Status: Somebody stop me, i'm writing too many things

You're the Reason I Can't Sleep at Night

Can You Fix the Broken?

Kellin ~

I pulled on my shirt from yesterday and the same pair of underwear, leaving Oli in my room. He was still asleep, looking kind of adorable.
I went downstairs, in more than a good mood. “Hey,” I said and smiled at Ash. Vic was sitting on one of the stools, his head resting on the table. “You okay?” I asked him.
He looked up and kind of glared at me, looking more tired than angry. “I’m peachy,” he said sarcastically and fell back against the table.
I frowned at him as I poured a glass of orange juice for myself. “What’s wrong with him?” I mouthed at Ash. She bit her lip before pointing at me and then upstairs.
I made a face in confusion as she made some very obscene gestures at me. “You and Oli,” she mouthed back. I sighed a little and glanced at Vic again as he sat up.
“Stop talking about me,” he said and glared between the two of us. Oli came down the steps before either of us could say anything.
“Hey babe,” he said and walked over to kiss my neck. “Hey. I thought you were asleep,” I said back and smiled. Vic went back to glaring half-heartedly.
“Mhm, I was,” he kissed my neck again, glancing at Vic once. “Oli,” I pulled back a little bit, kind of uncomfortable in front of them. “Why don’t you go back upstairs if you want to do that?” Vic said, glaring at Oli instead of me.
“Why don’t you fuck off,” Oli shot back. “Oli,” Vic shook his head, his face eerily calm. “As long as you do too. I’d rather fuck off than hear you fuck him,”
I blinked and then glared at Vic. “You sound jealous,” Oli said. “Why don’t you both stop it?” I said, irritated, and stomped back up the steps.
“Kellin,” I heard Oli call. I ignored him and got out some clothes for myself before walking past him. I knew they hated each other, but was it really so hard to be civil? Even if they were faking it?
I rolled my eyes as he followed me again and went straight to the basement. I walked into the bathroom, slamming and locking the door in his face.
“Kellin,” he said through the door. “Kellin, please?” I turned the shower on, completely ignoring him. “Kellin,” I rolled my eyes and stepped into the shower.
He stopped calling me after a while, hopefully not still standing there. I stood in the shower for a while after I was finished showering.
I dressed quickly, and then brushed my teeth. Vic was waiting for me as soon as I opened the door, sitting on the couch in the basement.
“Kellin,” he said softly. I sighed quietly and finished towel-drying my hair. He watched me hang it up, and then smiled a little. “Can I talk to you?” he asked.
I chewed my lip, crossing my arms over my chest. “Are you going to be rude to me again?” He shook his head, looking kind of sad. “I’m sorry,” he said softly, frowning as I laughed in surprise.
“Don’t laugh at me. I’m trying to be nice.” I nodded and watched him stand up. “Um…I don’t like Oli, and I know that you do, so I’ll lay off, okay? I don’t want to fight with you anymore,”
“Really?” He nodded and sighed. “Yeah…I miss you,” I smiled and hugged him tightly. I felt him smile against my neck as he hugged be back, squeezing me gently.
“I missed you too,” I said quietly. “I’m sorry I’ve been so mean to you,” I smiled and pulled back a bit. “Me too.” Vic smiled too and hugged me again.
“Can I be your best friend again?” I held onto him tighter and nodded, close to crying. “I really did miss you,” I said. “I love you Kells,” I grinned, rubbing at my eyes a little. “I love you too,”
Vic smiled and kissed my cheek once. “Do you wanna have movie night tonight?” I nodded, smiling happily. “Of course,” He smiled brighter and then fell onto the couch.
“By the way,” he said as I started walking towards the steps. “You’re really loud in bed,” My mouth fell open in shock. “No I’m not,” Vic laughed and nodded.
“Yes you are. Why do you think I’m so tired?” I glared playfully and ran up the steps. “Dick,” I called, making him laugh. “Screamer,” ~

I turned my phone off and laid down on top of Vic. He smiled and squeezed me a little before pulling the blankets up. I watched him hit play and cuddled further into his chest. His hand rested on my side, warm and comforting as he cuddled me. I smiled ecstatically, loving that he was putting aside his hatred for Oli just to be around me again. I really did miss him. Vic and I were around each other all the time, and lately, it was like half of me was missing.
Vic moved a little to reach the popcorn and set it into his lap. I ate a few pieces before lying down again to watch the movie. ~

“Kellin,” I mumbled incoherently and cuddled into the warm body beside me. “Kellin,” the voice said louder. I opened my eyes tiredly and looked up at Oli.
“What?” I asked in confusion. “Your friend let me in. What are you doing?” I frowned and met his eyes. “What do you mean?” He scoffed and pointed to Vic beside me, who I had been lying on. “Why are you in bed with him?” he asked. “And why didn’t you answer me? I called you like, three times.”
I bit my lip and sat up, leaning back against the pillows. “We were watching movies last night and went to sleep here. And I didn’t answer you because I had my phone off,” I said and picked my phone up off the table to show him.
I turned it on, turning the screen around to show him that it had been off. “That still doesn’t excuse this. You’re in bed with another guy the day after we had sex. What the hell?”
I frowned at him, confused as to why he was so mad. He didn’t like Vic, but it wasn’t as if we were doing anything. “Oli, seriously, all we did was watch movies,” I said.
He just rolled his eyes and stomped off. “Oli!” he didn’t answer me, and just left. I sighed and looked down at Vic as he continued to sleep.
I gently brushed his bangs out of his eyes, taking the time to comb my fingers through his silky hair. He mumbled something in his sleep, but didn’t wake up.
I laid down again and leant my head on his chest. His arm moved closer around me instinctively, sending a smile to my face. I draped my arm across his waist and closed my eyes to think about how I would fix things with Oli. ~
♠ ♠ ♠
omg a chapter
and still no kellic

title- "Can You Feel My Heart" Bring Me the Horizon