Status: First Story

Running Through My Mind

Flashing Lights

I deepened the kiss and pulled him closer to me, I wanted him. No, I needed him. He reciprocated the gesture and began to hastily kiss my lips. My towel was instantly removed and his hand trailed down my spine leaving tingles running up and down my back. His hand stopped and rested on the arch of my back. His hands moved back up and tangled themselves in my hair, while his tongue moved in pleasurable circles in my mouth. I moved my own hands from his hair and down his body clumsily working on the buttons that were holding us back. When they were released I pushed him back onto my bed and crawled on top of him not giving a second thought that I was fully exposed.
I wanted him to see me, all of me in a way that no one else had before. He pulled a tin foil package out of his back pocket and tore it open as I pulled his exceptionally tight jeans off with force revealing the large bulge that was apparent is his tight briefs. I went back to kiss him and he took my face in his hands and looked up at me with his emerald eyes,
“Are you sure?” he whispered.
“More sure than I have ever felt about anything in my life.” I breathed back.
Before I knew it our bodies were harmoniously entangled with one another, and this time there was no interruptions. Or the next time, or the time after that. It was one of the most pleasurable nights of my entire life.

I woke up the next morning to an empty bed, and silently panicked when I noticed his clothes were also missing from the floor. I got up and put my bathrobe on noticing how sore my body was from the previous night. As I was pulling on slippers I heard the familiar raspy laugh come from the living room, and a smile formed on my lips. I walked out to the kitchen and poured two cups of coffee one cup for me and one cup for him. I handed him the cup to which he gladly accepted and smiled back fondly at me not breaking the conversation he was having with both Isabelle and Carrie. I gave him a small kiss on the cheek and made my way back into the kitchen but stopped in the entry way to admire the scene in front of me.
The man in the living room was happily getting along and laughing with my two closest friends in the entire world, while they talked and admired everything that Harry himself had to say. It was a scene that made me feel at peace and a turned back into the kitchen. I got out a bowl and began to pour myself some cereal, when I felt strong arms wrap around my torso and a head cradle itself into my neck while balancing on my shoulder.

I smiled and tilted my head back as he placed small kisses on my jawline trailing down my neck,
“Care for a shower love?”

I turned around and smiled, “I thought you’d never ask.” He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder laughing as I shrieked and pounded on his back. He raced to the bathroom and closed the door with his foot before placing me down.

“So what do you think about going out with today to the studio?” Harry randomly asked as we ate breakfast after our hour long “shower.” I smiled and looked at him just as he was putting a spoon full of granola in his mouth, “I’d love to.”

“Perfect, let’s go back to my house so I can change and we can head over.”
I nodded getting up and rinsing the bowls off in the sink and quickly ran into my room to find an outfit. I hadn’t put anything more on than a pair of sweatpants in almost a week and decided it was time to start looking good again. I put on a royal blue sundress with white trim, that stopped just above my knees with a low v neck line, and twitsted my hair loosely up into a clip leaving a few bangs down framing my face. I applied heavy face makeup this time and even added some eye shadow and when I was finished my bruises were masked. I sighed wishing that they never existed.
(http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/26/3e/d1/263ed1de4d7bd52d4adbf63ba684ec9a.jpg)
I grabbed a pair of sandals from my closet and pulled my purse off the floor and walked back out of the room. Harry looked up at me and smiled. “You look beautiful”
I blushed and could have sworn let out a soft giggle. I looked up at him , “ready?” I asked.
He opened the door for me and we walked out to his car and we drove to his house hand in hand.
“Shit” Harry murmured as we approached the house, which was flooded with what looked to be like paparazzi.
“I’m so sorry Briar I’ve done my best keeping you away from this, I can bring you home if this makes you uncomfortable.”
I thought for a second getting ready to ask him to bring me home, but I simply grabbed his hand with my own and kissed it, “I’m not hiding any more, and if you’re alright with being pictured together than that’s what we will do.” I smiled.
We parked and he came around to my side of the car and opened the door for me and offered out his hand, I took it with ease and felt anxiety rise in my chest but it evaporated when I looked into his soft eyes. I love him I thought to myself and barely noticed the flashing bulbs as we walked into his home.

He shut the door behind him and turned around to make sure I was okay.
“Wasn’t so bad” I said shrugging and winked at him reassuringly, but bit my lip because although it was not as bad as I thought it would be it would absolutely take some getting used to.
“You’re great” Harry smiled at me as he pushed me gentley against the door and moved his lips towards mine. Right as they touched we heard a cough coming from the exposed kitchen.
“Oh lou I didn’t know you’d be here, thought you’d already be at the studio.”
Louis smiled at us and said, “ No actually I figured I could catch a ride with you, but that was before I knew Briar would be coming.” He sent a wink in Harry’s direction, “You know he hasn’t stopped talking about you since the day he met you, ‘Briars so beautiful, she’s so funny-‘”

“Okay Louis! Thank you but you can go to the studio now” Harry interrupted.

Louis chuckled and gave me a warm hug as he walked by, “It was lovely to see you again Briar, see ya later!”
Harry chuckled, “You know I have no idea what he was talking about. We think he may be slightly craz-” Harry’s face was now as red as a tomato,
“Maybe you should just go get changed” I said playfully.
Harry cleared his throat clearly still embarrassed by Louis’s comments.
“Yeah I’m gonna go do that” He laughed again, and this time tripped while going up the stairs.
He yelled from the top step, “I promise I’m considered a sex symbol!”
I laughed whole heartedly and shook my head when he came bolting down the stairs and grabbed his keys off the counter.

His hand grabbed mine and he lead me out to the car, but stopped as he was opening the door.
I looked at him and gave him a confused look. His green beautiful eyes met with mine,
“I don’t want you to think I’m ever anything but proud and lucky to be with you. You are such a strong woman and I am so incredibly thankful that you have picked me to be a part of your life” He said seriously, I just kissed him and squeezed his hand letting him know how much the words meant to me, and also to let him know the feelings were reciprocated.