Harem House

Second Story Spa

Things had progressed for nearly ten minutes, or so you could only imagine. You two had somehow found your way to the floor. Your arms were slung around his neck and shoulders, hands digging their way into his thick, voluminous black hair, while he held you steady with an embrace around your waist. His hands over the flesh of your torso sent you breathless. Nose to nose, tongue to tongue, your fantasy-turned-reality was finally interrupted.

Oh how desperately you wanted to ignore it! To continue the kissing and caressing – but the sound of footsteps rushing around near the ballroom entrance compelled you to quickly spring up from the embrace. “Where’s the dog?” a strained voice questioned, while another answered with uncertainty.

“Did he get out again?” another asked.

“What?!” Jett exclaimed as he got up, knocking you off of his body. “You lost my dog again?” he yelled as he stormed towards the voices and leaving you alone in the ballroom. You quickly get off the ground and fix yourself up a bit, before following Jett’s path. Upon reaching the foyer, you find the glass door wide open.

“Do not worry, Miss Marin. Jett’s dog gets out all the time. They’ll be back soon,” a servant explained.

“Oh, okay,” you reply regretfully. She grinned at you, before suggesting that you continue your tour and asking if you’d like her to call over Chester. Shaking your head, you agreed that it’d be nice to continue the tour, but clinging to him would not allow you to fully immerse yourself in the experience that is Harem House (or more specifically, the Harem House hosts).

Done with the first floor, you climb the staircase. You were uncertain of what you were looking at. The first thing you saw was a pearly salon of some sort – eight violet lounge chairs were before you, each with a gold-gilded mirror and sink on the wall behind them. Silky, thin lavender curtains hung between each chair, though they were tied to allow you a clearer view of the spa. On either side of you, large, twin fountains gurgled as water fell over round stones and tiny fish swim virulently. At the center of the room was an opulent display of shampoos, lotions, conditioners, and your favorite – nail polishes. “Oh my gosh,” you breath out happily. The second floor was a beautiful area dedicated to the body.

After a couple minutes of appreciating the salon, you continue past the curtains to see wood-and-stone hot tubs on either side of you, each bubbling melodiously. You made a note to remember enjoy them before you leave. It was too perfect that fluffy white towels and stylish, colorful bathing suits hung on the walls behind them. Then you walk down the narrow hallway, finding that the doors on either side of you led to a sauna and a steam room. Before you have the thought of testing them out, you are distracted by the grand pool of water beyond you and the beautiful glass wall that bordered the last room. As you continue forth, you realize you’re not alone.

Sandy, dark blond hair framed his face. You can’t see it, as he was swimming too fast from one side to the other. But what you could see did not disappoint. Well toned arms tanned with months in the sun were matched by his broad swimmer’s shoulders and torso. Trent Williamson… the mysterious jock everyone wanted to figure out was more than just half naked in front of you. You couldn’t do much but sit there and watch that beautiful creature strut his stuff and when he finally reached the end of the pool, he sunk into the water.

Your brows furrow a bit, unhappy with no longer able to see him in all his glory, until you see his form swimming towards you beneath the water. Falling to your knees at the edge of the pool, you can feel a smile that refused to be restrained growing on your lips. With lightening speed, Trent burst through the water’s surface, head slung back, whipping beads of water behind himself. His eyes were closed – though you already knew the brown-gold color behind their lids. Supple pink lips and a strong jaw line, his face was so much more appealing than any picture could do justice.

“So how long have you been spying on me?” he questioned, looking at you with a hint of amusement in his eyes.

For a second, you only replied with a continuation of that large grin on your face. “For as long as I could,” you answer at last. Trent’s eyebrow quirked, surprised with your blunt honesty.

“Should I feel violated?” he asked, his voice deeper than you had imagined it would be.

“Just a little bit, I guess,” you laugh.

“That’s funny… I wonder why I feel flattered, then,” he responded, making you giggle like a school girl - which you realized were.

Time at the mansion was messing with your head, you thought.