Status: This is something I randomly came up with, while I played Destiny. A few gamers I played with thought the idea of the Traveler being evil was awesome. So here I am, hoping to make something out of this idea

Destiny: Awakening

Tripping on Saturn

Two ships landed on the outkirts of Ra'tall. Five individuals were teleported out of them, all geared up like they were about to enter another World War. Seron, the Warlock had looked up at the ship, giving it a thumbs up as if signaling someone inside. The ships started to shut down and a Ghost appeared in Seron's hand. Its center lit up and then it proceeded to speak.

"I located the research labs just west and east from your current position. Both within the same radius, if used to get there by a Sparrow. No identified lifeforms other than animal like creatures that still wonder this dusty planet." It's voice was almost robotic but Seron could hear something human within it.

"Alright guys, remember.. get to the labs and gather as much information you can. I'm sure there's something here that can tell us about the Traveler." The Ghost within her hand disappeared and she looked to Ruka and nodded, "let's move out."

Steve, Kage and Vegas ran off into the distance, soon followed by the sound of their Sparrows echoing throughout the canyon. A few howls could be heard, probably from Kage and Steve. Seron and Ruka did the same, except there was no howling as they flew through the flat plains.

The east side research lab was located deep inside the canyon, the one Kage, Steve and Vegas were heading to. The west side research lab was located on the flat plains on the other side of Ra'tall. The ride wouldn't take no more than thirty minutes. As they flew through the plains, Seron could hear Ruka's heavy breathing. She was probably scared or just a tad bit nervous.

"Calm down. You're going to make me nervous if you keep breathing like that," she commented towards Ruka who just looked back at her.

*****

Their Sparrows disappeared immediately after they dismantled from them. The two female Guardians lowered their weapons and reached for the huge metal door. Using both of their strength, the two pried the door open. It squeaked violently and roared against their tug. Once it was open, Seron aimed her hand cannon into the darkness.

Slowly and with ease, she moved forward and vanished into the darkness. As soon as she disappeared into the darkne,s her Ghost appeared and lit up the darkness with pure light. It was blinding to the two Guardians, who covered their eyes that hid behind their helmets. "A little warning before you blind us," Seron muttered.

"My apologizes." The Ghost responded.

"From what I can see on our radar, the lab in beneath us.. I'm not a fan of the underground but there isn't no turning back now." Seron proceeded forward, her weapon aimed up as if ready to shoot anything that popped out at her.

*****

Vegas felt Steve's metal fist punch against his arm. He winced slightly and turned to face the giant, "can you not at serious for once? For crying out loud we're on a mission." He was angry, these two baboons couldn't at like men if their life depended on it.

"Looks like the kitten is getting claws Kage, I'm so scared.. what do I do?" Steve held his gun close to him and whimpered in a sarcastic manner. Kage howled at his response and pushed Vegas out of his way.

"Kitty got claws? Yeah right, he ain't got no claws nor any balls. I bet he's scared of the dark," Kage responded, laughing as well.

Their ignorance was going to make Vegas snap but when he heard something slam behind them, he turned quickly and aimed his Murmur fusion rifle. The Ghost looked into the direction and before Vegas knew it, Steve jumped out and screamed, his arms raised above his head. Vegas jumped and jerked his weapon, "you fucking bitch!" He wanted to slap the ugly off Steve's face but he held the composure to do so.

"Look at him! Ah-ha! Kage, oh my God.. you should'a seen him jump!" Steve howled in uncontrollable laughter. He held his metallic stomach and leaned over, his hand slapping his knee.

Vegas growled loudly and turned away and headed towards the objective. On the comlink he spoke to Seron, "let's hurry the heck up before I kill these douche bags. I swear to God, I'm about two seconds from killing both of them."

*****

Hearing Vegas on the comlink, Seron sighed heavily and looked at Ruka, "come on, let's wrap this up. Steve and Kage are messing with Vegas big time." Those Titans are going to get them all killed one day. Moments later, Seron and Ruka arrived at the underground research lab. She grabbed her Ghost from beside her head and let it hover towards the computer.

Seron looked back at Ruka who was crouching just inside the room, aiming her sniper rifle into the darkness. "Relax, there isn't nothing out there," she said.

The Ghost turned to his friend, "eighty-five percent scanned. Information shows that the Vex were once here before creating the Black Garden. Their information shows that the Traveler isn't an object, it's a planet that acts as a ship. It travels from planet to planet, taking resources it needs and then moves on. It doesn't destroy other planets but whatever species is on that planet will go to war with each other."

Seron's borrows narrowed at his words, she lowered her gun and leaned closer to the computer. "So you're telling me that it chooses a side between species and that's what causes these wars? Like the on back home?"

"Affirmative, the Fallen were once a species on Earth before the Traveler arrived. Centuries ago, the Hive were given the Earth, to keep them away from hurting the Exos, Warlocks and Titans. However when the Traveler came, the Hive, Fallen and Cabal knew of the dangers, thanks to their allied Vex. However the Traveler turn you all against your allies, making you think they were the enemy." The Ghost had stunned Seron with it's words, she took a breath and placed her hands on her hips.

"Holy crap, that's a slam dunk right there." She looked at Ruka who was just as shocked as she was. "See what the others have found," she ordered Ruka as she turned back to the computer. She needed to know more about the Traveler. How it worked, how it was created and what it's really purpose was and more importantly, why was it doing this.