Status: Somebody stop me, i'm writing too many things

You're the Reason I Can't Sleep at Night

He Bites His Tongue

Vic ~

Apparently they had made up. I didn’t like it, but Kellin was happy, so who was I to ruin it for him? Although, I did wish that they had chosen a better place for Kellin to give him head.
I guessed that they didn’t know I was in here, but I certainly knew they were out there. I was in the laundry room, having put my clothes into the drier, and then started another load. I was going to head back up to my room then, but the two of them were making out by the time I was done.
I had nearly walked out of the room while Kellin had his hand in Oli’s jeans. I shuddered at the thought. I had seen him dip down from behind the couch, and nearly gagged at the thought of Oli’s dick in his mouth.
It was kind of hard to imagine him doing something so dirty, but he was definitely good at it. However, the basement was a really shit place to get each other off. I mean, people could easily walk down here and see the two of them.
I bit into my lip harshly to keep from shouting at them to keep it down. Oli kept moaning, and when he wasn’t, all I could hear was the soft sucking sound from Kellin and the washing machine beside me.
“Fuck…Kellin,” Oli groaned. I could almost feel my lunch coming back. “Oh god…do that again,” I cringed and moved to look around the very corner of the door.
“Holy hell…Kellin…oh—Kellin, fuck—ugh!” I saw Kellin sit up a moment later, and then swallow, and I nearly vomited right there. I was so jealous.
“How…?” Kellin giggled in the cutest way and licked his lips. “Well, I’m perfect, that’s how,” he teased before Oli tackled him to the other side of the couch.
I sighed quietly, praying that they would go upstairs so that I could casually leave. “Want me to return the favor?” he asked him. “Not that I could do it like that, but…” Kellin laughed quietly, and I guessed he nodded.
Oli sat up a little to move down his body, and then Kellin sighed. I went back into the washroom and tried to not to groan as Kellin started making the same sounds.
The only difference was that his were really sexy, and reminded me of how badly I wanted him. “Oh…” he moaned, the sound coming out breathy.
I pressed my lips tightly and tried not to imagine the faces he would make. “Oli,” he whined, and ruined it for me. I moved to sit on top of the washer and wait.
It wasn’t long before Kellin was moaning and coming too. I sighed, grateful that it was over. I could hear Kellin panting quietly while he came down and tried not be jealous. I wanted to be the one to make him feel good.
“Do want to go out to lunch with me?” Oli asked then. “Okay. Just let me go get ready, okay?” Kellin asked. I heard him run up the steps and then Oli follow after him.
I waited a few minutes before going upstairs. I heard Oli in the living room, on the phone with someone. “No, Hannah, I promise,” he said.
I stood behind him in the kitchen, eavesdropping in plain sight. “No baby, I swear to god I’m not with someone,” I frowned in anger and crossed my arms over my chest to listen to him. “Please believe me…. Yeah. I’ll be home for dinner…okay. I love you too,” he said before hanging up. “Who the fuck is Hannah?” I asked, making him whip around.
His eyes widened before returning to normal. “Oh, she’s no one you need to worry about,” he said. “Unless I tell Kellin that you’re a piece of shit and a liar,” I shot back.
“You won’t do that,” Oli said maniacally. I just raised an eyebrow as if to say ‘why not’?
“I make him happy, and you wouldn’t want to ruin that for him, would you? I mean, he was talking so happily about how you’re willing to be his friend again, so you wouldn’t want to ruin that, would you? Besides, Kellin is finally happy with the both of us, and if you mess that up…he’ll hate you,”
I glared at the devious prick, just as Kellin came down the steps. “What’s going on?” he asked and looked between the two of us.
“I don’t know Vic. What’s going on?” I took a moment to glare at him some more before looking at Kellin. “It’s nothing to worry about honey,” I said sweetly and kissed his cheek.
Kellin smiled and watched me walk around him.
I was going to fucking murder Oli. Who the hell did he think he was, blackmailing me? He had no right to keep things from Kellin, and I hated him so much for cheating on him.
That was why Kellin couldn’t go to his house; because he had a girl there, that he was obviously in a relationship with and lying to too.
I fought the urge to scream and tossed one of my pillows across the room. “That fucking asshole,” I shouted before falling back on my bed.
I wanted to tell Kellin…but I couldn’t. He was happy, and he would hate me if I broke them up. He’d probably think that I was lying because I was jealous, and I was jealous, which only made it worse. I loved Kellin, and I couldn’t hurt him.
I hoped that he would find out for himself, but I also hoped that Oli would leave that Hannah girl for him. I loved him so much, and he deserved to be happy.
He had been in a lot of shit relationships, and he really just deserved someone who wouldn’t hurt him for once.
I sighed, hating that I had hurt him too. I had broken his heart, and I hated myself for doing it. Kellin deserved so much better.
I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. I didn’t care if Oli made him happy. If he hurt him…I’d make sure he paid for it. ~
♠ ♠ ♠
OH MY FUCK I JUST WANT THE K E L L I C

title- "Stained Glass Eyes and Colorful Tears" Pierce the Veil (ish, i changed the pronouns again)