Status: Somebody stop me, i'm writing too many things

You're the Reason I Can't Sleep at Night

Somebody's Supposed to Fall In Love

Kellin ~

Oli smiled at me as he walked up and kissed my lips. “Hey,” he said, wrapping his arms around me. “Hi,” We had been getting close throughout the past two weeks, and I genuinely liked him. He was sweet to me, and I liked being around him.
“Do you want to go out with me tonight?” he asked, pulling me from my thoughts. “Where?” We had only gone out once, spending the rest of our time either here or on the beach. “I don’t know, just somewhere nice. I just wanted to go out with you,”
I chewed my lip, remembering my promise to go out with everyone tonight. “Um…maybe? I have to talk to everyone else first. I told them I would go somewhere with them,”
Oli frowned down at me. “So you mean that they want to take you to some club and leave you there,” I looked away, actually kind of hurt by his words. I knew he was kind of jealous of them, especially because I was always here. “Whatever Kell, what about tomorrow night?” Oli asked.
I cringed and pulled back a little. “I have to work,” I said. “Can’t you call off for one night? I just want to be alone with you for once,”
I sighed and shook my head. “So do I, but I just started there and it wouldn’t be fair of me to take advantage. Austin didn’t have to hire me.” Oli nodded and pressed his lips.
“What about after? You live alone, right? We could go there,” Oli shook his head back at me. “We can’t. My friend’s staying with me. His girlfriend kicked him out the other night, and he didn’t have anywhere to go,”
I sighed to myself and leant down on the counter. We hadn’t had much time alone together, or at least time where we were semi-alone. It was a bit difficult with five roommates. “I’m really sorry,” I said quietly.
“I know. I should probably get going anyways,” I frowned and straightened up again. “But you just got here,” Oli shrugged and pecked my lips once. “I’ll see you later, okay?” he said and turned to leave.
I watched him walk out, without even looking back at me and sighed. ~

“Hey Kellin,” Ash said and sat down beside me. I smiled a little and took a sip of my tea. I wasn’t hung-over, but still kind of out of it. I was even wearing my glasses.
I picked up my phone, sending a text to Oli as Vic walked into the room.
Kellin: I’m sorry, please talk to me
He didn’t answer, and I knew he wouldn’t. I dropped my phone onto the counter, sighing in frustration. He had been ignoring me all night, and now he wouldn’t even look at my texts. He had sent me to voicemail twice already.
“What’s wrong with you?” Vic asked and picked up a coffee mug. “You don’t care,” I said back. “Oh, so it’s about Oli,” I rolled my eyes, looking back at my phone. He hadn’t even looked at my text.
“I am so sick of both of your shit,” Ash said and stalked off, leaving the two of us alone. Vic and I had been fighting all week, over the stupidest things, and a lot of the time, Oli.
I hated fighting with him, but we couldn’t seem to stop. We just kept getting into petty arguments. He had brought up not wanting me to get hurt twice, which wasn’t doing anything to fix our mess.
I didn’t like to think about Matty, especially if other people brought him up. He had broken my heart, and yes, I was a mess for a while, but I didn’t want to talk about it.
“Seriously though, what’s wrong?” Vic asked. I sighed and pushed my glasses up higher on my nose.
“Oli’s mad at me,” I said. “Oh really? Why?” I glared at his condescending tone. “Because he wanted to go out with me last night and I blew him off to be with all of you. And when he suggested that we go out today instead, he got upset that I had to work,”
Vic rolled his eyes, taking a sip of his coffee. “So basically he’s being a baby because your life doesn’t revolve around him. Seems pretty childish to me,”
I scoffed and stood up. “Shut up. You don’t know him,” He nodded and then smiled. “Which I’m very thankful for,” he said back.
“Why are you being such a dick to me lately?” I asked, my voice getting louder. “Why are you being such a bitch?” I flinched and shook my head, stomping up the steps.
“Sure, just run away,” Vic shouted after me. “Fuck you!” I slammed my door shut and then stamped over to my bed, actually kind of hurt by his words.
He wasn’t being fair, and granted, we had both been childish lately, but he wouldn’t even give him a chance. Oli was actually a really sweet person, and I couldn’t figure out why he hated him so much. ~
[This is a week later]

I fell onto the couch, tired from work. I had been working eight hour shifts all week, and Oli wasn’t talking to me again. He had tried to make up with me yesterday, but I had been busy and on my way to work, so I couldn’t talk long.
He also asked if I could go out with him, to which I had to shut him down for work again. I sighed and put my arm over my face. I didn’t mind working at the bakery, and I it paid well, so he would just have to get over it.
Vic and I still hadn’t made up either. Most of the time he just avoided me, but whenever we were around each other, we were either awkward or shouting at each other.
I sighed and then yawned, getting more comfortable on the couch. I drifted off slowly, startled by my phone ringing. “Hello?” I asked, not even looking at the ID. “Hey. I miss you,” Oli said.
“I miss you too…are you still mad at me?” I heard him sigh quietly. “No…and I’m sorry. I’ve been really stupid this past week. I know it’s not your fault that you have to work, and you did have plans before I asked you. I’m sorry Kellin,”
I smiled to myself as he spoke. “Me too. I do really want to spend time with you,” I said. “Could I see you now? It’s only almost nine,” I chewed my lip, knowing where it would lead. I wasn’t sure if our relationship was ready yet, but I definitely was. I had wanted to sleep together for a while.
“Okay…” I could almost hear the smile in his voice. “Okay. I’ll see you soon,” he said. “Mhm,” I hung up, dropping my phone onto my stomach.
My eyes fell shut again as I waited for him to get here. I heard a knock a few minutes and got up to let Oli in. “Hi,” I said and smiled.
“Mhm, you look cute in a uniform,” he said and went to kiss me. I blushed and looked down at myself. My uniform was just a plain blue work shirt and my black jeans.
“Thanks,” I said softly. He smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist. “I missed you,” Oli whispered and went to kiss my neck. I chewed my lip, his mouth nipping at my neck. His hands held onto me tighter, massaging gently.
“Do you want to watch a movie with me?” I asked, deterring him a little. I wasn’t against having sex, but I didn’t want this to seem like that was the only reason I wanted him here. “If you want to,”
I nodded a little and kissed him before taking his hand. “Okay,” I led him to the couch before moving to put a movie on for the two of us.
“Do you want something to drink?” Oli smiled and nodded as the previews started. I went to pour both of us a glass of wine, coming back and sitting against his side.
Oli took one of the glasses from me and wrapped his arm around me to watch the movie….
We had finished that bottle of wine by the time the movie was over, and we making out on the couch. Oli pressed me back against the cushions, his hands roaming under my top. I shivered and hooked one of my legs over his as he sucked a bruise into my throat, and grinded against him.
“Ungh,” he gasped against me before pulling back a little. “Do you wanna go upstairs?” he asked breathlessly?” I nodded and waited for him to get up so that I could lead him up to my room. Oli kissed my neck as I opened my door and then followed me into the room. He pushed me back against the door, grinding his body against mine.
I moaned, already half-hard. Oli kept rocking his hips into me, moving his leg between mine to rut against my thigh. I tangled my fingers into his hair, tugging as he licked into my mouth. He moaned lightly and pulled me away from the door.
I let him walk me back towards my bed, pulling my shirt off at the same time. He ran his hands over my bare skin, sending little shivers down my spine.
I pulled his shirt off too and then reached to undo his jeans. Oli caught my hands, smirking as I let him push me onto the bed. He let go to undo his jeans for me, a little smile on his lips as I pulled him forward.
I pulled his pants down, along with his boxers. He watched me as I took his length into my hand and started stroking, pleasantly surprised by his size. He wasn’t as big as Vic, but still a very nice size. Wait, why the hell was I comparing him to Vic?
I looked up at Oli, admiring the tattoos on his body as I jerked him. He gasped and snapped his hips into my hand. I smirked up at him and then leant forward to lick his tip.
Oli moaned, his eyes falling shut as I started sucking him into my mouth. I swirled my tongue up and down his shaft as I bobbed my head, moaning around him.
I was already so turned on, and he hadn’t even touched me yet. “Fuck, Kellin…you’re so good at this,” I smiled in my head and continued to flick my wrist as I sucked him off.
I looked up at him as I swished my tongue around his tip. Oli moaned and held onto my hair, moving me just how he wanted. I slackened my jaw and just licked as he fucked my mouth, his tip sliding down my throat.
I tried not to gag, Oli pulling out of my mouth before I could choke. “Okay?” he asked. I nodded and smiled as he leant down to kiss me, getting onto the bed.
He pushed his pants the rest of the way off and started doing the same to me. He pulled my pants off, licking me from base to tip once. I moaned, my hands fisting into the sheets.
“Where do you keep your stuff?” he asked. I nodded towards my bedside table, Oli easily finding my box of condoms and lube.
He knelt over me on the bed, slicking up his fingers. I propped up on my elbows, spreading my legs for him. Oli slid a finger into me, moving it around experimentally. I waited as he added another and started scissoring them.
It felt good, although not nearly as good as it could. He started rubbing his fingers around inside me, finally hitting that spot. I moaned and fell back against the bed as little shockwaves of pleasure washed over me.
“Oli,” I breathed. “Mhm,” He added a third, starting to thrust them in and out of me. My body quivered as he pushed into my prostate over and over, until I couldn’t take it anymore.
“O-Oli, stop,” I breathed, close to coming already. He nodded and pulled his fingers out to slide the condom onto himself. I watched as he spread lube onto his cock and lined himself up. “Ready?” ~

Vic ~
I groaned as Kellin started moaning again. “Fuck, Oli,” he cried breathlessly, louder than before. I knew he was fucking him, and was incredibly jealous.
“Oli—uh-ugh, harder,” I cringed and thought back to the night we had slept together. He had been practically screaming, and I had to admit it kind of helped my ego. “Kell,” I flicked off the wall beside me, not interested in hearing Oli getting off.
Kellin kept moaning over and over again, the sounds going straight to my dick. I couldn’t help thinking how incredible he looked as he took my cock, and the way that his body responded to mine.
“Ungh—ah,” I glared down at the pole in my pants as Kellin whined again. I fell back against my pillows, trying to ignore the sounds of Kellin getting off in the next room. He looked so hot when he came, and I couldn’t get the image of him moaning my name out of my head.
We had had sex three times that night, in all different positions. The best had definitely been him riding me, his body bouncing up and down on top of mine expertly.
My hand started moving down my body of its accord. I gave in and dipped my hand into my boxers, touching my already leaking cock.
I moaned quietly at finally having some of the tension relieved. Kellin moaned again, only supplying my urge to touch myself. I started stroking, using my pre-cum as lube, and moaning.
I closed my eyes again, imagining how sexy he had looked, begging for it harder, deeper, faster.
He had taken my cock so well, ready for more not long after. I was surprised by how much I had enjoyed sex with him, even more than I had liked it with girls. He was probably the best I had had, and he seemed to always want more, no matter how tired he was.
I gasped as I slid my thumb over my tip, smearing more of my own cum and making everything better. I kept stroking quickly, my hips lifting off of the bed desperately as I got closer.
“Ungh, f-fuck, more,” Kellin nearly screamed. I knew he was close and it only brought me closer. I dipped my thumb into my slit, using my other hand to muffle the horridly loud moan that left my lips. “Uh-ah—Ah,” Kellin moaned, and I knew he was coming.
I slid my hand up and down a few more times before I shot off, moaning Kellin's name, and ruining my boxers in the process.
I lay there as I came down, breathing heavily, and wondering what the hell was wrong with me. I definitely should not have gotten myself off while thinking about my best friend. I also shouldn’t have listened to my best friend having sex with his boyfriend, but that seemed kind of unavoidable.
I pulled my hand out of my boxers, grimacing at the sticky mess on it. The fabric touched my skin, making even more of a mess.
I leant over my bed to get some tissues, wiping off my hand, and then got out of bed.
I dropped my soiled boxers to the floor, cringing down at the cum on my lower stomach. I cleaned myself off as best as I could and then got out a new pair of underwear.
I fell back on the bed, extremely lonely now. I wanted to be the one lying in bed with Kellin, and it drove me mad thinking that it was Oli instead. Kellin and I had been fighting a lot lately, and I missed him.
I missed spending time with him. I missed his smile and his laugh, and I missed just being around him. I missed my best friend.
Sadly though, he wasn’t talking to me much. He knew that I hated Oli, but he was happy with him, so I couldn’t tell him why I didn’t like him.
I wondered if this was how he felt about me for however many years. I was so insanely jealous, and even if he didn’t want me anymore, I wanted my best friend back. ~
♠ ♠ ♠
it's been 84 years

title- "The New National Anthem" Pierce the Veil