Relax, Baby, That's a Good Girl

Please Tell Me I'm Worth Dating.

Ever since that day, I'd done my best to avoid him. I'd see him, though. I'd see him walk by talking to all those super pretty, preppy girls. Super dumb girls, yeah. Occasionally there was some other girls. Girls more like me. But either way, there were girls, and every time I saw him with them I became madder and felt more used.

One day, as I was walking through the hallways, he grabbed my wrist, stopping me, and gently pushed me against the wall. I just glared at him.

He leaned against me, so close that I could feel his breathe in my face, and he kept holding my wrist against the wall, so I couldn't get away.

"You've been avoiding me," he said quietly, as he looked into my eyes.

I rolled my eyes, "You don't miss a thing."

Funny thing how I had to avoid him to make him actually talk to me. No?

"Why?" he asked with the same tone, but closer to my face, if that was even possible.

I gave him an disbelieving look. "You should know why," I said and then pushed him hard enough so that he'd back off, and I quickly walked away. Quick enough so that he couldn't catch up with me.

That's the last time he's talked to me or touched me in three days.

It was now three days later, and I was sitting underneath a tree, eating my lunch.
Frankie was sitting, leaning against the tree, with his legs open.
I was sitting between his legs, with my back leaning against his right leg.

I put a fry into my mouth and looked at him.
He put out his bottom lip, and I immediately knew what he wanted.

I laughed slightly, shaking my head, and took a fry, feeding it to him.

He smiled and wrapped his arm around me.

"Wanna come over after school today?" he asked me.

I smiled and nodded, "Yeah, sure."
He half smiled, half grinned, at me.

I turned around slightly so I could grab my drink, when I saw Matt staring at me with a frown planted on his face. I glared at him and turned back, drinking some of the bottle of water.
I turned around so that I was now laying against Frankie's chest and smiled.

Matt was not the only one who could be all over someone. Even if she wasn't over millions of other people.

I closed my eyes and relaxed. I felt good in Frankie's arms. Safe. Because I knew he wouldn't hurt me. He's not going to use me. Like Matt did.

A couple of minutes later, I opened my eyes again and Matt was still staring at me. I started feeling uncomfortable by it, and I quickly looked away. I buried my face into Frankie's chest. Mmm. He smelled good. He tightened his arms around me. Lately, hed been acting different. Not bad different, though.

I felt his hand running through my hair.

After I'd hugged Frankie and said 'bye' to him, I walked away towards the school. Everybody else was gone already.

Matt grabbed me pretty roughly and pushed me against the wall.

Without even saying anything, he leaned down and kissed me hard. He pushed his tongue between my lips and explored every inch of my mouth. As hard as I tried not to like it, I let a moan escape from the back of my throat, and I cursed myself for doing so. He ran his hands down my sides, towards my skirt, and down. He ran his hand up my skirt, into my panties, and slipped a finger inside of me.

I gasped in surprise, and soon I felt two more fingers. I tried to push him away, but he was way too strong for me.

He pushed his fingers in and out of me. They were moving deep and fast, and I could feel a single tear roll down my cheek from the corner of my eye.

When he looked up and saw the tear, he looked scared and quickly pulled his fingers away, and he walked away quickly.

I slid down the wall, sitting down, and I rested my head in my hands. I couldnt believe that just happened. I let him use me again. At least I tried to push him away this time, though.
I could still see the scared look on his face. Like he finally just realized what he'd done.

The next day, I was walking back to my car after school, and I sighed when I saw Matt leaning against it. His hands were in his pockets, and he was looking down at the floor. He looked deep in thought.

I walked over to him. "Could you please get off of my car?" I asked him, in the nicest tone I could manage.

"Could you please talk to me?" he asked, now looking up at me.

I laughed. "So now you wanna talk? A little late don't you think? I don't want to talk to you. What happened should've never happened. You're nothing other than a manwhore anyway."

He pressed his lips together for a couple of seconds before responding. "It's not like that."
"Yes, it is."
"No, it's not. You're different."
"Aw, I'm sorry. Am I not blonde enough for you? Are my skirts not short enough? My eyes not blue enough? Too smart, maybe?"

It was his turn to roll his eyes. "No. That's not it. I don't wan't any of those things."

I walked over to the door of my car and put my hand on the handle, about to open the door. "Then what do you want, Matt?"

He got up from my car and walked over closer to me. He was now standing behind me. He put his hands on my waist and rested his chin on my shoulder so that his mouth was right next to my ear.

"I want you."

I laughed and tried to push him off because I knew he knew how to use his little tricks to make me forgive him oh so easily. He didn't even budge though. "You've already had me, and look where that got me," I said in a hurt, angry tone.

"No, Kat, not like that. I mean, I want you."

I turned around so that I was now facing him. His body against mine.

"What kind of shit is that, Matt!? You don't even know me. I'm surprised you even know my name. We've never even had a conversation this long before today."

"I know a lot more than you think."
"Yeah? I doubt it."
He bit on his lip softly. It would've been cute, if I wasn't mad at him right now.
"I know that your full name is Katherine, but you hate it when people call you that. Everybody calls you Kat except for that Iero kid," he said, saying 'Iero' in a hateful tone. "He calls you Katie. I know that you bite your lip when you're nervous, or if you don't know what to say. I know that you wear skirts just because you know I like it. I know that you love all neon colors, and you love wearing them with black. I know that you make your own bracelets with beads. Neon, too, of course. I know that you go to 'H2O' every Friday to check out the bands. You go by yourself because you hate it when people talk to you while you're there because you want to concentrate on the music. I know that you love emo, punk, hardcore, indie, screamo, and all kinds of rock music, but still you take hip-hop classes every Thursday. You're really good, too. I know that you're in some pretty smart classes, but you don't know why you're in them because you don't feel smart. I know tha-"

I stared at him. He was scaring me.

"How the fuck do you know all of this!? What are you, a stalker?"

He bit on the inside of his lip, like he'd expected me to react like this. Like he'd feared I would.
"No. I'm just a guy that's been paying attention. You're fascinating. You never bore me. With you it's always something different."