The New Kid

new tattoo / marry me?

Alex, Robert, Zach and I go to the police station to bail-out Austin. I talked to the guard about getting him out, but she told me that we would have to wait a week in order to get him out. All four of us started barking at her about Austin. She still wouldn't budge. "We'll can we at least see him?" "yeah."

We follow a guard to where Austin is being held. "I tried talking to the guard at the front about getting you out with bail, but she said that we'd have to wait a week." "Actually he's getting out free." the guard said unlocking the cell as Austin gets out and give me a huge hug. "Why's he getting out free when you wouldn't let us pay bail to get him out." "I can't believe i'm saying this, but we got the wrong guy." "I knew it!" Austin yelled.

After Austin gets out, we go eat.

"I can't believe they let me go like that." "Well they had too if they had the wrong person." "True."

We get home and rest for the rest of the day. I look at my watch. 4:10. "Alright. I have to go somewhere. Who wants to come with?" Austin and Alex both raised their hands at the same time. "Alright, come on." Us three get in my jeep, my and Austin in the front and Alex in the back.

About 35 Minutes later when we arrive to the place, they both had smiles on their face. "Yeah. I'm getting a tattoo. You'll see what it'll be when she's done with it." They both nod their heads.

*2 1/2 Hours Later*
She finishes the tattoo, and i look in the mirror. "Oh my goodness. I love it!" I said with a smile on my face. Its an anchor with blue flowers and below it in my cursive handwriting says: Hebrews 6:19

I pay her for it and leave with Austin and Alex and go back home.

*Next Morning*
I wake up next to Austin with no shirt on. I stare at him as he sleeps. He gives off a very light snore, that if your up close to him you can hear it. I'm the only one that really gets up close and personal.

About a minute or two later he wakes up. "Good morning, handsome." He smiles. "Back at you beautiful." i smile.

We lean in and kiss.

"You hungry?" i nod my head. "Alright. I'll go make you some. Come on." We go downstairs and find Alex Robert and Zach already downstairs. Alex is cooking bacon and eggs. "I'll get the grits and waffles." I nod my head.

The guys get everything put together and eat.

*Later That Day* *Austin's POV*
I have something up my sleeve that only mom, Alex, Robert, Zach and I know about.

I'm gonna ask her to marry me today. She's gonna be so happy.

So I've got the rest of the guys keeping Kat busy so she wont come home early. Their doing some shopping and when i text Alex the signal they'll bring Kat home and i'll propose to her.

Maybe about an hour later, i get everything done, so i text Alex the signal so they can go ahead and bring her home.

*Kat's POV*
Alex gets a text from Austin saying 'its time.' What did that mean? "Let's go home, i'm tired." "Okay. Let's go. But first. Is there something you guys aren't telling me?" All three shake their heads at the same time. "Okay. Lets go home." "You ain't gotta tell me twice."

We get in my Jeep that i let Alex drive, as long as he doesn't mess it up.

We get home and the guys are quiet. Thats weird. Oh well.

I go inside first, then the guys and as i do, Austin pops out from no where, and starts singing I want You to Know by Selena Gomez.

When he finishes, he pulls out a small leather ring box and asks: "Will you marry me?" I couldn't form words so their was only one way to answer; I nod my head and Austin puts the ring on my left hand and we kiss as the guys clap.

"I love you, Kathryn." he says in the kiss with a smile. "I love you more Austin." i say as i smile in the kiss.

The others come up and hug us. "You three knew about it and didn't tell me?" they nod. "Why not?" Alex speaks up first. "Well he wanted it to be a surprise, and we promised we'd keep it," "and didn't want to ruin it for Austin," zach says, "so we kept it a secret." Robert finishes. "You guys did that for me?" they nod their head. I smile. "I love you guys." i say as a hug all four. "Especially you, Mr. Mahone." he smiles as we kiss. Again.

I love life.