Relax, Baby, That's a Good Girl

Ooh, Baby, I'm A Fool For You.

The next morning I woke up to an empty bed and the smell of coffee. I got out of bed and walked down the stairs. I found Matt in the kitchen with two cups of coffee. He was looking down, and it didn't seem like he knew I was there. I looked at him feeling awkward after what I heard last night.

Suddenly, he looked up, and when he saw me he smiled slightly. All of a sudden it didn't feel so awkward anymore.

I walked over to him, "Morning," I said and quickly pecked his lips.

I was about to walk away to get my cup of coffee when I felt his hand grab my wrist and pull me back.

"Not so fast," he said as I was standing back right infront of him, where he'd pulled me. "I need a decent kiss first."

I smiled and wrapped my free arm around his neck and kissed him softly, and he quickly deepened the kiss. I felt his tongue slide into my mouth, and I let out a very soft moan as his tongue rubbed against mine.

I finally pulled away. "Decent enough?" I asked.

"Yeah, I guess so," he said indifferently, though he had a smirk on his face that showed that it definitely had been good enough.

He finally let go of me and I went to get my cup of coffee. I took it and wrapped my hands around it, feeling the warm material against my skin, and let out a content sigh before sipping some.

We've been together for three months now, and we still haven't had sex. Well not since we got together at least. I thought things were going pretty good. I really liked him a lot, and I could talk about anything with him.

I woke up that day, laying next to Matt on my bed, wearing short black shorts and a tight red tank top. I woke up to the tips of his fingers running over the skin exposed between my top and shorts. They moved so slowly, and it felt so good, so inviting. I kept my eyes closed though.

Soon after, I felt his lips on my neck. They were soft kisses at first, but they quickly turned into sucking all over.

I quickly opened my eyes and looked at him. I pushed him away gently, "Morning, Matt."

"Morning, baby," he said huskily and quickly went back to attacking my neck.

"Matttt," I whined. "Stop, I need to go make breakfast. I'm starving."

He acted like he didn't hear me though, and his lips moved down more and more moving towards my chest.

"Matt!" I said again. Louder and more forceful this time.

He groaned loudly and sat up. "Fine, I need to take a shower," he said and without saying anything else he disappeared into the bathroom.

I sighed and grabbed a 'Fall Out Boy' hoodie and put it on and then went downstairs to make breakfast for the both of us.

I was already eating when he came down more than half an hour later. I wondered why it took him so long. Usually he finishes after barely ten minutes.

He came down and I looked up at him. "Hey, I made breakfast," I said pushing a plate with pancakes on it into his direction.

He just looked at me for a couple of seconds and then shook his head. "I'm not hungry," he said as he pulled on his 'As I Lay Dying' hoodie. "I gotta go," he then said and left out the door without saying anything else.

I stared at the closed door confused. What the hell? What was that?