Relax, Baby, That's a Good Girl

Dying Is Your Latest Fashion.

She swallowed deeply and bit on her bottom lip, as she looked down. "I can't be with you, Matt. This shouldn't have happened. It's a mistake. I'm sorry."

" Why not?" he asked, making me look up at him.

"I-," I sighed again, "There's this other guy that I realized I like a lot."

The hurt expression on Matt's face was nothing compared to the one on his face right now.

Another guy? No. Hell no.

He pressed his lips together to keep him from doing or saying something he would regret later.

"Who?" he asked.

I looked down again and stayed silent.

"It's that Iero fag, isn't it?" he asked quietly.

I just nodded slightly.
He formed fists with his hands and closed his eyes, still pressing his lips together.

"I should've known."

"He cares about me, Matt"

He looked angry now. "He cares about you!? He cares about you!? I care about you, Kat! I fucking love you, goddamn it!"

I looked everywhere but at him.

He was making this harder than I needed him to make it.

"I think you should go," I said barely above a whisper.

He got up and left.

The last thing I heard him mutter was, "And to think I wanted to be better for you."

I let myself fall down on the couch and put my hands over my face, as I started crying quietly. This was so confusing.

It's been a week.

A week since I told Matt to leave.

A week since I told Matt that I liked Frank.

A week since I went over to Frank's house, crying, and he was there to comfort me.

A week since I'd said anything to Matt or Matt had said anything to me.

In that week, I've barely even seen Matt.
I think he's avoiding me. Or maybe I'm avoiding him? I'm not really sure.

But anyway, it was today, a week later, and I was walking through the halls of the school towards my locker.

I was wearing a pair of skinny jeans, a black 'The Used' shirt, and my polka dotted slip-ons.

I arrived at my locker and took my messenger bag on the floor, as I opened my locker. I got everything I needed and put it in my bag, and just as I closed my locker, I felt two strong arms wrap around my waist, and warm lips on the back of my neck.

A smile appeared on my lips, as I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck.
"Hey, you," I smiled as I pecked his lips.

"Hey, Kat," Frank said with the same identical, but most likely sexier, or in my opinion at least, smile and leaned down kissing me properly while gently pushing me against my now closed locker.

I felt his tongue slip into my mouth and welcomed it by rubbing mine against his.
I played with the little hairs on the back of his neck as a soft moan escaped from my mouth.

This lasted for a while five minutes until we were interrupted.

He had been walking through the hall watching the couple closely as he walked next to his three best friends.

He was staring at them with pure disgust.

As he and his friends walked past them he yelled "SLUT!" and then disappeared around the corner.
♠ ♠ ♠
updates depend on you [;