The New Kid

a change / handcuffed

After our day yesterday with his mom, i decided that i needed a change. A change in a hair style. I need it. I haven't had my hair changed since i got it colored dark blue. I want it colored a medium brown. Like maple syrup brown. I'm looking forward to it because i haven't had my hair brown in a real long time, so it'll be fun.

Austin doesn't know it yet, but i know he'll be surprised and will also freak.

I leave the house and head to the salon, hoping it'll look good.

*1 Hour Later*
I come out of the salon with my hand running through my hair, smiling. I love it!. "I have to take a picture." i did. and sent it to Alex, Zach, Robert, and most importantly, Austin.

Once i sent the picture, within a matter of minutes, i got texts from all four.
--> Alex: your hair looks AMAZING!!!!! I love it. smiley
--> Zach: Whoa. AMAZING!!!!!!!!! It fits you. smiley
--> Robert: Holy Wow. What the hell did you do with your hair? I LOVE IT!!!! wink
--> Austin: I cant believe you changed your hair. I love it!!!!! smiley love you Kat.

I smile and reply to all four.
--> me to Alex, Zach Robert and Austin: if you want to see it in person i guess you'll have to wait until you get home. :) :) :)
--> me to Alex, Zach Robert and Austin: oh, and by the way, Austin and i have some BIG news. :) <3
--> Austin: <3

*2 Hours Later*
I'm sitting on the couch, when i hear doors shut. I quickly get up and write something on a piece of paper, put it on the kitchen counter and hide.

*Austin's POV*
All four of us (me, Alex, Robert and Zach), walk in and don't see Kat, but we do find a note on the kitchen counter.

It says: I'm home. Find me and make a wish. :) <3

Everyone of us starts looking for Kat.

She said 'find me and make a wish.' "Thats it." i whisper so only i hear. I go upstairs and go to her favorite spot. No, not our bed. Somewhere else.

She turned one of the guest rooms into a magical space room, or something like that. I crack the door open just enough to see Kat dancing to music. Her hair is up in something to where i can't see it. That's why she said find me and make a wish. I quickly and quietly text the guys: ' come upstairs, but be quiet when you do '.

About a minute later they're right beside me.

I nod my head to them meaning lets go in.

We do and Kat stops dancing. "We want to see your hair." i said with an excited face. "You want to see my hair huh? Then make a wish." i nod my head once more meaning lets say it together. 1, 2, 3!

"We wish to see your hair." we all say at the same time. she smiles. "Your wish is my command." she instantly unwraps her huge ribbon, and flows down his her hair. I love her hair. It looks more beautiful in person.

After we talk about her hair for what seems like forever, we finally find the time to tell the guys about our relationship. "Its true. Austin and i are together." she said with a smile on her face. "Its about time!" Alex says. Robert and Zach nod their heads.

*Ashley'S POV*
Just as Alex says that, we all hear police sirens, that somehow, end up here.

The police gets out and walks towards Austin. "Austin Mahone," "Yes?" "You are under arrest for the murder of Abigail Mahone. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be provided for you. Do you understand the rights I have just read to you?" Austin nods his head as he is being pushed against his car and hand-cuffed. He mouths to me: i didn't kill her. i mouth back: i know you didn't. we'll get you out.