Status: i have a lot of stories, so i'll update when i can

Baby, Please Come Home

You're the One Who Shot Me

Kellin and I made love the entire night before we fell asleep, with him in my arms….
I woke up late, Kellin still sleeping next to me peacefully. He was breathing out of his mouth slowly, his pink lips parted slightly.
I brushed his hair to the side and then kissed his cheek gently before getting up. I had four missed calls from Bethany, one of them with a voicemail.
I really wasn’t in the mood to talk to her; last night hadn’t gone as planned, but it was still perfect, and I knew she would argue with me.
I pulled my boxers on and then listened to her voicemail, a frown on my lips.
‘Hi, it’s me…um…you knew that. I just…I wanted to tell you the truth. I know you don’t want to talk to me and I know you deserve better, so just listen please. I’ve been seeing mason for about a month, and I know that it’s wrong. I don’t know why I did it Vic, but I did and I understand if you don’t want to be together because of it. I just wanted you to know the truth. I’m so sorry Vic. If you could call me please, that’d be great. Okay…I love you.’
I sighed and tossed my phone onto the floor. “Are you leaving?” Kellin asked, startling me. I spun around and frowned. “No…why?” He looked so cute with sex hair and rubbing his eyes tiredly.
“I don’t know…come here,” He held his hand out to me, smiling as I crawled onto the bed with him. I kissed him, cupping his face gently. “Who were you on the phone with?” he asked and kissed my neck.
“No one; it was a voicemail,” He nodded a little and kissed me again. I slid my tongue into his mouth, smiling as I kissed him back. Kellin wrapped his arms around my neck and then lay back down, pulling me with him.
I smiled into his mouth, knowing what he wanted. “You won’t need these,” he said, his lips brushing mine as he spoke. He messed with the elastic of my boxers, telling me what he meant.
I smirked and rolled my hips into his, loving that he was already hard. “You are always so horny,” I mumbled, earning a little nod. ~

Kellin and I had slept together every night for the rest of the week, and quite a few of the mornings.
We couldn’t get enough of each other, and I think I was developing an obsession. I was so eager to jump into bed with him at every given chance, and I couldn’t see myself getting bored with him; ever.
Kellin had always been…adventurous in bed, and well, not in bed too. We had christened just about every sturdy surface in his apartment; including the kitchen table. Twice.
He had also started to act the Kellin I remembered, although a bit more playful. He would usually get embarrassed when suggesting one of his many kinks to me, whereas now he was virtually shameless.
And I fucking loved it.

My phone rang, pulling me out of my thoughts. “Hello?” I asked, staring up at the ceiling. “Hi,” I frowned the second I heard her voice.
“Hi Bethany,” I said back, not sounding very enthused. “Um…I didn’t actually expect you to answer,” she said.
I didn’t say anything back and just lay there, waiting for more. “So, um…I was wondering if you wanted to talk? I mean—we didn’t actually call off the engagement, so…do you still want to?” she asked.
I honestly didn’t know. I did love Bethany, but I not the way I had loved Kellin. Not the way that I still loved Kellin.
“I don’t know Beth,” I admitted. “What do you mean you don’t know? How could you—is it because of him?” I grimaced.
“We are still technically engaged Vic, so you’re just as much at fault if you cheated on me with him. Did you?”
Did it really count as cheating though? It didn’t feel like I was betraying her, but like I was betraying Kellin.
“Yeah, I did,” I said back. “Seriously? Why the hell would you do that? You made me feel so bad for cheating on you and then you go and do the same thing? And with your ex husband for fuck’s sake Vic!”
I covered my eyes with my hand, hating how it sounded. Yes, sleeping with Kellin was wrong. Did I feel bad; not as much as I should.
“So is this it then?” Beth asked. “I don’t know. I mean—“You still love him, don’t you?” I sighed and decided to tell her the truth.
“Yes,” I did love Kellin. “More than you love me?” she asked. “Bethany—“Just say it Vic, and we’ll be done.”
It was silent for a minute, the both of us waiting for my answer. It hurt to say it, because I loved her too; but I loved Kellin more.
It would always be Kellin.
“It’s over,” I whispered, followed by more silence. “So are you going to come home, or should I just mail the ring back?”
I flinched at the bitter tone in her voice.
“Keep it. I bought it for you,” I said. “Goodbye Vic,” she said. “Bye Beth,” ~

I called Alex, confused. “Vic? Hey,” he said. “Hi. Um, have you seen Kellin? He asked me to come over, and now he’s not home,” I said.
“Um…I thought I saw him here a while ago, but I’m maybe just seeing things…. I’m kinda trashed. Um, come over, you can look or him,”
I sighed at the thought of having to endure another one of Alex’s parties. “Alright, uh, bye,” He didn’t say anything back before hanging up.
I sighed and headed back out of Kellin's building to my car. The whole drive over I couldn’t figure out why Kellin would invite me over and then leave.
Maybe he forgot.
I pulled up outside of Alex’s complex and then took the elevator up to his floor. The door to his apartment was wide open, music blaring out of it.
I wondered how he didn’t get evicted.
I walked around for about an hour before giving up and going to Alex’s room. And of course the one place I hadn’t looked was where he was.
“Kellin, what the hell?” I asked, finding him on the bed. He looked up, and then glared at me. “Get out,” he said, sounding like he might cry.
“What did I do?” I honestly had no idea.
“You lied to me. You said that you broke it off with Bethany and you didn’t. At least not until today,”
I felt the blood drain from my face. There was no way he could know that.
“How—“She fucking called me,” he said, rubbing at his eyes. “She also mentioned that she had cheated on you, and that you hadn’t found out until the night we slept together. You cheated on her with me,” he said, tears slowly dripping down his cheeks.
“Kellin, I—“Shut up! You lied to me and then used me to get back at her!” I flinched and then stared down at the floor. I had no idea how to fix this, and I hated that I probably couldn’t.
I’d hurt him again.
“Get out,” he said again and got up to try and push me towards the door. “Kellin—Kellin, stop—stop it. I didn’t use you. Or at least that’s not what my intentions were. I wanted to sleep with you, and even though I didn’t officially tell Bethany that it was over, in my head it was. I wanted you,”
Kellin was shaking his head, still trying to shove me away from him. “Go away,” he said over and over again.
I let him push me out the door, Kellin slamming it shut behind me. I slid down the wood and just sat there, waiting for him to come out.
The music drowned out most of it, but I could still hear him crying through the door.
I hated hearing him cry.
He deserved so much better. ~
♠ ♠ ♠
idk

title- "Bulletproof Love" Pierce the Veil