's. I hurriedly put on lipstick and kissed Daniel's cheek, leaving a large print. Daniel was only in his boxers, so that was good.

"Lacy, open the door !" my father commanded.

"Hold on !" I shouted back. I turned to Daniel, who looked very confused. "Just go along with me on this one. Now, pretend to be breathless," I whispered.

He still looked confused, but nodded anyway. I stepped forward and opened the door. "Was there something you needed ? We're kind of busy right now," I said in a breathy voice.

Daniel took the hint and wrapped his arms around my waist from behind, leaving a trail of kisses on my neck. Even though it was pretend, I shivered at the kisses.

"Um..." my father trailed off, looking embarrassed. "I was just checking on you. There was a lot of noise."

"Sorry. We'll try to keep it down," I giggled

"Uh... all right. Goodnight," he bid me.

"Goodnight," Daniel and I echoed. I closed the door with Daniel's arms still around my waist. He released me and we looked at each other, immediately bursting into laughter.

"That... was... insane," Daniel choked out between fights of laughter.

"Psh... don't deny you loved it," I retorted.

"I did. That was... genius."

"I know."

He shook his head amusedly and wiped the lipstick from his cheek. "I'm surprised you're not yelling at me," he marveled, getting into bed.

I got in next to him and turned off the light. "About what ?"

I saw him shrug. "I don't know. Something."

"Are you trying to say I yell a lot ?!" I yelled.

"Um... ya."

"I wouldn't have to yell if you weren't such an ass !"

"I wouldn't be such an ass if you didn't yell !"

"Whatever !" I rolled over so my back was to him and fell asleep angerly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay ! Finally ! I love this chapter for some reason. It's been written for many many months now.

COMMENT 'CAUSE I'M A COMMENT WHORE !!!

And check out my pics on my profile to see my blonde hair ! Love you all !!!