Status: Somebody stop me, i'm writing too many things

You're the Reason I Can't Sleep at Night

Somebody Who Deserves You

Vic ~
Oli had been over almost every day this week, and it was starting to grate my nerves.
He and Kellin would either spend the day at our place, or go out and then come back here, and I hated it.
I couldn’t even figure out why; maybe because he had no time for me lately. Kellin and I spent every spare minute together, but because he was with Oli all the damn time, I was basically just moping around the house.
“Seriously, stop it,” Mike ordered. “Stop what? I wasn’t doing anything,” I said.
“Exactly. You just sit around all sad because Kellin's busy. Seriously Vic, you can’t just mope around for weeks on end because Kellin isn’t around all the time to entertain you,” I pressed my lips and stared out the window.
“Fuck off,” Mike rolled his eyes and walked off, muttering things to himself. He was right though; I had been useless all week. Kellin and I had been best friends for years, and we were inseparable. I missed him.
Speak of the devil…Kellin and Oli walked in, Oli’s hand on Kellin's waist. “Hey Vic,” Kellin said and smiled at me. “Hi,” my voice came out more bitter than I had intended.
“Okay…” he mumbled and pulled Oli into the kitchen. I couldn’t hear what they were saying, and I honestly didn’t want to. ~

I groaned as I sat down in one of the deck chairs beside Ash. “Hey,” she said, glancing at me. “Hi,” Kellin and Oli were out on the beach together, splashing around in the water.
“You look jealous,” Ash teased, a smirk on her lips. “So what if I am?” She actually seemed surprised by that. “Are you?” I nodded slightly.
“Oh…. You love him, don’t you?” I shrugged. “I’m not sure. But I’m definitely planning to murder Oli….”
Ash laughed and shook her head. “Don’t. He’s happy, Vic, leave him be for now,”
I sighed and stared out at Kellin as Oli tossed him into the water. He stood up, his hands on his hips sassily. I laughed a bit, watching as a huge wave knocked him over.
“I am such an idiot,” I said, earning a nod from Ash. “Hey!” She just shrugged lightly.
“Do you know how long he’s been in love with you?” she asked, making me sigh. “No, but I can guess…. We slept together,” Her eyes widened in surprise. “Are you serious?” she asked, looking at me incredulously.
“Mhm…and I told him that it didn’t mean anything…. I lied,” Ash shook her head disapprovingly. “What did you do that for?” she asked.
“I don’t know, I just—I’m not even gay Ash, I mean—the only guy I’ve ever been attracted to was him, and I wasn’t even sure if I was at the time. I am such a mess…. Besides, he started dating Oliver before I could even try to fix things,” I said sadly.
“He wasn’t going to wait around forever,” I frowned out at Kellin and Oli, watching Kellin try to surf.
“Yeah, I know. I just wish I had figured this out a week ago,” She gave me a sympathetic smile and got up, headed back inside.
I sat outside for a while before finally going up to my bedroom….

I walked into the kitchen, fighting a frown as I saw Kellin and Oli. Their hair was wet, Kellin's curling slightly.
“Oh, hey Vic,” Kellin said and smiled at me. “Hi.” He opened the fridge and got out a few things, setting them on the work surface. “I was going to make sandwiches. Do you want one?” I shrugged and nodded. Why not?
Oli was looking at me and not in a friendly way. I quirked an eyebrow at him, asking ‘can I help you’ silently. He just rolled his eyes and looked over at Kellin as he made a sandwich for each of us.
I smiled as Kellin got out a bag of chips and smashed some into each of ours, Oli making a face. “What are you doing?” he asked, clearly confused.
“Um…putting chips in them…. Why?” Oli just shook his head and took the chip-less one from him. “Thanks Kell,” I said and kissed his cheek, before taking my sandwich from him.
He smiled down at his hands, not noticing the way Oli glared at me. I sneered at him as I left the room, kind of pleased with myself. It was satisfying knowing that he was jealous of me, and that I could make him insecure over Kellin.
I liked that he felt threatened by me, and that I got under his skin, because I was definitely going to fight for him. ~

Kellin came into my room, a happy little smile on his face, and as much as I hated him dating Oli, it was nice to see him smile. “Hey,” he said and sat down on my bed.
“Hi,” I said back and smiled a little. “Did Oli leave?” Kellin nodded and laid down, his head in my lap. I smiled for real this time and brushed his hair out of his pretty eyes. “Is he your boyfriend?” I asked, trying not to sound jealous. “I don’t know…not really—I mean, we haven’t said that we are,” I nodded a little. “Do you want him to be?”
Kellin bit his lip slightly, his cheeks turning pink. “Maybe,” he admitted. “So you do,” He nodded and smiled cutely.
“Shut up,” I laughed and sighed, hoping I wasn’t painfully obvious. “I like him,” he said.
“Good, I’m glad,” I lied. At least he was happy. “He’s nice to you though, right?” I asked. “Yeah, of course he is. Why?” Kellin stared up at me with wide green eyes.
“Because I don’t want you to get your heart broken again,” I said softly and brushed his cheek. “He’s not Matty,” Kellin said and sat up suddenly.
“I didn’t say that he was,” He just shook his head, irritated. “Then why would you bring it up?” Kellin asked. “Because I love you Kells, and I hated seeing you like that. Whether you’re willing to talk about it or not, Matty fucked you up, and I don’t want that to happen again,”
Kellin pressed his lips and then stood up, storming out of my room. ~
♠ ♠ ♠
hello

its been a while

how've ya been

title- "Million Dollar Houses (The Painter)" Pierce the Veil