Status: Somebody stop me, i'm writing too many things

You're the Reason I Can't Sleep at Night

Feels Like War

“What’s wrong?” Vic asked and sat down on my bed. “Oli still won’t talk to me. I asked him today if I could come over and he said that his roommates were there. But he won’t come over either, so how the hell am I supposed to fix this?”
He laid back against the mattress, propping his head up on his arm and sighed. “I don’t know Kell,” I sighed too. Vic stretched a little to get comfortable, making the edge of his shirt slide up, and revealed his lower abdomen.
I bit my lip and looked away, annoyed with myself for staring. “Do you know where he lives?” I shook my head, frowning. “Well then I have no idea. You’ll just have to either wait until he stops acting like a baby and talks to you, or dump him,”
I whined and fell forwards until my face hit his stomach. He laughed and pet my hair gently. “Sorry,” I just shrugged and breathed hotly into his shirt.
“That feels funny,” I laughed quietly and sat back up to look at him. “Should I call him again?” Vic shook his head, making me frown. “You don’t want to seem really desperate. Besides, let him be a big baby if he wants to. It’s not going to get him anywhere.”
I nodded and sighed. We were both quiet for a while…. I fell back against the bed and just stared up at the ceiling while my thoughts started to wander.
“Should we talk about it?” I finally asked as the thought occurred to me. “About what?” I sat up and blushed. “The night at the hotel…? We never actually talked about it,
Vic looked at me funny before shrugging. “Did you want to?” he asked. I shrugged too. “I don’t know. I mean…promise you won’t get mad at me?”
Vic sighed and shook his head. “Of course I won’t. I told you I was sorry for that…” I nodded, smiling. “Was it really that bad? I mean…” I just stared at him after, not sure how to finish my own sentence.
“No. I mean…it was great, actually…I think that’s what freaked me out; the fact that it was so good,” I blushed deeper, kind of grinning at him. “Seriously?”
Vic laughed and nodded. “Mhm…why?” I suppressed the massive grin that was trying to fight its way onto my lips and shrugged. “I just thought that you hated it,” He shook his head, looking kind of amused.
“And what about you?” I bit my lip, not wanting to admit that it was the best sex I had had. “It was okay,” Vic’s mouth fell open in a little o. “Uh huh, thanks,” he teased.
“What? You want to me to say it was the best sex in the world?” He laughed with me and nodded. “Yes, you should. I’m phenomenal,”
I laughed and pushed him over again. “It was good…better than I thought it would be, actually,” He nodded a little and smiled. “Why’s that?” he asked. “Well you had never done it before, so I didn’t expect it to be that great,” I admitted. “But it was, wasn’t it? You loved it,”
I laughed and nodded. “Yeah, it was pretty great. I’m surprised you even know what a g-spot is,” Vic swatted me with a pillow while we both laughed.
“Oh please,” he teased me. “I had you screaming,” I smiled, and nodded. “You weren’t exactly quiet,” Vic grinned and laid down beside me. “Did you expect me to be? I told you it felt good. Besides, who knew you could suck dick like that?” he said teasingly.
“Me. I’m the best you’ve ever had,” He laughed and nodded. “Probably, yeah. I didn’t know a tongue could feel so good,” I blushed again and looked up at the ceiling.
It was quiet for another minute, although it wasn’t awkward. “Would you do me again?” Vic asked playfully. I balked and then laughed.
“What kind of question is that?” I asked back. “I don’t know. But like, when you see a movie, if it’s good enough, you might want to see it again. So would you?”
I looked at him funny before lying back down. “Would you?” Vic nodded, more serious now. “Mm…me too,” He smiled a little before looking up at the ceiling.
“Is Oli better than me?” he asked. “What?” Vic shrugged and smiled. “In bed; is he better than me?” I laughed and then sighed. “Not really, no. He’s good, but…--“But you like me better?”
I glared at him playfully. “But it felt better with you. Are you happy now?” He laughed and nodded. “I’m sorry he won’t talk to you. I know you like him,”
I sighed and smiled to myself. Vic was really trying for me, and I appreciated it so much. He was being the bigger man, just so that he could be with me…I kind of wished Oli would take the hint, and do the same thing…but another part of me wanted to like Vic more than him.
I was so fucked up. ~

“Um, hi,” I said quietly in confusion. “Don’t sound so excited,” Oli teased. “Sorry, I just…what are you doing here?” He sighed and rested his hands on the edge of the counter. “I came to talk to you. I mean, you’ve been practically begging me to talk about Vic, so I came to talk.”
I nodded a little and crossed my arms over my chest. “So, instead of being a normal human being and coming to my house to talk to me, you decided to show up while I was at work?”
Oli frowned too. “Don’t do that. I’m trying to fix this,” he said. “And you should be. You’re the one that blew up over nothing. I mean, I wasn’t cheating on you. Vic and I were both completely clothed and just watching movies as platonic friends. It’s not my fault that you got jealous over nothing,” Oli actually had the nerve to look offended.
“Oh, it’s not your fault you were sleeping with another guy? That’s bullshit Kellin,” I shook my head in irritation. “You know what? I have customers. So unless you’re going to order something, then you should leave,”
Oli scoffed at me and walked off. ~

I whined and fell into the sand beside Vic. “Hey,” he said softly and smiled. “Hey,” He slung his arm around me, apparently picking up on the fact that I was upset. “What’s wrong?” he asked.
“Oli; what else?” He laughed quietly and kissed the top of my hair. “He came to my work today,” I said. “You were at work?” Vic teased me. “I was wondering why you smell like bread,”
I shoved him lightly and smiled. “He got mad because I said that there was no reason for him to be jealous, and that it wasn’t right to ignore me all week and then expect me drop everything to talk to him while I’m supposed to be working,” I said. “I swear, we fight more than anything,”
Vic squeezed me gently and looked back out at the water. “Not to sound like the dick friend, but maybe you should break up. I mean, he doesn’t seem like the best guy,”
I sighed, actually agreeing with him. Oli was either extremely sweet to me or a total dick, and I wasn’t sure what to do about it. I really did like him. “I don’t know,” ~
♠ ♠ ♠
mwah

Vic being the casual bae

title- "A Love Like War" All Time Low ft. Vic Fuentes