Status: First Story

Running Through My Mind

Stormy Eyes

They couldn’t have been more right, I had fell in love with everything about the concert. The sound of the pure, raw voices, the atmosphere of all the fans singing along with every word and the whimsical passion written all over all of the boys’ faces when they sang. It was beautiful to see people who were actually in love with what they did and I admired that.
I found myself staring at Harry in awe whenever he closed his eyes to feel a song, but what I didn’t expect was to find those piercing green orbs to open and stare right back at me. It sent a wave of electricity through my whole body and for the rest of the night I couldn’t look anywhere else.
Before I could bring my thoughts together the boys were on the last song of the night and I felt the disappointment rise in my stomach, I never wanted it to be over. Just before they started I saw Harry run off stage and then return as quickly as he exited just in time for his part. Even out of breath he sounded perfect. I couldn’t help but wonder what had happened when he ran off stage when a large man stood infront of me.
Harry’s P.O.V
I quickly ran off stage over to Paul.
“uh mate you still have one more song” Paul monotonously stated.
“Right well I know, I just need to ask you for a favor before I finish.”
I quickly explained to him about how Briar actually came and that I wanted to see her after the show and Paul nodded knowingly what I was asking him to do.
‘“No problem Harry”
“Paul you’re amaaaazing” I sent a joking wink in his direction as he strolled towards the exit of the stage.
I felt the rise of anticipation in my chest and laughed at how awkward I probably looked grinning like an idiot of stage.
This had been one of the best concerts I have put on in a long time, considering.
Briar’s P.O.V
“I cannot believe this is happening” Isabelle and Carrie had taken turns repeating this phrase back and forth for the whole walk from the floor to the side of the stage.
My heart had been racing at an unhealthy rate making me feel like I was just about to start one of my races which was alarmingly comforting at this moment.
I made my way up the steps and followed the man into a room, “The boys should be in within the next half hour feel free to help yourself to any food or drink just stay away from the Nando’s Niall has not stopped talking about it all night.” He lightly added with a smile.
“Holy shit” I finally managed to murmur.
“Holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, what are we doing this is-“
“this is fun, Bry, you need to have fun for yourself every once in a while you can’t always be so responsible just have fun with it and be happy because there is not one girl in that crowed out there that wouldn’t kill to be in your position.”
I met Isabelle’s eyes as she finished her reassuring sentence, “you’re right thank you” I offered a slight smile.
Just as I sat down on the couch I heard the door open revealing five very sweaty, and very attractive men.
“Well well well what do we have ere” Niall said as he made his way over to us. I questioned his choice of words but stifled a laugh when I realized her was walking over to his chicken.
“Don’t mind him, if there’s food involved Niall turns primitive” Liam smiled
“I’m Liam it’s nice to meet you” he offered a hand to each of us as we recited our names back.
Each of the boys came up after and introduced themselves and right away there was comfortable conversation floating throughout the room.
I noticed Harry standing in the corner eyeing me with his now stormy eyes with an expression that I couldn’t quite read.
He motioned his head towards the door and I quietly got up off the couch to follow what I’m sure was about to be a beautiful accident.