Status: Somebody stop me, i'm writing too many things

You're the Reason I Can't Sleep at Night

Give Me Your Heart

Kellin ~

“We could go back to your place,” I offered, hornier than I should be. “We can’t. I’m pretty sure my roommate is having his girlfriend over tonight,”
I frowned and leant back in my seat. “Am I ever going to see your place?” I asked, kind of offended now. “Of course you are. I promise…you can come over tomorrow, okay?”
I sighed and nodded. “We could still go back to yours,” I shook my head and smiled. “No thanks. I’m not really in the mood anymore.” He frowned at me.
“Kellin,” I just shrugged and then kissed his cheek. “I’ll see you tomorrow,” ~

“It’s kind of messy,” Oli said quietly as he opened the door. It wasn’t really, but it seemed kind of…off? It didn’t look like three guys lived here.
“Its fine,” I said back. Oli smiled at me and then took my hand. “So…I’d give you the tour, but I’d much rather make out with you,”
I laughed and shook my head. I went to pull him towards the bedroom, but he stopped me. “What?” I asked. “Nothing. I just thought it would be hotter on the couch?”
I raised my eyebrows at him, but let him pull me onto the couch anyways. He laid down on top of me and smiled before pressing his lips to mine.
I sighed and slid one hand into his hair to hold him in place. Our lips parted, almost simultaneously, letting our tongues slide together perfectly.
Oli breathed into my mouth before grinding his lower half against me. I let out a little gasp and shivered pleasantly. His hands moved as we kissed so that he could squeeze my thigh.
I hooked it around him and moaned as he ground against me again. Oli licked into my mouth again, just as the door closed.
I jumped and Oli quickly got off of me. “Who the hell is this?” a girl asked, her black hair swishing. “Um, I thought you weren’t going to be home,” Oli said back nervously.
I stood up in confusion, looking between the two. “So I was right,” she said angrily. I watched her pull a little ring off of her finger. “No, don’t,” Oli said and went to placate her.
“You’re engaged?” I asked incredulously. My whole world was crashing down as Oli glanced back and forth between us, unsure of who to lie to.
The girl, Hannah, threw the ring at Oli, hitting him in the chest. “You’re such an asshole,” she said and stormed out of the apartment.
Oli looked like he might run after her before he remembered that I was there too. “Kellin,” I shook my head, fighting the tears that were threatening to leave my eyes.
“Kellin, please,” I yanked my hand away from him before he could touch me and started walking towards the door. “Kellin! Please, don’t leave me,” he begged.
I turned around to glare at him. “Please, I love you,” he said. “Fuck you,” I slammed the door behind myself and started wiping a few tears off of my cheeks.
“Kellin!” I ran off before he could try to catch up to me, headed for home. I never wanted to see his stupid face again….
I was grateful that no one was in the kitchen when I got there. I quickly ran up the steps before anyone could realize I was home and slammed my bedroom door shut so that I could cry in peace.
I locked it behind myself before falling into bed to cry. ~

Vic ~

“Is Kellin still in his room?” I asked. “Yeah. He hasn’t come out all day. He seemed mad about something, but I don’t know what. He ran into his room before I could ask what was wrong.”
I frowned at Alex and picked up a slice of pizza to take up to him. He watched me pour a glass of sprite for him and then take both to go upstairs.
I set the glass on the side of the plate unsteadily and knocked. “Go away,” Kellin said back, his voice quivering. “Kellin, it’s me. Please open the door,” He whimpered a little ‘no’ at me in response.
“Kellin, please. I just want to help,” I pleaded. I knew he was crying, and there was only one reason why he would be.
“Please,” I begged. He didn’t answer me again, other than the little whimpers that left his lips every so often. “At least eat, please. I’ll leave it here for you,”
I set it down on the floor right outside of his door and then stepped to the side a bit. He didn’t take it, much to my disappointment.
I pressed my lips and then opened and closed my door. He still didn’t take it. I sighed sadly and actually went into my room. ~

I gently knocked on Kellin's door, unable to sleep. “Kellin?” I asked softly. The pizza and drink was gone, so hopefully he had eaten them.
I tried to open the door, kind of surprised that he had left it unlocked. I heard him sniffle as I opened the door. “Kellin,” He didn’t move in the slightest, although I could still hear him.
“I can’t sleep while you’re in here crying,” I said. It was almost one. I moved and slid into the bed with him. He sniffled again, but didn’t protest as I slid my arm over his waist. He let me hold him and clung to the arm I had around him.
“Oli…he-e, he ch-eated on me-e,” he cried, breaking my heart. “I’m so sorry Kellin,” I said softly and kissed his hair. He turned his face into the pillow and cried.
I held onto him tightly, trying to comfort him. I wanted to take all his pain away. I kind of wished that I had told him. Maybe then it wouldn’t hurt so much. “You…you were right,” he said shakily.
I shook my head, my nose brushing his hair. “I didn’t want to be right,” I said back. “He doesn’t deserve you, and he’s an asshole for dating her behind your back,”
Kellin turned to look at me with wet cheeks and confusion on his face. “What do you mean her?” he asked. I froze, my eyes going wide. “You knew?”
I opened my mouth to speak and then closed it before opening it again. “Only for three days, I promise. I overheard him on the phone with…Hannah, I think? Whatever…I couldn’t tell you. He made you happy, and…and I didn’t want to ruin it for you. I didn’t want you to hate me if I ruined your relationship, but I don’t want you to hate me for not telling you either. I just…I wanted you to be happy for once,”
Kellin stared at me with fresh tears dripping down his cheeks. “I’m so sorry,” I said softly. He just shook his head and curled up into a ball on my chest while he cried.
“I l-love you too-oo,” he whimpered. I squeezed him tightly and kissed his hair. “I’m so, so sorry Kellin,” He took a shaky breath, his little fist holding onto a handful of my shirt tightly. I kind of wanted to cry too, just because I hated when he cried. “I hate him,” he said. “It hurts…I d-don’t want it to hurt anymore,” he cried.
“Make it stop,” I held him tighter, silently swearing to murder Oli as brutally as I could. He cried for a little before sitting up to look at me.
He pulled on my shirt until I sat up too and then pressed his lips to mine. I blinked in surprise before realizing I should probably kiss back.
I kissed him before gently pushing him back. “Kellin,” I scolded gently and leant my forehead against his. “Don’t. Please don’t say all of that ‘you’re upset’ bullshit because I already know that. I want you,”
My heart fluttered at his words. “We shouldn’t,” I whispered, even as pressed my lips to his again. Kellin sighed into my mouth and moved his hand to rest on the back of my neck.
I kissed him deeper, needing him like water. I had missed the feel of his lips and I craved them so badly now.
I pushed him back against the bed while moving to hover my body over his. Kellin pulled me down until my body was flush with his. I loved the feel of him under me.
His fingers combed through my hair gently, sending shivers through me, while his tongue swirled in my mouth. I moaned, the sound just barely audible in his mouth. I needed him.
He broke away from me and then sighed again as I kissed his neck. My lips slid from his jaw down to his shoulder and then back up in little peppered kisses.
Kellin shifted so that I was lying between his thighs, and then pulled my mouth back to his. I sighed in relief while our tongues glided together.
I could already feel him getting excited and was turned on by the thought. My mind was racing while we kissed, going over every possible outcome of this. The sex was sure to be incredible, but what if he regretted it tomorrow?
Kellin rocked his hips against me and suddenly I didn’t care about the consequences. I just wanted him.
I pulled back to meet his slightly puffy eyes. “Make me forget,” he said before I could say anything. I quickly leant down to kiss him again and roll my hips. Kellin made a girly little noise into my mouth and held onto me tighter. I wrapped my arms around him and lifted his back off the bed so that I could hold him and rock my body into his better.
“Vic,” he gasped making my whole body heat up. I kissed him harder and started grinding my crotch against him, desperate for any pleasure he was willing to give me. “Ah,” I relished in every breathy sound he made, so turned on by the fact that I was making him feel this way.
“Please,” I nodded and started kissing along his jaw, letting my lips wander over his soft skin while my hand drifted down. Kellin finally moaned as I touched him, the sound coming out higher than usual.
I smirked to myself and gently bit his neck. His hips twitched into my hand while I rubbed him and started sucking a mark into his skin. “Vic,” he whimpered and grabbed my ass.
I gasped and then smiled. “Hurry up,” he insisted. I kissed his lips once before leaning over the side of the bed to get the lube and condom.
Kellin kissed my shoulder and then looked up at me. I watched him move and then arch his back so that he could get his shirt over his head.
He smiled at me when I ran my hands up his smooth sides. “You’re so gorgeous,” I said before kissing him. I let go of him to gently pull his briefs off. Kellin stopped me so he could take my shirt off too.
I smiled and watched him toss it aside. I moved down his body, pulling his boxers down with me. Kellin lifted his hips up for me and then moved his legs so that I could pull them off of him.
I popped the lube cap open and fought the urge to grin as he spread his legs for me. He watched me kiss down the length of his inner thigh while gently touching his hole.
I smirked and nipped his thigh and slid one of my fingers into him. Kellin gasped and let his eyes fall closed. I slid my finger in deeper and circled it inside him a few times before adding another. He didn’t react until I curled them slightly and rubbed against his g-spot.
“Oh,” I stared up at him, lightly kissing his thigh while I moved my fingers in little circles inside of him. “Vic,” Kellin breathed, his hand curling into the sheet. His hips jerked up as I slid a third into him and then pushed them inside differently.
“Ah, there,” he said quietly. I smiled as he started moving his hips in time with my hand. “Ungh—oh,” I smirked and then slid my fingers out of him.
His eyes opened to meet mine, his lips almost pouting at me. I leant forward and kissed him before moving to pull my boxers off.
Kellin looked down at me and bit his lip. I could feel his eyes on me as I rolled the condom onto myself and then coated it with lube. I moaned, enjoying the feel of my hand sliding back and forth.
My eyes fell shut in pleasure, apparently annoying Kellin. “You’re supposed to put it in me,” he said, nearly making me laugh.
I just smiled instead and kissed his lips to shut him up. He licked my lower lip as I lined myself up with him and then gently started pushing in.
I moaned quietly as slipped in with ease. Kellin cringed and then settled again. “Okay?” he nodded and wiggled his hips, making me gasp.
“Does that feel good?” he teased and did it again. I glared at him playfully and nodded. Kellin kept gyrating back on me, rubbing my cock against every inch inside of himself.
I groaned quietly and then wrapped my arms around him to press him into the mattress. “Fuck,” he cursed as I snapped my hips once.
“Does that feel good?” I teased back and then rolled my hips instead. Kellin gasped and twitched in my arms. “Do that again,” he ordered and held onto me too.
I did as he asked and just watched him respond to me. His hips bucked slightly against me while his eyes fell closed. I started slowly sliding in and out of him, dragging my cock out each time.
Kellin just lay there, breathing heavily as I moved. He held onto my shoulders and ground back in filthy little circles. I moaned, kind of loudly, and pushed inside him differently. “Mm…” I smirked at him and kept doing it. “Like that?”
He nodded and wrapped his legs around me. We were being really gently with each other, which was slightly different than the last time.
We had done it rough, and then slow and sweet, and then rough again until we were both too tired to move.
“Deeper,” he pleaded and then sighed as I did just what he wanted. I slid into him to the point that I couldn’t get any more of myself inside him, and then rolled my hips.
Kellin moaned louder, his back arching slightly around me. I kept teasingly pushing into him, a lot slower than I wanted to.
“Vic,” Kellin said. “Hm?” I knew what he wanted, but I wanted to hear him say it. “Oh—h…fuck, harder, please,” I nodded and kissed him before snapping my hips forward.
Kellin moaned into my mouth, his lips quivering against mine as I made a pace for myself. “Ah, faster,” he pleaded and pushed his as back on me.
“Oh Kellin,” I groaned and started thrusting in and out of him quickly. He moved his hips with mine, both of us moaning loudly with almost every thrust.
“Please,” he gasped and held onto me tightly. I smirked, despite how much I wanted to come, and slowed down until I was just barely fucking him.
“No,” Kellin whined. “What?” I teased him and pushed in, almost violently. I kept doing it, snapping my hips at the slowest pace I could manage.
“Holy hell Vic,” he moaned and arched his back. “Touch me,” he pleaded then. “Uh-uh,” Kellin whimpered and then pouted at me when I caught his hands.
“Vic,” he whined. “You’re not allowed to come yet,” I said and kissed him. He tried to kiss back, although it wasn’t as good as when he was focused.
I started fucking him quickly again, snapping my hips into him. We both moaned over and over into each other’s mouths. “Oh god, please Vic,”
I shook my head and continued pounding into him until he was writhing under me. His hands were still pinned in mine while I fucked him roughly. “Vi-ic. Oh god, I’m gonna come,”
I nodded and finally let go to stroke him quickly. “Oh…Vic!” I bit my lip, trying desperately not to cum as I watched him. His whole body shook as he came, shooting up his chest.
My eyes were glued to him as his eyes scrunched shut in pleasure and he moaned loudly. I kept pushing into him until I was coming too and moaning into his ear.
“Oh god,” Kellin ground his hips back on me as I came, hard. I pulled out and collapsed on top of him, breathing heavily. Kellin bent his knees, letting them rest against me on either side.
I moved to throw the condom out before kissing him gently. He smiled a little and combed his fingers through my sweaty hair.
He met my eyes, staring at me for a minute before he pulled me down for another kiss. I sighed into his mouth heavily, content to kiss him for as long as he would let me. ~
♠ ♠ ♠
K E L L I C

the d makes it better

title- "Million Dollar Houses (The Painter)" Pierce the Veil