Relax, Baby, That's a Good Girl

Come Back To Me.

Later that day, I was home at my house, laying on my bed. I was staring at the ceiling thinking. Thinking about whether or not I made the right decision today.

At first I'd been proud of myself for not giving in to him easily. But the more I was here by myself, the more I started missing him.

Maybe I was overreacting. I mean, he kind of had a point. It wouldn't be the first time that we had sex. But on the other side, I think I was kind of right, too.

I didn't want to feel used. I wanted my boyfriend to love me before I did that kind of stuff with him.

Did Matt really love me? I don't know. He's never said it, and if he said it now, I think I would think of it as a way for him trying to get me back... Or maybe just a way to get into my pants.

I laid there like that for almost another hour when my cell phone started ringing.

I turned my head sideways and looked over at it, as it started dancing from vibrating against the wood of my nightstand and Panic! At The Disco's 'Lying Is The Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off' started playing. Amazing song.

I watched it and swallowed hard. This wasn't the first time he'd tried calling me today. This was at least the seventh time. I hadn't picked up once though.

I sighed and stretched out my arm grabbing the phone and opened it, putting it to my ear. "What?"

I heard a sigh.

"Baby" I heard Matt's voice.

I sighed.

"What, Matthew?"

I could almost hear him flinch. He hated it when I called him that. I only did when I was mad at him.

"Give me another chance? Please?"

"I don't know"
"Please, babe. I miss you."

"I miss you, too," I said quietly and then bit on my lip when I realized what I'd admitted.

"Can I come over?"
I pressed my lips together, and it was silent for a while.
"Yeah, ok," I said before closing the phone and putting it back down.