Relax, Baby, That's a Good Girl

You Look Better Blurry, Angel.

I paced around my room, like I had been for the past five minutes, while biting on my nails nervously.

Matt was coming over.

Matt was coming over!

I quickly ran to my mirror to make sure if I looked ok.

Then I realized what I was doing.
Who cares what I look like?

It's just Matt.

Psht. Matt will never be just Matt. Who am I kidding?
I jumped slightly in surprise when I heard the doorbell.

Why am I jumping even though I knew he'd get there soon? I don't know. Call me a jumpy person.

I walked down the stairs and opened the front door with a blank expression on my face.
There stood Matt. And damn, did he look hott as ever. Damn him.

He was wearing faded jeans. Girl jeans, of course. He also wore a black shirt with lots and lots of neon colors on it. You know, a typical Matt shirt. On top of that, he was wearing a black Jack Skeleton hoodie. His eyes were outlined with eyeliner and he looked straight into my eyes while biting on his lip.

I sighed slightly and took a step backwards as I opened the door more, "Com' in," I mumbled.

He nodded slightly and walked inside.

I closed the door and then made my way into the living room assuming he'd follow me.
I sat down on the couch, and he sat down next to me.

He took a deep breathe and then scooted closer to me and put his arms around my waist, pulling me slightly into him, and resting his forehead on the side of my shoulder.

"Please come back to me" he whispered.

"Matt.." I said with difficulty.

"Kat, I need you."

I turned slightly towards him, making have to lift his head and look at me.

He stared into my eyes for a couple of seconds before crushing his lips against mine.

Oh, how I'd missed those soft lips.

I know it hadn't been that long, but still, I mean... wouldn't you?

I felt his tongue against my bottom lip, begging for permission to enter. I parted my lips slightly, just enough for him to force his tongue quickly into my mouth.

A quiet moan escaped from the back of my throat, as I put my hands on the back of his neck and massaged my tongue against his, exploring his mouth with my tongue as if it was the first time.

I felt him lean into my slightly as if he were about to lay me down on the couch, but then he quickly pulled himself back up.

I smiled against his lips.

He'd stopped himself.

I pulled away from him slowly, and he leaned his forehead against mine while staring into my eyes.

And I stared right back into his gorgeous blue eyes.
I felt him take my hand into his and lace our fingers.

"I love you," he whispered so quietly that I could barely hear it.

I didn't reply though.
I didn't reply for a whole two minutes until he finally pulled away and looked at me with a disappointed, hurt expression on his face.