Status: Somebody stop me, i'm writing too many things

You're the Reason I Can't Sleep at Night

I Want It Dirty

Kellin ~

I woke up slowly, noticing the dull ache in my lower half. I wiggled around experimentally before settling back against the bed.
Vic was lying soundly asleep beside me, his hair splayed across the pillow messily. “Vic,” I said quietly. I leant forwards and kissed the tip of his nose to wake him up.
He wrinkled it and sniffled before looking at me sleepily. “Hi,” I whispered and smiled a tiny bit. “Hey,” I watched him stretch, the bones in his back popping, and then lie back down. He yawned before looking at me again.
“Are you--?” I shrugged and leant forward again to kiss his lips. “Kellin,” he scolded. “I don’t want to talk about it. It was nice to just enjoy myself for once,”
He nodded and met my eyes before I kissed him again. He actually kissed back this time, his plump lips parting against mine.
He moved until he had me pressed against the bed and then ran his hand down my bare side. I shuddered and arched into his touch, loving how soft, yet firm his hands were.
I pulled him down to me until our bodies met, his warm skin against mine perfectly. “Are we really gonna do this again?” Vic teased as he kissed down my neck.
“Mhm,” He chuckled, warm breath tickling my skin. I let my hands wander over his torso, brushing playfully to tease him. He shivered above me and then kissed my lips again.
I reached between us to stroke our quickly-hardening cocks against each other. “Mm,” I smirked and slowly slid my hand up and down our lengths while my other hand blindly searched around for the lube.
I finally found it and flicked the cap open to pour a generous amount over us. “Ugh, fuck,” I bit my lip as he groaned, relishing in the sound.
“Turn over,” I nodded and rolled onto my stomach. Vic kissed my shoulder blade and then peppered his lips down to my waist.
I just lay there, lost in how good his kisses felt. “Do you have another condom?” he asked softly and massaged my hips. I leant over the edge and fumbled around for the box of condoms we had knocked under the bed.
“Fuck,” I tossed the empty box to the side before sighing. “I could get one from my room?” Vic offered. I just shook my head and turned a little to kiss him. “Are you sure?” I nodded again before Vic smirked and pressed me into the mattress. I loved how dominating he got with me, but I’d probably never admit that to him.
Vic rubbed more of the lube onto himself, moaning quietly behind me. I let my eyes fall closed, and then sighed as he started pushing into me.
He groaned and filled me up, his head falling against the back of my neck. “Vic,” I wanted him to move. He nodded a little and kissed my hair before he thrusted into me once.
I whined and buried my face into the pillow. Vic’s arms circled around me, holding me tightly as he pressed his body to mine.
I let out a moan as he started up a pace and pushed into me deeply. “Harder,” Vic slid one of his arms down my front to lift my hips off of the bed thrust inside me differently.
I groaned as his cock slid in deeper and harder, exactly the way that I wanted it. “Fuck,” Our skin slapped together with each thrust, filling the room with filthy sounds.
His tip hit my prostate, sending a wave of pleasure through me that left my body tingling. “Oh, please,” I whimpered and pushed my ass backwards as he pushed in. Vic groaned behind me and harshly bit my shoulder.
I shuddered under him and continued to move on him. His dick slid into me deeper and deeper with every roll of my hips. “Fuck, Kellin,” Vic moaned and pulled back.
He tangled his fingers into my hair and pulled me with him so that my back arched the way he wanted. I moaned and then whined as he stopped moving.
“You move,” He ordered and held onto my hip with his other hand. I moved a little to get comfortable before fucking myself on him. “God, Kellin,” Vic moaned and started pounding into me.
I kept moving too while he pulled my head back further. “Ugh,” The pleasure was quickly building as he fucked me roughly, slamming into the spot that had me practically screaming.
“Vic, please,” I whimpered. He pushed me back down to the bed again and started yanking my hips back to meet his. “Ah,” My back arched as I got close, on the brink of coming.
“Don’t you dare,” Vic scolded breathlessly and caught my hands as I tried to touch myself. I moaned loudly and hid my face into the pillow while he used me.
“Fuck,” He changed angles, hitting my spot almost violently. I whined again, desperately wanting to touch myself. Vic kept slamming right into my prostate, making me scream as I came into the sheets.
“Vic,” He kept fucking into me for a moment before burying his face in my hair and unloading inside me. I sighed as I felt him cum and finally released my hold on the sheets.
Vic’s breath tickled my skin as he came down too and made me shiver. “Fuck,” I laughed and nodded, agreeing with him. “Are we going to talk now?” he asked and kissed my shoulder again.
“No. I still don’t want to talk.” He sighed, but didn’t press it, and rested his head on my shoulder blade. I smiled a little into the pillow as he laid down, half on top of me.
I would’ve been completely content to just lie there with him, but I was lying in my cum, and it was starting to feel really gross.
I moved to sit up, Vic copying me. “Shower with me?” He nodded and leant forwards to kiss my lips. I slid out of bed and pulled on the same ‘pajamas’ from last night to walk downstairs. “I’ll be there in a minute,” he said softly. I nodded and stretched before leaving the room. ~
♠ ♠ ♠
they fuckin so hard

title- "Hatefuck" Motionless In White